Am I the NPC?

I've always felt like I'm the supporting character in my own life. I've never really fit in anywhere. I feel most of my emotions are fake. There's no hope of breaking the programming, is there?

Attached: download.jpg (145x144, 2.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats your MBTI?
If you are XSXX (S-type) you are a NPC

If you can self realize and ask this question you arent.

No, you’re the 3rd person observer. Not the NPC. Tier list

>self actualized
>3rd Person Observer
>awake
>NPC
>vegetable
>janny
>tranny
>jew

I have no idea. I haven't taken one of those tests since high school. I've always thought of them as a pyschobabble horoscope.

You're an actual human reacting to the most horrific dystopia a mind has ever conceived: where people are shamed for NOT killing children, forced to call men women, and every single piece of media is blatant propaganda made to reinforce the system.

If you are a real human being with values and a soul... how are you not supposed to feel out of place or hollow living like this 24/7? Only demons thrive here.

I kek’d hard but this is true unfortunately

>I've always thought of them as a pyschobabble horoscope.
its not 100% accurate, and there are exceptions, but in general it does a decent job at describing how someone thinks. i would describe it as outdated psychology.

What about it made you laugh?

Things have become so bad it’s hilarious, your post sounds like the intro to novel.

DOMO ARRIGATO user ROBOTO

>16personalities.com/
you should take it and report back to us. it takes 2 minutes

NO you are a meatsac useless waste of space who will own nothing and bring nothing of value into the world 1 of another billion get back in line wagie, or break the cycle you choose.

Are those people of intelligence and conscience destined to live an empty, miserable existence?

>us
He's right, it is psychobabble horoscope.

>I've always felt like I'm the supporting character in my own life
>There's no hope of breaking the programming
congrats bud, you've broken it, if it ever even had you at all

Chinga a tu madre, cómo la vez, maistro?

Yes. It's OK though, there's only probably 50 of us player characters in the world so most people are NPCs. It is totally cool being a main character though. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

horoscopes claim your personality and life events are influenced by how the stars and sun were positioned on the day of your birth
MBTI says your personality can be determined by how you answer specific questions regarding thought, logic, reason, and morality.
It would be insincere to claim they are similar.

I got you. Yeah, sometimes I lose perspective on how comically absurd it all is.

I don't know, user. I'm about the furthest thing from intelligent, but I don't know why they're doing this to us. Everything is inverted, every value is pissed on, evil is venerated, good is shamed. We live in hell.

find real people & befriend them, start to speak from your heart.

Fuck off taco bender

Attached: Wet back nigger.jpg (399x252, 35.43K)

mbti is basically astrology for the "i fucking love science" archetype of NPC

NPCS are basicly dependent on others for inner experience. If you yourself do shit you like based on your own will you are not an NPC
If your actions and likes are dependent on others opinions, and social peer pressure then yea fuck you. As for politics its okay to be retarded and not know anything but its fucked if your poltical opinions are what the fuck you saw last night on tv.

see

Okay. INTP.

congrats, you are a fellow schizo! (not a NPC)

You might have recently broken the NPC script and now just need to wear an Alex Jones was right t-shirt to find frens.

Very unlikely that you're npc

>Am I the NPC?
If you are capable of self reflecting, you are probably not.

that persons reasoning is retarded. The point is that they both makes claims about your personality which are often very vague and not yes/no characteristics. Any person who hasn't been "educated" on the mbti system could be read traits of each of the "types" and identify with many or most of them.

furthermore the axis of operation are arbitrary and extremely fucking stupid. ALL HUMANS make decisions based on feelings and intuition and then they rationalize backwards from that. to claim that T is an opposite of F, or that N is an opposite of S is dumb and I frankly just see no reason to buy it. I could buy the I vs E and J vs P a little bit.

Ultimately they both make statements that any person could identify with based on how much they force it in their mind and furthermore all forms of testing ultimately rely on self-reporting which isn't just flawed but guarenteed to be wrong anyway.

so the measuring stick is broke, doesn't make logical sense, and can only be used by the person that would be the most biased person possible to do the measuring.

So eventually you get these fictional groups that prey on the group-identity-obsessed retards of society.

Actually, I bet horoscopes have more basis in reality because that maybe means you experienced certain seasons and weather patterns at different stages in your life and maybe that can affect you in some way.