REDDITORS MASS PLANNING TO LEAVE AMERICA

GET IN HERE
reddit.com/r/AmerExit/

Attached: amsie.png (1467x808, 121.27K)

i really wish it happened
but you know they wont leave. its all a bad larp
just like the "im moving to canada if trump wins" talk

Attached: fsew.png (1343x326, 50.88K)

Ey boys I always talked a lot of shit about the US but when the grand exchange comes i'll jump ship and move there Ok? Let these whores have Europe infested with their niggers and muslims and we can party with the latina's and eat taco bell. Sounds like a good trade-off. I'll even learn how much an inch is.

I can't acces any of that, can I get the full version of the delusional Italian one?

I hope they don't come here. Tell them to not go to Germany.
No I'm not making a reddit account.

Why don't they ever go to South America or something and try to make it better? I bet every single one is trying to go to Europe

They haven't been roasted alive in the fire of not having every single corporation agree with you. Of having to think..and speak out for yourself against overwhelming odds. As your 'friends' and relatives suddenly don't know you.

In other words: they are FUCKING WEAK and fold like fine linen at the first hardship.

Attached: stock up dumbass thot cunt.jpg (768x1116, 106.48K)

>move to italy
FUCK OFF MUTTS WE ARE FULL

Nope they are actually leaving

Attached: almse.png (1293x135, 18.89K)

Can you not send them here? This shithole is already full of inbred subhuman vermin as it is.

Please no more subhuman minorities we already have magyars and gypsies.

its easy user, just think of the first part of your thumb. its close enough - and thats the point!

Nobody is moving to Slovakia, don't worry.

Bye

>2 more things to do
He means find a job and a place to live, which he won’t. He’s never leaving

FCUK OFF WERE FULL!!!

Good, go fuck up someone else's housing market.

Hoes mad

Cope

Seethe

Attached: 1656108084434.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

>Ukraine-reddit 2.0

This is going to end well.

They all threatened to leave when Trump was elected. Lying cocksuckers.

Just move them to Ukraine. We will take it from there.

I haven't read anything but its usually
>Canada
Makes sense. They speak English and are close.The political direction of the country matches what their tastes.
>Japan
Never understood this one, but I see lots of liberals wanting to move to Japan. LMAO The hyper nationalist, xenophobic, socially conservative country that has had a right wing government for more than half a century. Yeah, that will feel like a paradise for them.

Sometimes its a European country (usually Sweden or the Netherlands) but those seem to be less so.

see ya cunts

less lefties will make this country better

Of course they'll all want to move to Canada or some other majority white country in Europe. Why don't these racists ever want to enrich the rest of the world?

Oh nonononono. Stay there.

Please send them all to germany

Doing God's work

Kek.

Based if true

Imagine being such a spoiled entitled little cunt that you think the greatest country on earth sucks. They should leave and go to Mexico, the armpit of the world. Or Brazil, the asshole of the world. Or the abomination that is India. People literally come here for a better life. Id they wabt to leave, more power to them

>weak man is weak
imagine my shock

Stay the fuck out you deranged subhumans, we already have enough niggers and other vermin sulking in our lands. FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

Attached: FK_0TAWXsAYcEs7.jpg (497x346, 20.81K)

Hope they set up a gofundme.

they are in for a rude surprise when they learn other countries have these things called 'immigration standards' that apply to you if you're white and they're not going to just be allowed to waltz into Europe or even Canada without clearing the financial and legal hurdles to doing so.

Don't need more american expats here. Usually quite nice the ones I met but all are liberal.

>He means find a job and a place to live, which he won’t. He’s never leaving
Yup, Europe is PACKED full of muslim males occupying all the available cheap housing right now, thanks to the voting patterns of men like him. Fuck 'em.

Your terms are acceptable.

bullshit. he wants to be part of this reddit trend and will have an excuse ready when he never moves

Oh again? Just Like Drumpfs America?

How to get out of America: JUST FUCKING LEAVE. No need to post about it on social media and get likes or updoots