If any of you niggers say y'all just one more time

I'm crashing this board with no survivors.

Consider yourselves warned, niggers.

Attached: ....png (1098x800, 500.64K)

N

Attached: 1655909114884.jpg (350x335, 60.58K)

I

y'all

Attached: 165561513532011.png (836x966, 1.52M)

G

y'all

H

That's it, Im done, I'm sending Biden an email to take down this shithole full of nazi cocksuckers and jew haters with an IQ lower than Trump's

Well look at this nigger over here

Attached: 1647675387776.png (1000x1000, 121.84K)

We say yall where I live you fucking reddit tourists. All you city people are fucking clueless about the south and you let Twitter feminists subvert your view of reality

Wie ist es bei y'all

Attached: Wink.gif (255x231, 672.83K)

y'all niggas be trippin

Y’all won’t do shit

Attached: n.jpg (507x598, 45.35K)

kys sudaca nigger macaco

Attached: db4.jpg (600x439, 23.49K)

you'll cowards don't even smoke crack

Yall is our word

Commies, faggots, and other assorted trash use 'ya'll' to ingratiate themselves and seem more friendly and easy-going.

Ya'll has regional entymology. Anyone from outside those regions is likely another psychotic leftist trying to be superficially charming in order to gain power over you.

Im southern. I will spit dip in your mothers pussy

1up

Attached: hahaha.jpg (587x792, 112.92K)

>hello, my name is Adis Hot / Adis Ivankovic. I'm a balkan yugoslave-türk rapebaby immigrant invader and I MUST rape german children bestial and sadistically to death and I NEVER got caught with it. I destroy lifes of my victims family and I even would never think bad about it, if I would. It is the exact opposite, I feel very strong for that and I like it. I also like homosexuality and incest if the opponents are the ones who suffering till life.
>my criminal türkfather was also in prison for many many years, but he is a good goy and dindu nuffin, just like me! I've learned sooo much from him, masallah. My mothah is also proud of me, of a multiple child rapist of german children. She supports me, loves me and my money from the germans.
>my yugoslave-türk friends are also ALL criminals, and we go further; we wont stop it! "Say, how could you tell?"
>we dont like niggers, gypsys or jews in our homelands because we are the good guys. we are not like "those" subhumans.
pic related.

What would pol, you, do if this "object" did this to your children multiple times?

Attached: monkeychild_rapist.jpg (1024x1024, 177.28K)

If twitter feminists adopted your niggerish speech it should tell you something