Abortion is banned

>abortion is banned
>more black babies born
>more welfare for single mothers
>more kids who will turn out to be thugs and criminals who will also churn out thugs and criminals
somehow this is a win for the US

Attached: 1651044048017.jpg (1080x1346, 160.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy
rtlofholland.org/abortion-statistics/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well yeah because they'll be Christian.

Bye bye Moloch

There's 0 proof the abortion restrictions lead to higher rates of what you listed, at least in America. These restrictions cause women to be more careful.

Lmao

how? this is to save white babies being aborted in conservative red states because white conservative couples are aborting white babies enmasse.

There's a mountain of evidence indicating that the people who get abortions in the first place won't be careful.

Woman not having the option to opt out of parenthood just like men. Call it equality.

Guys who can control themselves enough to pull out reliably are at fault, not the women retard.

>Guys don't worry the 0IQ negresses will now become responsible adults and plan their futures carefully to make sure they're not a strain on the welfare system

Attached: VD09afj.jpg (645x729, 64.03K)

They are?

Attached: 1656092350638.jpg (862x720, 84.74K)

Are they really? Either way this ban will continue the ideologically motivated domestic migration trend that has picked up since the pandemic started. Conservative states get redder and progressive states bluer.

Moloch seething ITT

whats funny is conservative women dont abort babies. so this will only make more of Any Forumss enemies.

Women who allow random men to cum in them are at fault, retard. Man is simply doing what is instinctual to him.

So are women you loser lmao

>men don't have agency but women do
Are you okay? Do you have brain damage?

This is the purest form of accelerationism - kill welfare by bogging it down with black mouths. Either welfare becomes a lumbering behemoth that productive members of society resent and vote to kill it, or it goes bankrupt and the democrats main source of votes evaporates.

No way for Moloch to cope just look at this thread

>niggers will suddenly become law abiding citizens and not get abortions because abortion is le illegal

It's a woman's job to close her legs. Men aren't raping these whores. Sex wouldn't happen if women just said no.

Brazil 2.0 is comming

Hands that have never touched a woman typed this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

You niggers are more of a threat to the republic than the left is.

This /pol dipshit we are not male feminists.

>abortion “banned”
>only two states outright ban it, will probably back down
>every other state allows abortions before a certain time period
>even big old bad Texas allows abortions up to six weeks
>nothing changes
>nothing ever happens

I'm dying of laughter watching Moloch btfo ITT

>Any Forums still collectively pretending a law banning abortion will somehow magically affect niggers; a people group notorious for being fundamentally incapable of following laws, in any capacity.

This board never ceases to amaze me with how insistent it is to be fucking stupid.

Attached: reallynigga.jpg (220x300, 40.09K)

But those are all lies, JIDF.

Abortion is the key to everything. This is why kikes like OP are freaking out about the SCOTUS ruling. Ending abortion saves the nation.

1) in the seventies when abortion was legalized that’s when you saw a huge uptick in immigration. It makes perfect sense, the state needs tax payers and if those future tax payers are being killed then they are forced to import them.

2) since the beginning of time women were forced to be chaste or be a mother, the only two things a woman is supposed to do, by making abortion legal women are now living in a world without consequences, this has ruined relations between men and women.

3) the state has created an inverse pyramid with social security and Medicare payments, without more new taxpayers each year the system will collapse. No politician is going to purposefully collapse the system so no matter what anyone says the state will import immigrants for every baby killed by abortion.

4) more whites are killed each year by abortionists than anything

5) 750,000 white babies were killed last year due to abortion

6) most abortions are not poor white “wigger” whites, 27% of them were from catholic girls and 57% of them reported no economic hardship

7) even if they were low value whites, the poorest whites are less violent than the richest Somalian immigrants

8) since roe vs wade we have killed 60m babies and imported 50m immigrants, before we started killing babies we didn’t import immigrants

>but abortion hurts blacks more than whites
A jew shill lie. Black US population % has actually increased since Roe v Wade while white % decreased dramatically

Abortion is the key to everything, ending abortion sets America free.

rtlofholland.org/abortion-statistics/

That doesn't make any sense. You're removing agency from men and casting them as base animals.

Unless of course.... you're projecting.

Attached: 1656114690096.png (1309x837, 45.85K)

better an incel than a simp faggot

For the last 40 years, abortion has been used to lower white IQs by targeting white women with the highest IQs, as well as delaying age of "first live birth" among white women SPECIFICALLY.

This kept rates of white newborns low, but it kept high IQ women from passing on their genes or being mothers (high IQ stay at home moms raise smarter kids). The majority of abortion clinics are not in black areas, they're in small towns and suburbs that are majority white.

Abortion as a tool of the jew for white genocide is PROVEN.

The recent flood of shill arguments "but abortion keeps blacks from reproducing" is dead... a nice psyop attempt... but now fuck off.

Attached: IQ.lowered.jpg (760x1163, 267.24K)

Nothing is going to change demographically. The open border is the biggest changer of American demographics and you don't see anybody protesting.

They'll probably flee to blue states.

Hopefully

Moloch is out of argumentos, and out of sacrificess this is hilarious watching it all

>let's continue to coddle niggers and compensate for their bad behavior
that's god's job
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

You are not a man if you think the average man can just say no to a woman offering her pussy to him. It's a woman's job to say no and this has been common knowledge forever. This is why a man is cool if he fucks a lot of women and a woman is a whore if she fucks a lot of men.

You can even turn it into a political program.
"give us money to liberate these women from those heckin ebil red states"

So true, Benicio. Moloch worshippers are just throwing haymakers now because they know they lost.

We need to fund transportation and abortion for marginalized BIPOC people so they can have abortions. White women should however be excluded from these programs due to being privileged.

I'm married, and I've never "simped" because I'm not 12.

You can possibly consider all the variables when it comes to complex social issues. You don't know what will happen, so why not do what's morally right and die with a good conscience?

I think aborting blacks is morall right.

Not my problem

You're a fucking animal if you lack the basic impulse control to not fuck anything with a wet hole you stupid fucking NIGGER. A subhuman fucking ANIMAL.

Abortion is still legal in every state unless they pass laws to outlaw it.

Okay so you're just a pussy whipped boomer who's a slave to his wife's feelings. Sorry for assuming you were a homo.

they were being careful before they could get abortions easily. they'll go back to being careful again, at least in the red states.

Moloch is so out of his loosh that an argumentos that was "gospel" (that abortion was vreated to control niggers) is now being refuted and in shambles oh how time moves fast Wilson!

You dont get it faggot. Find out the hard way.

Real and many anons refuse to acknowledge this because they are addicted to losing.

I'm not. I've already ditched two kids, if this wife gets knocked up, we're aborting. I hate children, and I make the rules. If my wife wanted kids, I'd tell her to fuck off.

Moloch RAGING ITT I am laughing so hard right now Oh my God!

Impossibru

Fuck you OP..
It doesn't matter what we do at this point world is going to hell no matter what we ban..

wow you're so cool

Hasta La Vista Moloch!