How to prevent feminism

How do I make sure my little sister doesn’t grow up to be a man hating, liberal feminist? I don’t want her to turn to be brainwashed by society.

Attached: 0A38B220-A4CE-42CF-A2DC-3955A9C2F8D0.jpg (736x920, 114.92K)

It's unpreventable
She probably fucks niggers already

Of course a Jew would say this. Fucking Jews love their BBC

Whenever we are not our nature
~wecause
What nature becomes ourcause
~because
Wecause our nature to be
~wecause
What we become in nature
~because
Being is thecause
~wecause
Ourcause to be

Wecause what we become
~because
Being is what is not
~because
Not being is
~thecause
Of what being became that forgot
~tocause
Thecause of what is being
~thecause
Of what thecause should be
~because
Knowing what is not is knowing what can be
~thecause
Of being

Wecause ourcause because thecause should be thecause wecause
~because
Being thecause wecause becomes ourcause because Good action causes it

The Good you see and cause
~tocause
The Good I see tocause
~willcause
The Good I see wecause is Good
~because
I see the Good in you

Attached: _____Power Of Limits_____.png (1218x1957, 3.03M)

Tell her the truth.
All of it.

Take your meds schizo

Her values need to be > social pressure.
She needs a good man to guide her
Pump and dump "chads" (scumbags) turn women to man hating and feminism

Go rope jew

by becoming the white rolemodel she wants to marry. focus on your own salvation, user, you know you've got work to do.

be against abortion.

Its too hard like this sister..

By being happy yourself. Which means getting off of Any Forums and improving your own life.

I'm serious. Part of the brainwashing will be looking at you and seeing how unhappy you are and how alone and miserable. People will convince her that their way, the corrupted way, is better because you will be the counter evidence. Be out there, be confident, learn about yourself and the world and know how to combat it.

This will change you from the older, sad brother locked away in his room, to the wise older brother who she can depend on and whose advice actually has some weight and gravity in her life. Always be there for her, be a good person, be a good role model.

A good man doesn't give up on the world because it doesn't reward him for being good. A good man persists in the face of evil because he is good.

Find her a proper man.

Keep her away from university, Netflix, and social media. Then she has a chance of growing up sane.

Attached: cat.png (1080x981, 1.36M)

yup. also be kind to her and show that you want the best for your sister, so that she trusts you and especially that she trusts your advice. Give her advice she can prove to be correct, but is advice she wouldn't get from anyone but from you. Like this she will also know that your advice is worth more than the advice from other people. TDLR be a good older brother and lead with kindness

yep exactly this

share undeniablely correct memes
working with my daughter

>People will convince her that their way, the corrupted way, is better because you will be the counter evidence. Be out there, be confident, learn about yourself and the world and know how to combat it.
Im always here fighting them !!

For you...

Just fuck her real good. Make that cunny purr. Feminists are just female incels.

homeschooling

Sometimes i get mad at the shills. Its never directed at her.
I should do better to rationally and camly debating them. God how i dispise them tho.

Convert to Islam

>bull ring piercing
Sorry user. Is it to late for your parents to make another sibling for you?
This

No. My catholic mother in law wouldnt like that

stop posting this girl she's too attractive

Typical Christcuck, cares what a woman thinks. His fucking mother-in-law at that.

Put a baby in her

show a good example by having a family.

she got a retarded tattoo. shes garbage now

Show her yourself as the best example of a man, while simultaneously being honest about your beliefs