CLARENCE THOMAS IS GOING TO GET LYNCHED TONIGHT

So we learned after the 2020 BLM Summer of Love protests that the police will not stop a violent rioting mob of liberals if such orders come down from above, and will allow rioters to commit untold destruction and violence. It seems pretty clear that the purpose of this decision was not only to rile up the Democrat Party's voting base for the midterms, but to have a repeat of the destruction that came two summers before.
>but the ongoing rioting in 2020 turned most voters off of supporting BLM and only helped redpill normies about the blacks
That's why the riots are going to be much more fiery this weekend, but much more protracted. They likely will take place tonight and maybe tomorrow and that'll be it. Why? Because they're going to lynch Clarence Thomas.
His home address is publicly available now that he's been doxxed, and without police intervention/riot control, the handful of private security guards he could hire would be overwhelmed by the sheer number of angry shrill women combined with the usual Antifa agitators. They could get to him, and then it would only take one schizo who's been psyoped by glowniggers far enough to pull the trigger/tie the noose/what have you.
The Democrat Party and media establishment will be able to shun responsibility, despite emotionally riling up the vast majority of the rioters, call for a period of healing, have an excuse to expand the national guard for the purpose of future riot control, put a Democrat judge on the Supreme Court without needing to pack the Court with extra judges and effectively take back control (the count would be 4 conservatives to 4 liberals + Chief Cuck-stice Roberts makes 5), and, if Thomas does die by a gunshot wound, well hey, even more ammunition for the gun controllers to molest the second amendment once again.
One thing's for certain: these people do not plan on letting Clarence Thomas live much longer.

Attached: 1200x0.jpg (1200x800, 119.63K)

the racists show their true colors

>Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas told his law clerks in the '90s that he wanted to serve for 43 years to make liberals' lives 'miserable'

nothing will stop the dark knight

Attached: 1635616129562.jpg (1200x1200, 125.14K)

The backlash to a SCOTUS judge being assassinated is beyond what I can even imagine
We're in uncharted waters already and these lefty morons need to be careful before they do anything that insane

Proofs?

the only backlash would be all those popcorn hulls tearing up my asshole

Attached: seinfeld.costanza-popcorn.gif (500x375, 495.05K)

Liberal/democrat/urbanites do seem to hate him for not being compliant

Fascinating theory. Hope there is video of rioters getting mowed down attempting a lynching.

Attached: 1641775467891.png (562x500, 296.3K)

Clarence probably owns an M60. He invites the challenge.

Get fucked,cuckservative.

they backed themselves into a corner between the inflation, the war, and lingering effects of the horrific pandemic response, and they absolutely have the nerve to do something this drastic if they believe it would work.
Conservative media will be left impotently talking about the "violence of the left" and "Democrats are the real race-lynchers" and will accomplish just as much as they did in 2020 (nothing).
>Proofs?
straight out of my big brain, watch and see what happens this weekend

Attached: 1651600063004 (2).jpg (828x675, 87.57K)

i imagine being a scotus lets you tell that ban to eat shit, that or he just got one pre ban

they only let that happen in 2020 to demoralize Trump voters and exacerbate his loss, they won't let it happen now

>mkxw
>383920290
How is black twitter reacting to this? For once a black American male is the hero of the hour and the wisest head in the room. Are they supportive or indifferent?

No. The mobs were ALLOWED to riot because trump was in office. That's it. There is no longer a need for them. Nothing is going to happen. They were used. They were just pawns in a bigger game.

Do you know it’s really interesting? You’re wrong, and it’s not gonna happen

Guarantee he has a shotgun next to his door

>niggers want to kill their similar
A story as old as time itself.

that's basically what all rank and file republicans are

Not sure if the left would risk it. Much of the 2020 nigger lives riots were bought and paid for. We're all paying attention rn ans most leftist demonrat outlets have been discredited at this point.

agreed

good luck. I've only just awoken and my power is yet to be witnessed.

Attached: thomas atomas.png (1200x1200, 2.16M)

Mein Furher

> left will find out quick that they messed with the wrong black man.

Attached: MalcolmX.jpg (1252x1252, 147.9K)

they got special 24/7 guards. clarence will be fine for cancelling gay marriage

>watch and see what happens this weekend
Nothing ever happens

If we get cell phone footage of him holding a shotgun and blowing some faggot down a flight of stairs our out of a doorway i might cum

> CLARENCE stands in the wood-trimmed hobby room of his judicial manor. Behind him, the wall. In front of him, a flipped over table that until very recently hosted his replica model train collection.
> In his hand is a pistol, the very same Aaron Burr used to kill that bitch, Alexander Hamilton.
> "That piece only hold 6 shots old man, you expect that to stop us?"
> Antifa crowd in to the room, around his table. Gingerly they creep their hover-round scooters closer.
> "Maybe not, but which of you motherfuckers is ready to die tonight?" Clarence smirks, as he flicks the safety on his pistol to full auto.

imagine the look on his face when the court overturns interracial marriage

Attached: adolf hitler laughing.jpg (608x402, 28.21K)

>full auto
>only 6

>Nothing ever happens
overturning a fifty-year-old legal precedent is a pretty fucking huge happening, johannes. what constitutes a happening to you?

Attached: 1643945279349.jpg (250x248, 10.75K)

>handfull of security agents armed with automatic weapons like an MP5
>crowd advances and begins attacking
>brrrrrrrt
Riots and mobs tend to break up when the lead starts flying.

>Burr
that would be a flintlock pistol.

Thomas sleeps with a .357 magnum under his pillow and has a fully auto AR-15 under his bed.
Any antifa clown that breaks into his house is going to have a very bad day.

As an originalist maybe he has a Puckle gun.

Attached: ED29E36E-2A07-4473-9E3A-98506D71E608.jpg (1000x767, 212.63K)

nigger there's not a full auto flintlock

If anything happens to Thomas that even smells suspect shit will accelerate beyond our comprehension. The left should value Clarence more than any leftist judge.

Pfffff you can't lynch black people, there's laws that prohibit that.

I'm pretty sure they have the federal Marshals service guys too.

lmao if you dont think he is ccwing a 10mil 1911

nah. clearance is black
nothing will happen he has plot armour

>SCJ Scalia wakes up dead with a pillow over his head
>get spammed with My Pillow commercials for the next 7 years
>nothing to see here

Unfortunately that anti-lynching bill never passed when Jussie Smollett was exposed. It is still legal.

you know all his sushi is comped no taco bell damn right

Agreed. I think way more people are on to this charade than are letting on. People may not be awake but their eyes are open. I gotta think even the average idiot finds the state of things peculiar.

Scalia has been dead for 6 years, bro.

whatever, time moves so fast now it will catch up to my post in rapid fashion.

I think that bad things will happen if he actually gets assassinated.

Well shit. Time to reprioritize a few things.

Attached: mg.png (311x289, 189.84K)

These "riots" have been barely a blip on the radar so far, primarily because this is an election year, Democrats are already on thin ice with the American public and the last thing they need is American cities ablaze like 2020.

You unironically won't do shit, the funding and organization is (very intentionally) not there.

Attached: 1644022630974.jpg (1242x1387, 138.57K)