I am not racist anymore

I don’t even care that he has a white wife. If every black man was like this I would be okay with them all having White women.

Attached: 1656141923053.jpg (828x1088, 470.21K)

Based black gentleman

shut the fuck up you piece of shit nigger

niggers hate faggots

When humans lived in tribes, one of the only ways that an outsider could be given a wife by a separate tribe, was if he had done a great deed or act of heroism to that tribe, often if an outsider came to help a tribe in need and killed a dangerous tiger or helped chase away an enemy tribe, he would be made an honorary member of that tribe and be granted a wife to show that he is now a full member, his children would be members of that tribe and within a few generations his genes would be fully adapted into the local tribe, without doing too much damage.

This is different than an invading army rapidly and en masse breeding with all of a conquered tribes women, it is not the same thing as cuckoldry. The practice I described was how one race, who admired a particular individual would adopt that individual, and it was only something the most righteous warriors who showed true honor could attain.

Attached: 1656190229469.png (342x440, 156.72K)

Fuck this nigger, and fuck conservatives! and fuck /pol!

Clarence Thomas is no nigger you can still be racist and like him. In fact, I encourage it.

So now they are flipping their narrative and adding mockry to come at you and your babies from the new angle

Every amerimutt poster should be beaten, tortured, and disemboweled for being brown or black and worshipping niggers.

Attached: 56% amerimutt.png (5376x4370, 2.36M)

time for, and hope this proves, to all of /pol
black =/= nigger

A nigger's a nigger and (you) will never be white, mutt.

If every black man was happy to flood America with feral niggers you would let them all fuck your wife? Ok, if you say so.

Post flag, schlomo

This man must be so pissed that he must do everything for the White man. Impregnate White women, because White men aren't up to the task, and now destroy leftists because White men are simpcucks like Jeb.

Only proves to me that Americans worship niggers.

Attached: 1656090520558.gif (800x371, 99.52K)

He deserves the title of honorary white

I don't care about abortion and my flag does not contribute to the discourse in any meaningful way. Whereas you literally worship niggers and are a non-white, mixed race shitskin freak.

Attached: Fuck you, nigger.gif (646x1005, 775.01K)

>black man parroted my values like trained ape
>black man good

Attached: 1651907445505.jpg (600x600, 25.23K)

wow yeah im sure every single "tribe" in the history of humanity followed your fucked up logic

Salty jews

also a majority of abortions in this cunt are done by blacks so its Any Forums approved

Black Country Folks > White City Folks

They left the city to get into the country for very based reasons that Chris Rock has mentioned many times. They understand more than you. The problem is that they’ve been targeted and controlled via the same slave owners who brought them here in ships, had them as slaves in the 1800s and now keep them from escaping a mental plantation via fear tactics employed by the very politicians hat claim to want to help them.

Fuck that nigger, literally taking us backward and making us a joke of a country that doesn't know how to implement democracy.

It makes sense that an Irishman would defend niggers and brownoids, for the Irish themselves are niggers amongst whites. Can't wait until muttshartica is done outsourcing your cunt for FAGMAN like a cheap prostitute and the English starve you out again.

based,
REMINDER: all these values and intellectualism is on behalf of the white man: name me a sub-Saharan empire or great leader/thinker/poet/architect.. You cannot, maybe one or two from post colonialism but thats the point proven.

Guys I fine with interracial now. In fact I will suck lots of black dick to honor this black gentleman from now on.