Im trans and racist and right wing where do i belong? (aside from a grave ofc)

im trans and racist and right wing where do i belong? (aside from a grave ofc)

Attached: 1655579586087.png (1392x1508, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eQXHc-tJMXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take DMSA and fix your mercury poisoning faggot

Fuck off dude. Kek

You already answered your own question.

in therapy and on a testosterone replacement regimen
if you have not mangled your body it is not too late.

but i want a racist bf to dick me
idk where else to go im sorry
huh?
i trierd steroids in the past and all it made me do was make me want to cut my balls off

Attached: 1655208638786.jpg (711x620, 38.66K)

post a pic of your cock and face

Any Forums has always been supporting of the trans community.

Attached: 1612809997190.jpg (769x1024, 85.39K)

Kill yourself

you're a trap then

Attached: cirno shrug reaction image.jpg (800x756, 174.11K)

in your original gender's bathroom

Attached: 1650595216557.jpg (600x621, 171.34K)

In my arms

NYN NYN NYN NYN NYN NYN NYN
I LOVE NYN

Attached: autism.png (824x587, 777.59K)

having a racist bf dick you isn't all it's cracked up to be.
everyone always leaves in the end, and you end up alone and with less dignity than before.

Another tranny thread? Oh my! Many shekels are flowing!

The absolute state of bongland, just play become fumo and make some friends there. As long as you hate the jews and don't go after kids nobody cares.

I choose planes

Attached: BRRRT.jpg (885x516, 96.23K)

>a grave ofc

based and plane pilled

Attached: tf2nut.png (512x512, 205.34K)

I know this is just a fetish larp for you and your beating your dick right now but what are your views?

Uh, what the fuck are you doing here? You know that this is Any Forums, right? We're the center of the anti-tranny movement. We want to kill all trannies. Why would you even post on here?

No one respond further. This faggot is just trolling us. Stick to the movement guys.

/thread

I’m tank pilled myself

in a mental institution

6 feet under the ground. if you had any honor left you'd do a false flag and do something in minecraft to immigrants in the name of trannyhood

IDK, I would say wait it out. If you can be a 8/10, not push anything to kids, and keep it secret i think there is a place for you.

I feel bad for Blaire White. I am sure she feels like people turned their back on her.

Attached: 0_6TOk2I869Ml4p2BH.png (720x517, 536.95K)

Taking you seriously, why do you see yourself as trans? You look at some anime with the archetypal cute girl living an ideal life and want that? You need to learn to separate reality from fantasy and deal with the cards you’ve been dealt. You can enjoy feminine things and still be a man, still be part of your community, and lead a good life.

Start a Douglas Murray reading group, show up dressed as Eva Braun idk. He's gay and 'far right' look how comfy this is youtu.be/eQXHc-tJMXM

look out for the monkeypox troonAnon

>we’re
Not your personal army, newfag

somehow you sounds like the biggest faggot in the room

Attached: c7c21a0a4db64bbc1d5a7a7e05645b56.jpg (1080x1080, 209.65K)

idk how to reply to all these (You)s im sorry
i think governments should focus on their own people when it comes to hiring people for jobs
we should have a no immigration tbqh
as for the gay stuff? idk, let them have at it in their own homes and ban anything trans or gay related in schools and out in public
any nog that's already here and has been for any amount of years should be shipped and dumped on France's shore. i want them gone

Honestly I think the lgbt crowd would be safer under you lot. I had a bunch(30 or so) niggers and pakis stare at me outside of Tesco last week and I thought I was going have a brick thrown at me, i hate it. at lkeast you lot would throw me in an asylum or something
my country is dead, i gave up trying to integrate into society as a man and just trooned out since the hrt and presenting feminine made me calmer and function as a 'normal' human being
could be a good route. thank you Canadian user x

Attached: 1655328824584.jpg (1200x1200, 327.03K)

A grave.

Become a Man, or if you really pass as a Woman then be sure to act like one.
I can’t condone it, I kinda get it, but don’t feel it’s healthy. You can’t be the other gender, more like a mix and believing to be something your not can’t always be mentally healthy. Communists trying to make sure that nothing matters 4 power.
If everyone was a freak society wouldn’t work right.