This is what the average 23 year old man looked like in the 60s

>this is what the average 23 year old man looked like in the 60s

What happened?

Attached: 1626212484271.jpg (670x1024, 144.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcDQx1CuzVA&t=45s&ab_channel=JeffChagrin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1442787020885.jpg (1598x1600, 1.67M)

Show flag kike. He is not 23 in the picture.

Attached: D036DD40-4493-418D-AB39-168E47FD0E41.jpg (750x1000, 34.84K)

Attached: kikemethods.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

He was over 35 on this picture lmao

Why do you think they outlawed smoking?

name of the guy in the video?

Clint Walker was 6'6"
He would have made a good Superman character

no, that's just an attractive exceptional male
>shows pic of zyzz
>this is the average man in the 2010s

fuck off

Get your eyes checked, memeflag faggot. He definitely looks like he's pushing late 30s.

Probably had a job that involved physical activity; not sitting at a desk all day.
didn't have a million electronics to distract him so he probably did physical activities to keep busy.
didn't eat processed goyslop for every meal.
not loaded up on corn syrup
Not taking ssris

I look at HS yearbooks from the 70s and they all look like grown ass men.

How many 35s look like him nowadays?

none theyre all skinny fat, bald and have massive beards

Attached: 1652288134216.jpg (1028x1792, 279.02K)

Attached: donald j trump.jpg (896x1189, 117.69K)

>>this is what the average 23 year old man looked like in the 60s

Like they were 53? Thank god we fixed that then.

That man isn't 23

me

although i don't keep my hair like that

Certainly it has something to do with all the plastic shit and processed food. Take into account how there is no more actual work required, instead it all focuses on "using your brain" (aka being a fucking faggot who stares at the computer for hours on end, pretending to working).
Keep also in mind that most food that you can buy nowadays is very poor quality nutrition wise. Thank you "scientists", thank you, you fucking jew-enabling brainiacs. Go watch more The big fag theory and "work" your brain on enhancing Jeff Bezos billions while starving in your one room apartment in Silicon Valley, you pencil necked faggots from IT. I hate ScienceTM Basedboys. Mouthbreather, with fish heads, ready to exhale their vomit inducing onions breath right into your nose.

The best whites were born south of the equator

Attached: RH 001.png (497x345, 470.69K)

Is that face real? That man looks like an AI made him.

it's a meme newfags
the point still stands though, compare yearbook pics like to today, men look softer

yeah just another ugly coper

youtube.com/watch?v=XcDQx1CuzVA&t=45s&ab_channel=JeffChagrin

Attached: 1620920986473.jpg (1793x3187, 1.52M)

Source and more?
He sums it up together very nicely

he looks 40+

and was in exceptional shape + genetics

the normal man was an absolute manlet in that era

today at that height he would be considered a manlet and auto filtered on dating apps

OP exaggerated on purpose to make a point.
It's a fact that today's 16 year olds look like 12 year old boys, while the girls have huge tits already at age 11 and this is probably due to the wide use of plastics.
In the past 50 years, sperm counts in men have dropped 50%, while the average man's testosterone and sperm count has plummeted 20% in just the last 20 years.
There's a female scientist (I forgot the name) who wrote that it's possible that the current wave of gay and trans people is triggered by a feminization of males through BPA. Studies show that xenoestrogens from plastics appear to cause premature menses in young girls. Studies in male animals exposed to pthalates have found reduced sperm production, undescended testes, hypospadias, and decreased testosterone production. Onions isoflavones appear to increase aggressiveness and heighten antisocial behavior in monkeys and appear to feminize male animals. Also it's possible that pesticides that are sprayed on conventionally grown vegetables (often GMOs) act as estrogens once ingested. As for onions - there are many reasons to avoid onions, one of the most heavily subsidized crops by the US government. One of the best is the high estrogen-like effects on the human body. Too much onions leads to enlargement of breast tissue, water retention, female pattern fat deposition and mood swings. It can also decrease testosterone. Unsaturated fats from vegetable oils are mostly onions, which is an estrogenic plant byproduct, among the highest on the planet. These are covered in pesticides, which come with their own estrogenic properties. Saturated fats from lard, butter coconut oil and so on help produce testosterone and are preferred alternatives.

Attached: 15866178830.jpg (216x240, 24.39K)

I'm 36 I look like that with a pot belly

true, most zoomers now are like 6'4-6'7

>this is what the average 23 year old man looked like in the 70000000s BC

Attached: primordial fear.png (1003x796, 1.66M)

>labor, farmwork, bailing hay
that probably has a lot to do with it. I spent 1 winter working at a ski resort. I basically shoveled snow around ski lifts for 1-2 hours in the morning, then went and snowboarded around all day giving the lift control workers their breaks, then went and shoveled some more snow at the end of the day, all at 9000-11000ft altitude. I got fucking ripped that winter. It didn't matter what I ate eaither, my diet was mostly BBQ and cheap beer. Plus, once spring hit and I was used to the cold I would just wear a black beater while shoveling so I got a pretty good tan from the high altitude.

Peepo getting stronk!

My opinion on this is: there is no more to struggle against. We are a coddled generation never having to roll our sleeves up to put in the hard work ( i’m not saying that’s thats true for everyone but it’s more so true for the majority now). Everything we want is at the tip of our fingertips from: food to information, even sex so that reduces the struggle to put in the hard work just to get it. The industrial revolution and it’s consequences has been a disaster for the mankind.

how many pullups can you do in one set
I do 15