GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!! CIVIL WAR HAPPENING

State troopers will arrest feds for breaking state law, feds will arrest state troopers for arresting feds, and WE GET OUR CIVIL WAR!!! LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOO

Thread: twitter.com/BNNBreaking/status/1540778428798234624?s=20&t=V1cdeVQ_5LsNBR8-cIhp2w

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-25 160203.png (587x319, 37.11K)

Reminds me of this old post btw

Attached: civilwar.png (3468x1251, 3.63M)

Oh Bitchute Magatards is there nothing too stupid for you to believe?

Too bad the pentagon is irrelevant af.

Republicans talk big but at the end of the day they will never have a civil war.

Most republicans shock troops are Libertarian Scot-irish dogs who hate people.
They are not going to follow orders from some guy in Alabama.

Shutting up and pretending to be woke was your best chance, yet you fucked it up.
Get ready to die from drug overdoes and suicides.

who cares what a polygon shape freemason building says

he just posted again btw
already capped it for posterity

Attached: Thewarning2.jpg (1769x1459, 406.6K)

>the pentagon
????

man they are serious about murdering babies..

SLEEPER AGENT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!
WE GOT THIS UNDER CONTROL.
TRUST THE PLAN.
Q

Attached: ALittleTrolling.gif (399x338, 2.03M)

Its the organization that actually controls all aspects of the country.

Not a real source, no other source found on this, see for yourselves anons

sage

Op is retarded. Sage.

The longer it takes the war to start the better it goes for the left also
they are utterly unprepared now
in 20 years they could be far more formidable

typical republicans couldn't even walk a mile, do they really think they're going to be effective on a battlefield?

There is absolutely no way this will take 20 years to start
bleeding kansas was 5-7 years before the first civil war and we have been in a bleeding kansas moment since 2016

We are also watching the food supply die off

F A K E
N
I
G
G
E
R

YOU
WON'T
DO
SHIT

I agree, but im just saying
right now the rank and file of the military is very much divided in loyalty
there are millions of GWOT vets who are redpilled
liberals dont own guns

All of these factors swing more into the lefts favor with each passing year
>GWOT vets get older
>Replace more military with liberal supporters
>increasingly militant left wing base

Liberals will take the jihadist route
Conservatives will have guns
Liberals will do hit and runs, car detonations, derailing of trains and other such things

The liberals wont have a chance but they will hit back in different ways

The pentagon is the head of military and has nothing to do with abortion states doing their own thing. Seems like fake bot news

Jews are mentally ill, they would do something as crazy as try to use the US military to enforce policy on the domestic population.

What does that even mean?
The Pentagon doesn’t control law

>Most republicans shock troops are Libertarian Scot-irish dogs who hate people.
Stop talking about me

Fitness is inherently right wing.

Ok so if a civil war is starting and you've already got guns and ammo, how else should you prepare to keep you and your family safe. And also keep your money/livelihood safe.

We're not exactly talking apocalyptic-level prepping are we?

State governments should form their own counterintelligence agencies to keep the feds in check and give them something else to worry about.

means fuck all if true. they can't do shit.

Ill explain it in bebby terms for you user

The pentagon is basically saying they will do whatever they fuck they want on federal land no matter what state that land is in

The Veteran affairs is federal land
Military bases are federal land
The federal government owns a lot of land in random states and could literally open an abortion center in the middle of the fucking desert if they wanted to

Are you starting to understand?
The federal government isn't just an idea its actual physical space

> Source: A fart into the webcam.

This is the only place reporting on this.

good luck yanks.

Look forward to reclaiming your lands when the glorious emperor King Charles III scoops up whats left of your country after the war.

Attached: 1615694529875.png (503x591, 106.01K)

Don’t steal posts from other anons you jew

Wait, read the rest of it. It is just them saying that they'll basically pay for murdering children for their employees.

Russia is coming at you when we're out of the picture, Nigel.

Anyone got the one of the guy claiming to have worked for the feds gaming out a civil war scenario?

SC: states can't ban guns
SC: states can ban abortions

Looks like they've created a situation where liberals and poors are going to arm themselves

>reporting

Attached: 2DBAD91E-284A-4C8D-9FF3-0FCE81AEBF62.gif (500x281, 667.66K)

they can't even take Ukraine with their entire professional army. the russian will defeated by the north sea alone.

What are you talking about? They're at the weakest they've been in recent memory. They're fragmented beyond belief currently.

Who gives a fuck what the Pentagon says. We're on the brink of civil war and some twatty shape thinks its gonna tell Merrila what to do? Lmao.

Take a hike cunt.

Hey dumbass, thats a satire account.

>the pentagon
what the fuck do they even have to do with this?

wait though. doesnt this lead to a path to make abortion illegal federally if they keep up their shit?

>Pentagon
>Bastion of Globohomo

Attached: 1656176675325.gif (640x360, 2.92M)

The next Bourne movie will be about him going to red states to kill babies.

Attached: MV5BM2JkNGU0ZGMtZjVjNS00NjgyLWEyOWYtZmRmZGQyN2IxZjA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.jpg (1000x1500, 192.84K)

>Republicans talk big but at the end of the day they will never have a civil war.

Attached: Civil War Fort Battle.jpg (1000x915, 293.97K)

They won't need to, they'll just level you for being annoying cunts and meddling.

Geographical division? Fuck no, it's all ours. the leftists have to leave the country, they don't get a section.

Never Bourne

before 9/11 basically they got got stealing tens of trillions of dollars from tax payers, and most of their computers were infested with CP.

>liberals and poors are literal demons

'kay, what are they gonna do?
Write a very, very angry letter?

Oh wow I'm sure it's totally le HAPPENING this time you guise!!!111

Whack. I was just kinda' hoping to enjoy my weekend off.

Sure he will, right after he takes of his chastity belt.

>Most republicans shock troops are Libertarian Scot-irish dogs who hate people.
this is mostly true except you forgot about the libertarian to fascist pipeline. while i was once libertarian, i am now fascist.

t. irish german who loves violence

>the russian will defeated by the north sea alone
NICE TRY ZELENSKY
Iron your fucking teeshirt cokehead

Can we still weeb it up? Looking forward to the new Bleach anime and Berserks return.

Attached: 0geoldqri7661.jpg (1080x1490, 157.5K)

Well, they provide or pay for abortions for servicemembers so they'll have to come up with some policy either 1) travel to states or 2) some sort of exemption to practice them in states where they're banned.

I think this means the VA and military hospitals will still provide them. It is still fully legal at a federal level it seems. Also, do they have any source besides their ass for this?

GLOWNIGGER PURGE FUCKING WHEN

The above pic is fake or you are about to see some real fireworks. I'm betting fake. The Pentagon doesn't enforce law and doesn't get to decide which laws in follows.

YES THEY WOULD and that is why you all better open your eyes and arm up NOW

>glownigger!

18 U.S. Code § 16 - Crime of violence defined
(a)an offense that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against the person or property of another, or
(b)any other offense that is a felony and that, by its nature, involves a substantial risk that physical force against the person or property of another may be used in the course of committing the offense.

18 U.S. Code § 1038 - False information and hoaxes = False Tweets about attack on "protestors" is a crime.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Terrorism (Domestic) Definitions
(5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A)involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B)appear to be intended—
(i)to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C)occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States; and
(6)the term “military force” does not include any person that—
(A)has been designated as a—
(i)foreign terrorist organization by the Secretary of State under section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1189); or
(ii)specially designated global terrorist (as such term is defined in section 594.310 of title 31, Code of Federal Regulations) by the Secretary of State or the Secretary of the Treasury; or
(B)has been determined by the court to not be a “military force”.

I said as much user
they are weak now
they will be less weak as time goes on
Do not underestimate how effectively they can be marshaled
the military industrial complex could churn out machines and guns for these raving idiots to die and kill in the millions
look at their group behavior during Turmp and COVID
the media points and says kill and they will start

>Twitter
Going to need to see some real sauce.

Why does the Pentagon's opinion matter?

Schizo lefty

When do sieges get set on big cities?