Over 50,000 Gangsters Arrested

in 3 months. The president of El Salvador has arrested over 50,000 gangsters in 3 months.

If you check out the National Police of El Salvador Twitter you'll see all the gansters they capture daily. We're talking 20 gansters at a time. Entire towns shipped of to rot in jail.

twitter.com/pncsv

Attached: gang.jpg (1280x489, 104.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2022/jun/08/its-a-war-on-the-people-el-salvadora-mass-arrests-send-thousands-into-despair
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just execute them all and buring them in a mass grace

Is the sandnigger doing anything nonsensical or are those people really part of a mafia?

they're building more jails because if you execute them than America gets mad and they send in the UN

>Put up big fence
>patrol said fence
>throw some tools in
>get the prisoners to build it themselves

I will only answer you because you're a Brazilian monkey and live among people that you see in those pictures.

In El Salvador you don't have tattoos unless you're part of organized crime. So a good way to spot a criminal is looking for tattoos.

>>Put up big fence
>>patrol said fence
>>throw some tools in
>>get the prisoners to build it themselves

unless you plan to kill the builders after the job is done why would you want prisoners leaving backdoors and secret tunnels or even knowing the layout of the prison?

Sounds too good to be true. El Salvador is a shithole and I don't believe those numbers for a second.

Wow it took an Arab to fix a Mestizo country

Sounds like bullshit and a psyop from kikes to gaslight about something else.

Yes.

>arrested over 50,000
>in a country where every single person ins a criminal

Attached: 1656055677921.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

Good job, I'm sure that Biden will take them off of your hands and ship them here.

Have homicide rates gone down at all there?

I thought you were dead, how the transition is going bunda tranny?

>gang members
>political rivals
Kek

You have no idea. It's still high but Bukele is doing a fantastic job.
If only he could simply execute all of those gang members without having the UN on his ass for crippling the international drug trade.

Attached: salvadorel.jpg (891x549, 74.22K)

Why did things peak so high in 2015?

War between different factions + leftoid president doing nothing.

I wish all those 50,000 would be sent to a liberal country (like Norway).

Attached: 1619341729136.jpg (492x614, 93.05K)

i posted the link go see for yourselves. you retards think they're staging photos of criminals with tattoos lol this is your mind on /pol

This warms my heart

> If only he could simply execute all of those gang members without having the UN on his ass for crippling the international drug trade.
Maybe he is a kike being gay:
theguardian.com/society/2022/jun/08/its-a-war-on-the-people-el-salvadora-mass-arrests-send-thousands-into-despair

It seems jews provoked this because that's how they want to be seen by goyim, but it isn't the case: all of them stalk people, spy everyone, shit over everything, cause "bad luck", ...

There aren't 50000 people in the photo.