Why haven't you bastards served your country...

Why haven't you bastards served your country? I'll give you my reason I SHOULDN'T have served my country: Faggots in the military.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-163433_Chrome.jpg (720x769, 278.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=31BH18uZf7I
ktnv.com/news/crime/las-vegas-man-who-called-himself-a-sugar-daddy-arrested-for-stealing-from-ex-girlfriend
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_J2VwFDV4-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wanted to join and even did the full medical exam and physical and everything but I couldn’t sign the paper cause I knew they would vaccinate me. Made a fake card and I’m going to college with the fake vax card and then gonna join as an officer later after my BS.

Attached: 1648146777807.jpg (500x460, 50.66K)

>people don't want to fight for some oil companies so later their health care can be taken away by republicans
wow what a surprise

Man you don't wanna do that. To hell with the military, just be your own man and succeed without joining the military.

im not a tranny so i cant serve
good luck trannies and niggers tho you got this

Attached: 16423738189481.png (1024x768, 859.53K)

They want you stupid.Who would join the army today that had even a shred of intelligence???

After so much nigger worship the US now will start using children as soldiers for their infantry like those prize and great african countries.

You'll have to point me towards *my* country first as I'm not sure it is or if it even exists.

Attached: human-shield.jpg (512x288, 48.39K)

I really like guns and gear and shooting and training and fighting. It’s that or be a cop. Probably both desu. I wanna carry a gun for work. I already carry a gun daily personally.

Attached: E9DCD0D4-6EAA-4E45-A4B0-1FDF9A4A69F5.jpg (2578x2359, 3.44M)

Not to mention the females. Most of them are just inept and when they can't hack it they falsify rape to gain sympathy.

Lmao. I wouldn't ever. I don't fight for evil people who hate me. We deserve everything coming to us.

Because I hate what my country has become and if I would have joined and been a good soldier I would have been called a Nazi and forced to leave + possible jail time.

Every single person that I know who’ve left the military say the reasons they didn’t stay is because the lack of professionalism, inappropriately promoted superiors, and general stupidity. All are successful in their private civilian lives. It’s apparently quite the problem. Lowering standards will further the decline.

lol, is this from 30 years ago? Yes My Retarded Ass Signed Up was the only branch that would take my Good Enough Diploma ass. And then I got out once I saw it wasn't a meritocracy and West Point Rich Cunts would always and forever be telling me, "hurry up!"...no matter how well I hurried up and waited. LOL. And that was yeeears ago. Good times. Military guys are cool. I get along with em alright. Except some of the racist black ones. But yknow every group has it's assholes. There was also really cool Jamacian and African privates that were based, hard and bitter as that pill may be for some of Any Forums top swallow.

Attached: Chang_YouWeakFuckingIdiotLoL.png (1910x839, 2.59M)

fuck vaccines

Why? What's the country ever done for me? I've done plenty for it in the past and repeatedly get shit on so why would care about it at all? Yell ya what you go sign up, I know they now take homos now.

I was going to join for financial reasons and then they mandated the vaccine and made the soldiers attend a mandatory drag queen show at the nearest military base to me. I wish i was joking

Attached: 1654082582260.png (733x721, 561.85K)

Dang that's a hard decision to make -- to be a cop shill or a military shill?

Good lord, they really do want a society of dumbed-down untermensch.

I swear this shit is made to provoke.

Do you seriously want to be a zogbot just to carry a gun around?

If you're not going in as an officer, it's a pretty dumb thing to do. Grunts are mostly retarded and it will rub off on you. Imagine being stuck around a bunch of aggressive retards 24/7 for 4+ years.

>have fake president
>leave war in such a shit tier way that it resembles Vietnam
>nation being run by utter lunatics hell bent on destroying way of life
>no real cause worth enlisting or fighting for
>forced vaccinations
>tranny faggotry running rampant
>women getting the easiest positions
OH MAN WHY DONT PEOPLE WANT TO JOIN?

I know man.. well the way I see it the military is just gonna train me to oppose them. Know thy enemy and all that. I would never turn a weapon on the population and that’s probably the type of person we need in the military. The type of person who would defect.

Odd and pretty dumb that Jews would gay up the only military that fights wars for them. But when you're as evil as the jews you can't help ultimately destroying even yourself. US Military is so de nutted now I doubt they could take faggot Canada in a war now.

Kek the only people retarded enough to willingly volunteer for ZOG wars in bumfuck Towelheadstan are probably too stupid to graduate high school

So they can’t do anything?

To get paid to carry a gun around yea

Alright. I might join now. What's the cutoff age? I literally threw my diploma in the trash, why would I hang onto a piece of paper when I had partying to do. Lmao. I mean, besides a ssn card. But I'm a sov citizen so can technically trash that, too. Do high schools even reissue diplomas from 10 years ago? Good excuse for me to go visit and feel up some girls in the halls.

>bring back draft
>prioritize drafting everyone with X on the gender part of their ID
>use them to collect russian bullets like its the climax to Gallipoli

>Why haven't you bastards served your country?
pay seems kind of shit.

The gay gang used to be an exclusive US military thing. Now with globohomo everyone is walking around like a united states marine.
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

I can't eat gluten
They didn't want me for that reason alone.

I did and I regret it.

Being an officer is even more pozzed than being a lowly zogbot cannon fodder

Cherry marines

Attached: Semper fags.jpg (720x389, 72.1K)

Good.
Education and job market should filter the best, not be a gay parade to a claque leftists wet dreams.

my ACT score was really high, they don't want smart folks unless you're from a rich family and then, they'd still rather you be a dumb rich kid who doesn't think too much

the military is for people who are stupid or think the grass is always greener somewhere else

You probably were the faggot in the military. I bet you're some nigger PoG who framed his war on terror medal for working in the laundry at Victory

>Why haven't you bastards served your country?
Because my country serve globohomo jews

>and shooting and training and fighting.
You'll be uber upset when you realize you do very little of that in the military and the training you do get is substandard compared to what a few thousand will get you on civilian courses.

Imagine joining the army to fight for a goverment that hates you more than anything.

They should get niggers and women, their favorite pets, to fight their fights.

give recruits robo waifus with giant silky HH boobs

I know, I’m probably gonna do the airforce too since I’m married and they have the best housing and shit. I’ll be surrounded by faggots.

These FAGGOTS won't even take Felons - so how can I really feel bad for them? The Foreign Legion looks more promising (and I know they too don't like the legally impaired as well - BUT I am sure they're willing to give me a chance).

Shitskins are retarded? I knew it

Why do jews think it's the children? Even the 90 year olds are calling you out.

If you're an 11 bang bang leg maybe.

>the military is for people who are stupid
bingo, you have to be a total fucking retard to join the military today

I wish we would've been fighting for fucking oil companies. It would have at least been something.

Pussy

The ZOG would still have plenty of young rednecks rushing to sign up if the army actually existed to protect US homeland. TDS really made the zog officers drop the mask and reveal even to the dumbest hick that the Pentagon exists to wage imperialistic wars for the jews and has no interest in serving our own country.

>fight for some oil companies
That's not who they're really fighting for.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=31BH18uZf7I

My eyesight was too bad. Found out when I was in the pipeline for the Army but I later tried to join the Air Force as well just because I had.

It was probably the hardest blow I've ever received. My life is OK now but for sure I would be much wealthier if I'd been able to have an Army career.

You don't have to keep your paper diploma

i wasnt even aware you needed one. interesting

Attached: 1643077138901s.jpg (250x192, 5.05K)

>females
You need to get out of there now

>These FAGGOTS won't even take Felons

YET

But they will sooner or later they won't have a choice if they wish to continue to pretend they are the world's power.

Most faggots join The Army only for a fucking paycheck. They don't join because of "ideals" or "patriotism" - the modern US Army is full of fucking Mercenary Fuckheads LARPing as "seasoned and skilled Soldiers".

During Katrina these faggots LITERALLY only gave out MREs either in exchange for money OR in exchange for Seed and Feed...

During the height of Afghanistan, they looked the other way while ANA Faggots were doinking Kids OR The Corrupt ANA Officers were selling US Tech and Gear to The Taliban for Profits and Money.

THE US ARMY IS FULL OF FAGGOTS AND FAILURES.

>When you push a populous away from nationalism, towards globalism and expect them to still sign up for your NATIONAL army
Every day something more stupid than the previous one, I love watching democrats in power

The marines probably would still take felons with enough waivers. They're the minority corps, it's all women and niggers.

unironically give recruits robo wives, or even hologram ones and you will get recruitment up

Attached: sex-robot-brothel-UK-910893.jpg (620x789, 79.35K)

Imagine giving up your life to fight for Jewish interests. Sad.

Attached: 73C125B1-EBDB-4927-B092-58240978AA4A.jpg (1350x1080, 159.77K)

I joined the coast guard 20 years ago. It was mostly white and based. I refuse to look at what it's become today.

GRANTED I did submit my information to Goarmy.com - so there's that (and I still have my ASVAB Scores and DD214 from my - very brief - time as a Combat Engineer).

Why would I want to serve a country full of people who hate me?

That sounds like hell mate why would you wanna do that? I joined the Coast Guard for 4 years and it was alright cause it’s a laxed branch but COVID really took the fun away from joining the military, and I wish I would’ve just stayed home for the pandemic instead. Now that I’m out and back to being a civilian I starting to think I can’t imagine that I would have liked the military lifestyle even without COVID

Join the Army. Do the 2 year contract. If you don't like it get out and immediatly apply for disability

Bro stop posting your sex dolls

Doll DIDDLA

Mental illness plus jab mandate.

Hulk hogan boobs?

Attached: 1655594039759m.jpg (874x1024, 102.28K)

It's only 2 now?

I hate The Marines (especially because Faggot tier Filipino Niggerinos LITERALLY LARP as Marines to get dumb bitches OR Jannie Flip Niggerinos hit up Marines in The Philippines).
Sauce: ktnv.com/news/crime/las-vegas-man-who-called-himself-a-sugar-daddy-arrested-for-stealing-from-ex-girlfriend

WHAT A HECKIN' NIGGERINO I TELL YOU WHAT.

You forgot your memeflag

Attached: rainbow-flag-300x185.png (300x185, 372)

This. I was really thinking about joining but I rather live on the street before I get the Mark.

ChristSaves.

So you will want to shoot your fellow man to spread homosexuality, just so you can carry a gun?

I support the boots, but the brass will kill any and all us soldiers that prevent any elite party member from feeling bad.

If the pentagon wants to chop your dick off, there is no legal authority to stop the pentagon from committing any crime against any citizen or soldier for any reason.

Mark Milley and the Tranny Pentagon are already well invested with China as well as the DNC\Blackrock.

Every single US General wants the US to collapse and the US military to be destroyed so they can transition over a chinese military of drone.

Even the most loyal comrade will be executed and his\her familiy killed. All orders signed by Milley or any of the other Tranny Generals.

You are not a human being, you have no rights or freedom.

The only requirements for serving in the US military are openly stating your hatred of America and the US Constituion and all things not DNC\China\Israel\LGBTQ+\Islam and to fuck and kill children to rank up.

TO become a tranny general you need to fuck and kill at least 500 children and infants.

No other qualifications are necessary.

Now the Military is so pozzed, all you have to do is identify was what ever you want.

Oh if you are a chinese or israeli\islamic spy, you are given sensitive and classified documents to make sure as many us servicemen are killed to greases the generals pockets as possible.

The WEF\Blackrock wants every single White as well as every non Brass US soldier killed to that China\Israeli and their Drone military can decide the fate of every citizen while their own crimes are ignored.

Mark Milley should be charged with insurrection, but in reality, America is not his country, he lied about serving, he lied about protecting, he lied about everything. It's another success CCP\Israel attack on America.

Time to give China and Israel more money so they can commit MORE crimes against America.

What happens when we have virtually no troops?

Get outta here, it's only two years now? Last I recall it's 4 years.

>absolutely remove any incentive to join
>"why does not one want to join"
Lol.

Lol exactly this. Especially towards the last few years we were in Afghanistan. They looked the other way to bacha bozi and flown the rainbow flag high!!!!!

the army dropped educational requirements before
they even waived a prior felony conviction for some felonies. murder was okay

The army doesn't fight. You just sit around some decent places and then a shithole for a while and collect welfare for rest of life but you have sex too so better then a neet. It's not bad.

The fun starts

Attached: 1655859623685.jpg (720x714, 39.42K)

Soon jews are going to have to fight their own wars, oy vey

It is important to stay hydrated

>hard and bitter pill
>30 years ago
>a black guy was cool once so we should bring them all here

Basically this as well - I'd rather join The Foreign Legion, it's 5 years AND there's a Citizenship at the end of it. I know what I want (AND I WILL do the due diligence to find out what Units get deployed regularly - even if it's semi regularly) and I already also have the THOR3 Program printed via PDF from /k/.

They should recruit school shooters into the military instead of the other way around.

It is no longer a country I would serve.

what rate were you? hows the job market and civilian life? detailer says i might have to do another cutter so im about to bail

Yeah, I'm a fag, SO COME SUCK MY DICK, homo. And no, I got my war on terror medal actually DEVELOPING and ASSISTING seal team six/ranger operations killing and capturing terrorists you fag. I was the tip of the spear, so obviously I was smart enough to know to get off of the ship.

It's something I wanted to do since I was a child but they really do everything they can to push you away. The pay is bad compared to the private sector. The life sucks and you're almost guaranteed to have a bad relationship with any girls you come across. They have this idiotic promotion system that only cares about time served and actually punishes the smart and innovated, so the only people who make it into the higher ranks are the mediocre bureaucrats, and they turn the entire military into a gay, incompetent bureaucracy. And you have to be vax-maxed and do your mandatory "anti-extremism" training.

It's clear they don't want people like me in the military. They want to station people overseas to project GAE's power. Beyond that, they want a large military so that it can kill as many White people as possible if we ever try to establish a free, lawful government over the current tyranny. I hope these morons send their bastard, golem army into some meat grinder of a war and the U.S. totally loses its ability to wage large-scale war.

Oh so they can call the school or look it up online? Sounds fishy. I might need it destroyed, so I can enter hs as a 30 year old rapefugee. Someday, in a better world.

During the Vietnam War they were so desperate they took literal retards. Look up "McNamara's morons".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_J2VwFDV4-g

Yeah, wasn't that called "Project 100,000" or some shit like that?

Obligatory.

Attached: 1656191036276.jpg (750x1129, 375.14K)

>falsify rape

My sister was one who did this and I can’t imagine how many lives/careers were ruined because of her. The world will be somewhat a better place when she is dead and gone.

So long story short you had lots of anal sex. A real goal getter was you.

Enjoy catering to troons.

I won't fight for a shit hole.

This is the sad truth and if we are cowards to put up with it, then it wont change. Milley and his goons can be taken out. I'm sure there is a military captain out there with a spine, but hes been demoralized....they're all just punching in to punch out. They dont believe in anything anymore.

>During Katrina these faggots LITERALLY only gave out MREs either in exchange for money OR in exchange for Seed and Feed...

blacks and black leaders were 100% responsible for all the failures involving Katrina

search for amren katrina 2005

it is.
or else

Attached: hydrate.jpg (712x712, 137.28K)

DAMMIT WHY?

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING UP NAM. WHY!!!!!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 169.3K)

Consider the following:

I just finished reading Chuck Yaegars autobiography. The US military in the 50s and 60s was probably the peak place for masculine living. Chuck flew 180 planes in his career and regularly talks about bending rules like sneaking his son into the cockpit for long flights or times where both he and his copilot intentionally went to sleep in the air and nearly died fs. The man lived the best life ever. You could just check out any plane at the weekend as the powers that be wanted the pilots to have as much experience as possible.

Now apparently fighter pilots are lucky to get 10 hours a month in the air. (Sauce for that is actually Dan Pedersens book on Top Gun) and are restricted to death in every possible way.

I did my time. I got out because I was treated like absolute garbage and my pay was absolute shit compared to the private sector. Even if Military pay was doubled it still wouldn't be worth it. Plus they kind of kicked themselves in the balls with the GI bill because you make MORE using it when you get out than you did while you were in.

That's what we basically have right now. The incompetence, women abusing the system in every practical manner and being allowed to get away with. Male officers walking around in heels and wigs calling themselves women. The majority of the force we have is so incompetent its hard to think of them as a functional military.
The Navy even admits it now. Sailors know their wokeness training extremely well, their actual combat roles and duties, meh, no so much. We lost an entire carrier to a fire started over a lovers spat because someone got cheated on. Billions of dollars because someone threw a tantrum. It's sounds more like a daycare than a professional service of any kind.

You a coastie? I was an E-4 Boatswain Mate mainly cause I didn’t give a shit about learning any other skill and I just joined the military to escape my parents. I’m from Commiefornia, I’m working a food service job right now while going to community. Planning on using my government vet gibs to get a B.S. in Business Administration

The US government including the Pentagon and nearly all top military leadership said they do not want racist white supremacist in the US military. I would never join the US military and they do not want me. Also if drafted I would gather all information related to troop and equipment movements and leak the information publicly

Attached: 84737733.jpg (1284x1780, 339.16K)

this guy knows whats up
no western country is worth fighting for anymore, you go to iraq, afghanistan or other shitholes to kill the shitskins there and back home your government lets said shitskins into your country, what kind of logic is that
when shit hits the fan and ivan arrives in this shithole Im switching sides