Non white-British Migrant refugee immigrants CONVICTED of owning 29 SLAVES in Britain

Non white-British Migrant refugee immigrants CONVICTED of owning 29 SLAVES in Britain

>Jailed for 16 years for the male, 9 for the female.
>victims were kept as “prisoners” in squalor in the house in Bristol and subjected them to beatings, daily rape and death threats, a court heard.
>Victims were forced to work unpaid at Tancos’s car wash business and then do paid jobs at night including catching chickens, packing milk and sorting parcels, with the perpetrators spending their wages on secondhand cars and gambling.
>One was forced to work at the car wash with a broken arm, while another fled after falling pregnant and surviving a botched abortion.
>The people trafficked between 2010 and 2017 were aged from their late teens to their 30s and were predominantly men unable to speak English.
>Up to 20 immigrants were forced to sleep in the same room without food or water
>“Referring to the house as a ‘gate to hell’, one victim’s account shows how they felt trapped, unable to seek help without identity documents, locked in the house and subjected to forced anal sex.”
>The slave masters netted more than £1,000,000 by failing to pay their workers even the minimum wage.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10684953/Couple-forced-vulnerable-immigrants-work-car-wash-free.html

Attached: 56213853-10684953-image-a-57_1649095862753.jpg (634x433, 50.32K)

not my problem

>Non white-British Migrant refugee immigrants
do britbongs write like they smile?

...if they let them out of the house to work at a car wash, wouldn't they have the opportunity to escape?

They were probably told the police would sendthem back or send them to jail for being illegal immigrants so there was no use in escaping

Not one word about the now 10000 white girls reduced into sexual slavery.

>forced anal sex

Attached: boner.gif (367x265, 558.48K)

>16 years
>nearly half for the female
fucking simps

You would think being send back to Iran is best than being a broken buck.

>were kept as “prisoners”
Did they enjoy it?

slavery should be legal

How can a couple overpower 5 men? Seems fake

>>botched abortion
Oh is that what they call it when slavers kill a baby

How weak do you have to be to let this fat old dyel slob keep you prisoner and buttrape you?
I'm mean just him punch in the nose once or twice and I'm not even a tough guy.
Also what kind of names are those? Russian or some shit?

Attached: skynews-joanna-gomulska-maros-tancos_5782463.jpg (2048x1152, 192.94K)

There are plenty of real slaves in Britain those aren't them.

>16 years and 9 for the female

They will risk slavery and death for even the chance at receiving gibs

I read about this in our news. The guy is from Slovakia (most likely gypsy or partially gypsy, they say he had extensive contacts in the gypsy encampments in Slovakia) and the woman is polish. It seems like they enslaved mostly just gypsies who believed the guy's lies and came to work for him from Slovakia.

They will be allowed to stay in UK.

Any Forumsack

So he was the typical sandnigger.

I come from Bristol, it is literally libtard central, the wolves are circling the sheep there that is for sure. all the transplanted whites from London who are moneyed up from property sales have made it a total shithole. I went back recently and would say it is almost as bad as birmingham in the central areas but the libtards are segregated by house proces alone. Bristol is fucking lost to somalians and any other brown 3rd worlder, turk or eastern european who decides they want to call it home. It needs to be nuked asap.