Is this kind of family common in California?

>Has a whore daughter who doesnt even hide in front of you

>Has a junky NEET son who swears a lot in front you, and he is a virgin coomer

>Has an ex stripper wife who spends your money to hire a tennis coach and cheat on you with him, then with another yoga coach

>Has a jewish psychologist who snitch on you

>Has a best friend who is a nigger

Attached: GTA_V_Artwork_Jimmy-543-1600.jpg (2560x1600, 430.93K)

didnt pay attention to the story. theyre not from clalifornia. they moved there.

The black guy wasn't his friend. Trevor was.
California isn't the same place. Even just two decades ago it was different.

Based eagleless Mexican

Yeah but they're also all Mexican.

Yes, my sister would routinely bring in guys when she was 14-15 and be moaning while my libshit parents watch bloomberg

I missed gta4 when they roast everybody including jews. Timeless classic will never be made again.

Isnt Franklin the black guy more like a son figure to him?
Micheal didnt really like Trevor.
>California isn't the same place
i mean cities like LA

Yes. It represents american society pretty well

like the average californian then

you are color blind

If i had a daughter, she can do whatever she wants but not fucking in my place, especially if she brings guys that i dont approve, i will have to kick her out of my house. That is basic respect to dad, no sex in dad's house

None. Families are not a thing anymore.

They just became friends in the story mode.
No, but trevor was his original friend from the past. I was talking about LA. That city was one of the nicest places prior the 60s. People didn't realise how good they had it.
Modern California is just a huge wealth gap. Most not even from there and only stay temporarily.

The town they came from is a cold boomer town, where is only a bunch of boomers who go to the church.
They got influenced with the degeneracy pop culture in the big city of the west coast, they even adopted the shitty LA accent

What if she brings home a moroccan and says she's in love. What then, user? Would you let them make love in your house?

>If i had a daughter, she can do whatever she wants
Bruh?

>California
yes

Yes, he is literally me

i would disown her

lol cuck