Germs have a disgusting fat eagle on their coins

>germs have a disgusting fat eagle on their coins

Attached: Germany2euros.jpg (390x390, 88.04K)

Polish zloty for comparison.

Attached: 1656189928509.jpg (940x938, 156.95K)

Yes. Now pay some back.

This looks like a chicken.

Attached: 1656189875505.jpg (390x390, 84.02K)

>You will never be German.
>You will never have German work ethic.
>You will never have German intelligence.
>You will never have a German paycheck.
>You will never have the praise of genius that Germans have always received.
>You will never be part of German history.

Kek.

microphones too.

And thank God for that.

Fuck your gay birbs.

Attached: DvNpMi4XQAAKZbb.jpg_large.jpg (928x1432, 229.36K)

Its actually a swastila is you look at it right

It looks like a 5 year old drew that.

it's not fat, it's THICC

The constant seething from the poles is tiresome. All pro-EU pro-NATO- pro-globohomo bullshit lately. Cringiest posters on all of Any Forums. Other Baltic nations are a close second.

kek
just like you mutt. the difference is we dont kneel to niggers
eagles are based

Man I love art deco. It's like the autism of art styles.

>>You will never be German.
Good.
>>You will never have German work ethic.
Drone ethic.
>>You will never have German intelligence.
Midwit slave iq.
>>You will never have a German paycheck.
Ok? Everything is more expensive there and nobody owns land.
>>You will never have the praise of genius that Germans have always received.
lol
>>You will never be part of German history.
Getting buck broken? No thanks.
>>You will never be German.
Good.

Looks like a chicken run over by a steamroller

SUS

>tfw they will never come back

this. westoids dont understand that everything is cheaper here

>You will never have German work ethic.
Stopped reading right there.

meds.

le cope displayed here lmao

Cope

Ew. That's something I'd expect our shitty Fed to do. Not a flattering looking bird.

i always liked bi-metallic coins. they use 2 slugs of different metals, then they strike them at the same time, and the pressure causes them to deform enough to stick together.

Seethe and dilate

L + germoid + rentoid + drone + sucking off a syrian

Attached: munten_rijksdaalder_1930_munt_jpg.png (342x345, 226.66K)

t. euro envy
I'm unironically not 100% sure what the currency of your country of car thieves and toilet cleaners is called exactly. get fucked, pavel.

Attached: J7hK0tks_400x400.jpg (392x392, 12.91K)

its hard to grasp for outsiders but the level of hate polish men have for their own country is amazing, they want to live in germany and work there all the time. And i tell them do not, its a shithole without tradition but they insist, poland is way worse, i disagree but regardless, its interesting to observe. On another note, all those Euros doing good work infrastructure wise over there.

>cope le cope muh cope

Attached: 1639080078332.jpg (530x836, 53.72K)

It’s because if they make it look even remotely cool, leftists will start screeching about Nazis and they’ll have to imprison the guy who makes the coins for hate speech. Unfortunately that is only a half joke

CA CAWWWW
CACAWWWWWWW
Look at my penis
CACAWWWW

zlotky or something like that. Also, I hate krautniggers.

Attached: 1638617501036.png (940x1005, 1.03M)

You do have a culture. Even though we bombed your cities, your women were able to rebuild them. Even though we killed 11 million Germans after WW2 to try to genocide you, you still stand strong and have one of the strongest economies. It's only over when you give up. You can rise again.

Attached: 1656127614084.jpg (443x640, 62.1K)

GEEB

Attached: geebguldentruk.png (631x550, 422.82K)

calling the last tribe of people daring to stand up against jewish globohomo gayplex drones is pure comedy gold coming from an inferior kind of man

>Also, I hate krautniggers.
Wow, austrians do be based fr fr.

>modern euro aesthetics
Disgusting.

Shut the fuck up.

Are poles too poor to feed their eagles?

We like our eagles thicc.

>Owning ze house? Having ze family?
>NO NO zis is extremely racist and illegal in ze ubermensch germoney
>I wage for 16 hours then come back home to ze rented apartement, I rent out ze netflix for my wife and prep ze syrian bull for her
>such is life in ze aryan ubermensch society

for sure, am confident in that after the dark age passes by, although the important fight will take place in the US and everything else will be down stream from there, if the jewish stronghold is not broken at the root, its going to get difficult. Luckily, those inbred rats revolt against god, and thats not a viable long term action plan. So the golden age of an holy white empire will commence, i have no doubts about that burger bro.

I mean anyone who denies the fact that you are much better of economically is retarded, culturally I would say we are on similiar level, you had much more science accomplishments too. the one thing we have better is we are not so pozzed yet. as for diaspora well, people who emmigrate didn't like it there or could manage themselves so its not a big suprise many emmigrants will have this opinion. for many people without education or high IQ emmigration to the western countries is the only way to make decent money.

lots of assumptions, high effort cope to tame the inferiority complex, useless but nice

>inferiority complex
lol. You're the one seething here every day at germoney being degenerate and filled with rapefugees without doing anything. Plus you seethe at slavs here all day for no reason. I don't unironically hate germans but you probably unironically hate poles.