I hate to deal in blackpills...

I hate to deal in blackpills, but the fact that all of this turmoil has been caused by the legality of killing children is simply soul-crushing. Life is no longer treasured. It is no longer sacred. Life to these people is just endless suffering on the hedonic treadmill. People aren't human anymore.

Attached: 246345047_959083341347153_6968341805493127696_n.jpg (868x1024, 76.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4LdUQzCPPM?t=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I h
Face
Anxiety

I see this as an absolute win. Deranged lunatics showing their true colors for all the world to see. Calling Supreme Court judges Nigger openly because they didn’t get their way. This is healthy. Let them step out the shadows for once

>Life is no longer treasured.
Yes it is.
By the people who care.
Go be a fucking debby downer somewhere else

It's old as fuck geriatrics trying to harvest body parts so (((they))) live longer and their shabbos goys want that power too. They are afraid of dying cause of all the evil they have done in their life and want to sip the last drip dry before their eternal damnation.
youtu.be/d4LdUQzCPPM?t=12

Attached: lakeoffire.jpg (602x331, 65.31K)

great another nihilism thread this be looking some shilled moral breaker campaign its getting boring

Attached: 1655981064482.png (584x584, 289.01K)

Am i the only one living in reality? Life has never been treasured except by an extremely tiny percentage of the population. You know, I know, we all know that the vast majority of people are brain dead animals who have never thought outside of their own reality for a nanosecond. The bystander effect, the endless wars and meaningless conflicts, the hatred and ignorance, everything bad, ugly, and false has been practically worshipped by almost every human from day one. I'd wager that there's less than 10,000 people in the world today who have genuinely opened their hearts and minds and unconditionally love all things.

I shouldn't have made the thread to begin with, I know. All it can do is upset good people. I just realize that sociopolitically, life is only a commodity to the first world. The people that care will know what to do, and they won't let a shitty thread dampen their heart.
Yeah, I know. Your average person here is just like this. People don't want to hear about how good life can be, they want to relate through the whole "life sucks" routine. Their stance on conception and the value of life is a reflection of this. They are completely demoralized to the point of seeing no innate value or beauty in children. They are completely broken people.

Attached: 1655724114356.jpg (734x1205, 116.08K)

this is the most based desision the american goverment has made in quite a while.

Attached: unknown (12).png (200x195, 66.85K)

and darkest part is they want to be broken its easy not to do anything its easy remaining in that pathetic self pity

Attached: 1656115483064.jpg (400x400, 37.62K)

anxiety is for women and pussies.

This. Let them show the world how entitled and wicked they are

I know quite a few people stuck in this cycle and you're right. I was like this a few years ago because it was an easy and self-gratifying way to lie to myself about my abilities and habits. Honesty in action and character is something I very deeply respect in anyone that has the courage to carry it. Most people here are soulless cowards.

face the bloodshed and laugh man, it's all you can do
The fact that this shit fucks with you is a good thing, you have at least some basic sense of morality and ingrained human instinct that haven't been twisted or outright bleached from existence by the endless pressures put our bymost modern societies

We can't let evil win, user. We have to be strong. If the good don't stand strong then evil will walk all over us.

>all of this turmoil has been caused by the legality of killing children is simply soul-crushing
I haven't heard of much shenanigans yet desu. The people who value life are busy... Well.... Living life, doing new things, stuff they enjoy with people they like. I just got back from a hike with my dad and was talking about how I'm getting married soon and how life is going well. My white pill is to go outside, spend time with people you love and do the things you want to to in life and uphold what you value through your actions. That's what matters, everything else is just a distraction.

It seems like my heart can be a bit too sensitive to things but it's what my mother told me to carry with me before she passed away. It hurts a lot but I can't give it up

I can't give up, don't worry. I'm all that's left for my little sister and brother. I will keep working to be a stronger and more courageous man.
Thanks user, I think I'll plan another camping trip soon.

I'm convinced this is all some sort of sick experiment to test my values and resolve.
>look at this man. will you call him a woman if we exert enough social pressure?
>take this mystery juice made by corrupt corporations and the government. will you resist even if it costs you your job, your social life, and your place in society?
>kill babies. will you oppose it even if everyone calls you evil for it?
>pursue your passion. will you keep working for it even as we openly discriminate against you, rub it in your face, and tell you that you can't succeed?
>consume. what will you do with your free time once we corrupt every escapist hobby you have and lock you out of it?
>etc.
It's the only thing that makes sense at this point. People are just too cartoonishly evil, stupid, and dishonest for me to believe it's not on purpose.

Attached: a1a.jpg (200x210, 7.6K)

true i truly believe most people are either empty mindless creatures or weaklings addicted to defeat life is fucking beautiful and to waste it on such weak follies and shallow self aggrandising pursuits is a sign of true defeat and to those people i will judge you

there is so much more to life and i mean waaay more and you know this as well i bet but to those who cannot see im not going to help you see there is no point they dont want to

Attached: 1656116534025.gif (512x512, 3.43M)