Belarus attacked Ukraine couple minutes ago!!!!

twitter.com/nypost/status/1540793547464605697

Russian ally Belarus unleashes rocket air strike into northern Ukraine trib.al/RDC83iH

Attached: WW3preload.jpg (1024x682, 65.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/06/25/russian-ally-belarus-hits-ukraine-with-rocket-air-strike/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit is getting spicy again, NIGGERS!

Attached: 1655341285092.gif (638x334, 3.26M)

Don't you have work to be doing on Monday?
Literally who cares.

Nobody gives a fuck about some shithole near russia anymore, i've got my own problems to worry about

Are you retarded? This will spiral the conflict MASSIVELY!

But i don't care, this doesnt affect me

YES
C R A C K E R S

>hello, my name is Adis Hot / Adis Ivankovic. I'm a balkan yugoslave-türk rapebaby immigrant invader and I MUST rape german children bestial and sadistically to death and I NEVER got caught with it. I destroy lifes of my victims family and I even would never think bad about it, if I would. It is the exact opposite, I feel very strong for that and I like it. I also like homosexuality and incest if the opponents are the ones who suffering till life.
>my criminal türkfather was also in prison for many many years, but he is a good goy and dindu nuffin, just like me! I've learned sooo much from him, masallah. My mothah is also proud of me, of a multiple child rapist of german children. She supports me, loves me and my money from the germans.
>my yugoslave-türk friends are also ALL criminals, and we go further; we wont stop it! "Say, how could you tell?"
>we dont like niggers, gypsys or jews in our homelands because we are the goods. we are not like "those" subhumans.
pic related.

What would pol, you, do if this "object" did this to your children multiple times?

Attached: monkeychild_rapist.jpg (1024x1024, 177.28K)

this is not how it looks like at this hour in this part of the world retard

I DON'T BELEIVE YOU

Attached: SAUCE-BALLS.jpg (800x1198, 106.06K)

Belarus? Ukraine? What does this have to with abortion? You know that the US is now a Theocracy, go fight for your right to abort.

Don't care, just flatten Ukraine already useless country.

Russia often launches missiles from Belarus territory. How do you know its Belarussian army doing it this time?

nypost.com/2022/06/25/russian-ally-belarus-hits-ukraine-with-rocket-air-strike/

based commie

I feel like this isn't legit. It's literally night time over here

Attached: 1653037895599.jpg (1024x768, 59.11K)

Based. The world is healing.

Attached: 1646198667586.jpg (602x527, 80.15K)

What the chances of fase flag by holols?

The conflict is already so bad that you can't make it any worse.

>American
>"Doesn't effect me"
It most certainly does, Biden is gonna do some tomfoolery again and get us all fucked for a 5th time. It is very much your problem.

Was it Belarus or Russian units stationed in Belarus?

Yes. Now the Russian side have 5 more tanks.

If it was a big deal, then I would know about it. So pass by.

Yeah Belarus only has like some 16,000 troops. They won't be much of help all that much.

>Nobody gives a fuck about some shithole near russia anymore
>opens the thread
>replies

NIGGERS

nah it wont affect me, i don't use cars

кaкиe жe вы дoлбoeбы пpocтo пиздeц

>Yeah Belarus only has like some 16,000 troops
Shows how much you know about the world, dumbfuck. Belarus is home to much of Russia's heavy armor manufacturing.

How did nypost get this ahead of everyone?

is this why putin was rushed to kremin at midnight?

he's just an idiot
but so is your leadership for making this whole stupid situation when you had all of this under control and were on a straight path for being a third party along with the rest of europe

6 or so Tu-22 bombers of the Russian airforce flew from some airbase in Belarus and fired a bunch of cruise missiles while still in Belarusian airspace.