Liberals masks already falling off

Liberals masks already falling off

Attached: RDT_20220625_2341488448876735866695839.png (933x1436, 688.3K)

I honestly hate Americans so much

Dems are unironically the real racists

Against whites, they do hate blacks who get in their way tho but their main focus are white people

I'm American you leaf faggot.
I agree with you to some extent.
You're still a Canadian queer though.

Canadians are way worse than Americans it's not even a debate, you should nuke that shithole

Republicans don't hate black people as much as you think they do, they hate degeneracy and crime, and the left automatically associates these things with black folks. They were literally and unironically brainwashed into being racist and now that they're angry, it's showing.

It's the liberals wanting to do the lynching.

>t. Chang

That's funny lol

I think taht republicans are the biggest cucks out there, they blush when they see one with a maga hat

That's just emotionally charged conjecture.

Uncle toms are based

Neat show me several other examples of this.

Uncle Tom bitch ass house nigger doing the bidding of his Republican plantation owner masters. Keeping their good ol boy slave nigger whipping boy whose married to a fat coalburning cow in line

Based? Guess I'm liberal now.

Republicans abolished slavery

How is that not an automatic ban and delete?

Based. Liberals treat niggers like subhuman animals that cant help themselves. Conservatives treat them like trophies to advance their interracial christcuck agenda. I will honestly be voting democrat in the midterms. Dead Niggers > Non Aborted Nigger Criminals

they are faggots, too. every heard of a nigger who was proud to be called an uncle tom? or call out the collective hive mind which is the nigger? no. if you dont abide by the nigger guidelines, you are a coon or uncle tom. this is the number 1 reason id never help an uncle tom. because they are embarrassed to not be a nigger like the rest.

>Dems are unironically the real racists
always have been.

Attached: Margaret_Sanger_Thoroughbred_c0-133-1089-767_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 83.31K)

What good did that do kek, fucking idiots killed hundreds of thousands of whites for niggers to be worshipped in the US

Definitely more than neo coons

How so? I'm just stating the obvious

Literally destroying all existing races, is somehow not considered racist. Really makes you think about the truly insane things people come up with in their minds.
I feel a little bit more alone in the world that usual right now.

hmmmmm

Attached: 1656112875468.png (1240x270, 64.49K)