Excuse me, Ms. Teacher, what’s Mr. Hitler saying in those speeches?

>Excuse me, Ms. Teacher, what’s Mr. Hitler saying in those speeches?

Attached: 18DDA6B6-1530-451D-9B18-9F30502D3C71.jpg (5102x3375, 3.55M)

>rooten tooten I spot a juden

"Well you see Timmy, what he says is very dangerous. All you need to know is that he's bad and evil, and all Germans need to die."

>That the true wealth of a people is not derived through currency or banks, but through its people and their labor. The folk of your nation, their purity, and fostering environments that best allow their natural strengths to grow are the most important thing in this world.

>it's morbin time

He says Jews are bad, mmmkay.

He wants to kill everyone who doesnt have blonde hair and blue eyes even though he himself doesnt have either of those traits

In first grade the teacher told us Mr. H burned books. Book burning was the gravest sin because they didn't want us to destroy books.

>he was saying over and over how he is mean and evil and all the mean and evil nazis cheered.
>this is unironically how us education is (or at least was 10 years ago when I was in highschool. They probably came up with a much more gay and retarded response now)

many people believe in reincarnation, right? do you think there's some unlucky guy out there that doesn't know he was Hitler in his past life?

Attached: aeb0881d5b536c2f7839e78e227f9838.jpg (500x700, 71K)

I actually had a teacher tell me this...

this is verbatim what my teachers told me
t. socal

same here lol

>"Well you see Timmy, what he says is very dangerous. All you need to know is that he's bad and evil, and all Germans need to die."
Are you a history teacher?
I learned the same thing in school.

Attached: 1650483644580.jpg (500x705, 115.93K)

Attached: 1654536053222m.jpg (1024x1024, 203.92K)

>the folk of your nation, their purity, and fostering environments that best allow their natural strengths to grow are the most important thing in this world
>executes half of Poland and invades the entire continent for more land
Truly the most pure and superior of all peoples…

And what's wrong with executing half of Poland?

I worked with an older Guy and he thought that Sweden would basically become a gigantic shoe factory, that somehow that was our assigned role had The Third Reich won. It's amazing how people are told the most ludicrous things and believe it. Well, it was the crazy Nazis, so it must be true!

>He wants to kill everyone who doesnt have blonde hair and blue eyes even though he himself doesnt have either of those traits
You forgot the superiority part which is very important but historically probably inaccurate. And which eye color did he have?

>executes half of Poland and invades the entire continent for more land
Is that what they taught you? Lmao

>And which eye color did he have?
Blue.

>What books were Hitler burning?

this is what is taught in schools

There will always be graphite in the former reactor room.

Continue to cope though