Congrats, incels. You won. But at what cost? Now you won't enjoy her holes like grrrrl bosses can

Congrats, incels. You won. But at what cost? Now you won't enjoy her holes like grrrrl bosses can.

Attached: 1597338968905.jpg (1080x763, 149.57K)

Attached: doubt.jpg (2847x1412, 260.56K)

Attached: 1656129446867.jpg (417x476, 33.48K)

I fucking hate christians

women are dog brained retards

these sluts are gonna be the first to give in. Once you ride the cock carousel, there is no stopping.

Nobody is gonna get me any decent attention in this town but it's a good one for me to stop being an Israeli soldier.

>already refuse to have sex with 80% of men
>threaten to stop having sex with men to get what you want

Attached: riddlemethis.gif (498x498, 94.48K)

>playing safe is getting an abortion after getting cummed in
It's like these whores think that contraceptives aren't a thing

>he thinks anyone on (((pol))) ever gets laid
this is a 100% win. the point of this website isnt to solve the world issues but to upset as many people as humanly possible
lurk more

Fuck off roasties. You have no power here, we’ve already adjusted to life without you. You have nothing to offer me other than your suffering.

>arguing as a hole
lmao

> w-we'll turn into dykes

Lol.

Attached: 1601301832392s.jpg (250x239, 8.77K)

>if men dont want to play safe

what the fuck does that mean? Wearing a condom? If so then you are still having sex

do these retarded whores ever heard about other forms of birth control than abortion?
pills, condoms, coils, all that shit?

Attached: 131655278716.jpg (600x600, 90.49K)

how can incels be enjoy holes if they are incel

>get a girlfriend to pleasure you.

ok

>they can't have it all.

That's fine.

It sounds very powerful and strong.

If your genes are too weak to survive, if you are not fit/smart/calibrated enough to adapt to selection pressures within your environment, your lineage deserves to die out. 90% of pol are the very subhuman trash they claim everyone else to be, despite being confirmed incels who no woman would ever reproduce with.

Do you even know what incel means? How can they take away something from incels that they don't have?

>spend the last 10 years openly demonizing the other sex
>suddenly they think push has come to shove and they think these threats ring anything besides sad and hallow

Attached: 1413727468702.jpg (922x922, 67.22K)

Being gay is not a choice except when it is which is every time.