Why do white people get blamed for things Jews do?

Why do white people get blamed for things Jews do?
Why don't the Jews own up and admit some responsibility?

Attached: 1595117448337.jpg (712x713, 85.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jun/08/the-unspeakable-truth-about-slavery-in-mauritania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews won't even apologize for communism

Attached: OIP.QyYSCUyxbLgjy_rsWyRX4AHaFT.jpg (474x339, 43.22K)

Jews write the history books and absolve themselves of all blame

bump
eu owes me reparations for the independence of congo

>40% of the jewish population
Fun fact, that refers to the total population, males and females. So almost every single jew male owned slaves

This is a fake statistic and a retarded argument (inb4 shill, I will provide a better one).
>the statistic
The 40% figure might be accurate, but the 78% figure is absolutely not. Go check out the "sources" and see for yourself, there is no way you can make that figure appear.
>the argument
By using the "but jews did slavery too argument" you are implicitly agreeing that American slavery was some unnatural evil but trying to shift the blame, basically an adult version of "but HE started it!" which is completely ineffective and admits guilt.
The correct argument is to look at the entire context of slavery as a worldwide phenomenon. Slavery existed for all cultures throughout all of human history, yet Whites were the first to collectively put an end to it at great personal cost. Whites ENDED slavery, we have nothing to feel ashamed for on this front. The rest of the world had to be dragged to the White Man's standard of civility, it is an indictment of them that we abolished slavery first.

Attached: Slaves.jpg (500x572, 37.59K)

good point.
if it wasnt for domination of the anglos+baguettes slavery would still be a common thing

and still is in some places.
ironically in africa.

There are receipts and travel logs.

>if it wasnt for domination of the anglos+baguettes slavery would still be a common thing
these 3 countries outlawing slavery basically bannes slavery worldwide since they controlled the seas

exactly, the final nation to outlaw slavery was an African nation (Mauritania) in fucking 1981.

Show me a receipt for 78% of slave owners being jews (the statistic being disputed)? Nobody claimed kikes were not over-represented in slavery, they absolutely were and this is a decent point to bring up on its own. However, to pull a fake "78%" statistic out just to be proven wrong is detrimental to your position (and tacitly admits that 22% of slave owners were white, which still makes us "guilty" to the premises you've accepted by adopting this "not me!" argument.

Jews were disproportionately involved in slavery, but they were not 78% of slave owners.

MASSIVE SLAVERY REDPILLS:
Save them before 404.

its a fucking joke they still have slaves
theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jun/08/the-unspeakable-truth-about-slavery-in-mauritania

Because jews are whites, idiot.

Chinese and nipponese hate each other rapidly, but they're both still asians like it or not.

Nah, you always reply like bitches to it but everyone involved was a big nosed faggot and many of them were openly jewish.
And freemasonry was used to organize it.

sorry for nigger trading.

Attached: LMFAO.gif (240x138, 260.97K)

How the fuck is anyone alive today responsible for any of this slavery bullshit??? No nogs alive today were ever fucking slaves either.Enough of this ridiculous crap!!!

this is a great example of high order kikery.
>admits fault
>shifts the blame
>with an argument about how shifting the blame is the problem
>while stroking the ego of the enemy
many, many, many such cases.
take notes.

Attached: 1656175799426.png (638x418, 331.57K)

Jews pretend to be white...

>Nah, you always reply like bitches
Very eloquent argument, how about you show me the 78% figure and simply prove me wrong? Wouldn't that be easier if it were true?
>many of them were openly jewish.
Nobody ever denied that was the case, the post you are responding to literally says "Jews were disproportionately involved in slavery".

I don't understand why all of the retards come out gnashing their teeth when a coherent argument is being made. Either prove the 78% figure or go play with your legos somewhere else.

Prove it

>completely dodges the argument
>defends a bad argument being used so that the people pushing it get discredited as liars.
THIS is a great example of kikery.
Prove the 78%, if those sources are real and they contain the info, it should be extremely easy for you.

>Show me a receipt for 78% of slave owners being jews

Show me receipts for the six million.

Yeah, slavery is still a HUGE problem over there.

>Show me receipts for the six million.
I can't, because the 6 million figure is obviously fake, just like the 78% figure. Why are you ok with no proof for one of those figures, but not for the other?

I don't attack the 78% argument because I like kikes, I do it so people like us don't look retarded and discredit ourselves with bullshit. I'm fairly certain a leftist created that infograph to prove that we would accept any bullshit without looking into it, I don't intend to make their job easy.

Jews were disproportionately involved in American slavery, they were not 78% of slave owners though. Also the Holohoax 6 million is a fake number.

Attached: 1654888371919.jpg (343x522, 144.72K)

>By using the "but jews did slavery too argument" you are implicitly agreeing that American slavery was some unnatural evil but trying to shift the blame, basically an adult version of "but HE started it!" which is completely ineffective and admits guilt.

the argument is clearly not that they "did slavery too" but that slavery was basically planned and orchestrated by mostly them. Also you failed to explain to me in any way why the numbers are "obviously wrong" you just try to frame "meh, i dont like those numbers" as if thats a proper debooonking.

And yes, the transportation of tons of niggers into a white country was a horrible devastating wound inflicted on white societies. Its almost like it was JEWISH from the start. but its not like the niggers didnt deserve it right? i mean they wuz the kangs of egypt who had previously enslaved the jews right? so its all fair game between those two, but the damage done to white societies by jewish degeneracy here is not just.

lol no one believes that crap

well since i didnt make your claims in the first place, all i have to prove is that you are full of shit.
which is obvious from your lack of sources and butthurt replies.

Kike

That isn't really ironic, slavery has been a cultural pillar of that continent for millennia, there's a reason African were used as slaves in the new world, African warlord wanted guns, shot, and powder and only had one thing to trade.
>The real irony
For the overwhelming majority of Africans at the time, being sold to north Americans was the best possible outcome.
Unless you were the warlords your other outcomes were
>Being a neolithic African for a brief time
>Being sold to Spanish slavers
>Being sold to Muslims slavers
And honestly being the warlord in these shit holes wasn't a sweet deal either.

Kikes create all the problems in the world.
Are you stupid?

Attached: 1640135677299.jpg (819x515, 64.93K)

All the niggers and Jews in the world should be drowned in the sea.

Attached: 1654329509970.webm (368x640, 1.79M)