Americans are retarded about abortion

in Europe, aside from Poland or Malta, abortion is basically a non-issue.

The majority consensus is that doing an abortion is not an ideal thing, something democrats in the US don't wanna acknowledge. Pretty much everywhere in Europe you dont get free abortions after 12-14 weeks or so.

Banning abortion altogether is also retarded. Forget if you dont wanna give free abortion for bit over a month or so, banning abortion even if its the result of incest or rape is also retarded. This is something republicans don't wanna acknowledge

Attached: abortion laws EU vs US.jpg (2048x2048, 563.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/23/france-extends-abortion-limit-after-year-of-parliamentary-rows
politico.com/news/2022/06/24/abortion-laws-by-state-roe-v-wade-00037695
texastribune.org/2022/05/03/texas-abortion-law-roe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is Macron on abortion
>Macron had expressed his opposition to extending the abortion time limit to 14 weeks in an interview with Elle magazine last summer, saying it was “more traumatising” for women to terminate pregnancies at a later point. He then told journalists that “extended time limits are not neutral in terms of a woman’s trauma”.
theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/23/france-extends-abortion-limit-after-year-of-parliamentary-rows

It is a new life at the moment of conception destroying that life is murder.

Yeah the USA sucks, we can't have nice things.

Shit up snow chink. Every country in Europe has restrictions on abortion after a certain point. The US has not and is the extreme one. All the new state laws do not ban abortion but impose the very same restrictions that are common in Europe. Dumb faggot

Germany also changed their abortion laws so that its no longer illegal to adversite abortions. Its still de jure legal but de facto legal for few months
Unlikely that anywhere in Europe it will go even close to 20 weeks or so

Yeah, Roe V Wade being overturned is not a "ban." The court decided that it doesn't align with the constitution (because it simply does not). So who is really retarded here? You are a European dog and should kys, nigger.

Democrats fucked up by pushing the envelope with abortion, like trying to pass "post birth" abortions. The abortion debate was relatively quiet for a long time.

This is more extreme than the bill in Texas they’re chimping over. That’s 15weeks

>You should acknowledge my yuropoo values
NO

>Banning abortion altogether is also retarded.
Why? Because you finnigger don't like it?

Plenty of states in America are banning abortions

Post sauce then faggot

I never said that the supreme court decisions bans abortion. I am talking about what blue states do which are insane and what bunch of red states do which are insane

>Europe
>doesn't include all the countries in it
you will never be even a continent, let alone a unified and strong country

I agree (for white children). All others should be able to abort at will.

politico.com/news/2022/06/24/abortion-laws-by-state-roe-v-wade-00037695

> what bunch of red states do which are insane
You don’t even know what they are doing imbecile. They’re not banning abortion but imposing the same restrictions that are basically universal in Europe. Post sauce if you deny this nigger

>Amerifats are retarded
No shit Sherlock

>politico
Fuck off shitskin. Post link to an actual law that would outright ban abortion in a US state.

>incest or rape
Combined these are less than .5% of all abortions in the US. Even adding in fetal anomalies barely pushes the number over 1%. These are extreme edge cases. We don't make policy based on edge cases, we consider whether the edge cases are worthy of making an exception to policy.

bruh them europoors are narcissistic subhumans.
they live in a delusion that they are still relevant anywhere. just look at that retarded map. they excluded balkan countries, ukraine, belarus and russia.

God I would hate it if there werent exceptions considered in everyday laws. Life would be shit because so many things do have exceptions

Americans really out there killing grown ass babies

Attached: 1627322162192.webm (640x800, 2.96M)

Are they in the EU?
Retard mutts

I absolutely don't give a fuck about your opinion you Finnish faggot. You know nothing about what it's like to live in America.

your cum also has the ability to create life yet you commit genocide every single day by jerking off instead of nutting inside of a woman every single time.

Not true. Texas its right now six weeks for basic abortions
texastribune.org/2022/05/03/texas-abortion-law-roe/

are they?

Attached: Untitled.png (132x98, 13.98K)

it removes protection on abortion laws. democrats think a gop controlled senate will outlaw it federally and override the state law somehow

Making policy based on exceptions is how you get millions of Arabs flooding into Scandinavia. Because a handful of those migrants are refugees, so blocking any of them is 'literally killing' them.

Fuck off... They are anglos.

Attached: images (1).jpg (608x402, 26.61K)

You are being awfully nitpicky leaf
Those are included in the statistics since they have partial integration in to the EU through schengen or other deals. Britain is an exception.
Pls dont talk

Fucking hell

Now you are twisting it. Allowing abortions in case of rape or incest would not change the other cases at all and your example would change it indirectly

Dont know why blue states are this extreme. Pretty much everyone here agrees that fetuses are pretty much capable babies after 20 weeks or so

Cum is not a baby as it has not fertilized an egg did not you even take biology?

Kek what the fuck kinda surprising to see even our redneck states are/were more lax on abortion than a lot of Europe. I personally don't care. Niggers mostly did it, and even if the overall numbers have more white people killed, those were most likely leftists. I think in a way our supreme court in the past realized what the government had done by allowing a flood of immigrants with the new immigration laws, so they allowed abortion to keep them in check a little.

Attached: 1655830761203.jpg (640x640, 79.16K)

europoor superiority complex is showing

Attached: 1635357676360.webm (480x600, 2.97M)

the gov should just simply offer free non reversible sterilization for these kind of women.

>tfw tiny black pixel on that map

Yeah the supreme court decisions pretty much forced red states to have insane laws. I dont agree with banning abortions but America should find a political solution to it instead of some supreme court shit

yea but cum has the potential to create a life that you are constantly wasting

Potential is not the same as a life once the egg is fertilized it is a baby.

>still don't phrase it in terms of the well-being of the fetus

was surprised to see that Malta has more lax LGBT laws (you guys allow underaged trannies to change gender, something that wont go through with our current government either) than we have but is more strict on abortions. Interesting how that works

ban abortion but make welfare for niggers require sterilization, problem solved

Anglo, you are not superior to anyone. You have a poor memory so I will remind you. You created this nigger world, you are the nigger of niggers. You only have relevance as the tail of the USA that only has dominion and relevance in a retarded and degenerate world.

this is called concensus politics and its results of statements that dont make big declarations at all

Which is what the Dobbs opinion specifically stated

>banning abortion even if its the result of incest or rape is also retarded. This is something republicans don't wanna acknowledge.
Everyone knows this. Remember, dealing with the lefty degenerates(pedophile/groomers) is like dealing with a 3 year old --- logic won't work

Checked, this is actually a great idea, only insane leftoids and liberals would go for it, win win for all