Why do blacks find the "All Lives Matter" slogan offensive?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124.68K)

N

They can't read

they want whitey dead

Maybe they just truly do not believe in the message.

The idea that by not focusing specifically on them and instead appealing to general principles about the whole population, it's easy for their particular concerns to be swept under the rug. So they think it's a roundabout way of trivializing or even self-consciously trying to oppose their concerns

Why did they blur that guy's face?

low IQ, low impulse control subhumans driven by emotion and ego will use any excuse to go hands on

Attached: nig.jpg (592x1055, 85.87K)

I

>911 HELP
>my house is on fire

>operator: all houses matter

blacks find a lot of things. like my bike for instance

Because they're narcissistic.

Easy
For blacks BLM=Your life sucks because someone is opressing you, and ALM=You don't matter more then anyone else.

Because all lives matter is a weasel word/dishonest in origin. It only exists because white people don't want to admit blacks have a problem and need to try and make it about themselves actually without saying it directly.

Because it means asian, white and gays lives matter and black people can't stand that

/thread

Because its gay and stupid. I would slaughter you too with that faggot shit.

If BLM was about the toll of drug abuse on the lack community then cool but it's instead about tearing down whitey.

They do have a problem, but its not up to white people to fix

You'd be very attention seeking to if your emotional growth was stunted due to an absent father too. That is a very feminine and childish aspect of blacks, attention seeking, that and obsession with shoes.

Because it dismisses their concerns as a group.
The same reason if you had believed you came from an abusive family and you said "my life matters" and when you said that people would say back to you "everyone's life matters."
It's not rocket science you fucking moron.

They want special treatment and recognition not equality.They are black supremacists and the true racists of society today.All lives matter applies to everyone so they don't like that even though it is the proper message as no one race matters above all lives if actually care about any of that bullshit...

Because they're narcissists.

they racists

the isn't the 1960's, user
arson is a lot easier to prove nowadays

They understand instinctively that equality is bullshit and if you don't advocate for yourself, no one will. Europeans by contrast have spent 3 centuries lying to ourselves about this fact. 'All lives matter' should have been nothing more than a troll to display the irrationality of our ideological opponents, just like 'it's okay to be white' was. But Civnat cucks thought it was a rhetorical killshot that would finally Own the Libs into giving up on Marxism. All lives don't matter to me, only my nation and our allies do.

This. It was a troll on blm activists I first saw during the mike brown riots but maybe as early as Trayvon

Does saying black lives matter make people associate the problem with militarization/expansion of police state power and victimization as purely a product of racism? If so, isnt that bad? Isn't it important to remember all the bad things done to black people by police are also done to white people, and that when a white person is brutalized or killed by a cop, the reason this happens is independent of skin color? Isnt it important to make people realize that people of all colors are victims of police violence and we all have a an interesting in stopping it because we are all in the same boat together and if it happens to other people not just blacks the problem is bigger than simply racism? Wont focusing on One minorities victimization under the guise of that victimization being only a product of systematic racism result in an inability to correct the problem of police violence if that problem is larger than simple systematic racism?

Attached: 1611767103441.jpg (750x878, 63.97K)

It says "All Lives Matter", but it means "Shut the fuck up Nigger"

Attached: white boy summer bwc blm.jpg (556x499, 49.53K)

just want a reason to chimp out and attack people

Nigger lives don't matter

>why offensive
Part of the leftist strategy is to control debate by controlling language. Any language counter to the prevailing trend then becomes offensive. The less offensive the counter language the more offense taken because harmless words that run counter to their perversions are the most dangerous. Non violent language is the Achilles heel since a violent response can be condemned, non violent language cannot.

Because they think your life doesn't matter, only theirs
see FBI statistics

It's more accurate to say it doesn't prioritize their concerns. The term BLM is of the same vein BIOPIC. They don't want equality. They want an advantage.