Untitled

Attached: DCFE02A5-3983-4BFF-B472-D0A0379851B9.jpg (1125x894, 338.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5Ayjnf0eqQ
catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/abortion-and-double-effect
godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/capital-punishment-and-abortion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welcome to democracy. If you don't like it, then go to Israel. Why should the majority follow what the minority wants?

they run a string around new york just to fool their own god, i dont think they care and i dont think they'll stop getting abortions

isn't it a perfect time to shit on jewish law?

Any validity ended with they/them.

good thing they have their own country I guess

judaism isnt a religion, so the argument is irrelevant.

that's weird because every anti-abortion law specifically makes exemptions for the mother's life. this insane kike clearly cannot read.

This is a Christian nation for whites.

>My religion says I must kill people
Yeah not how it works kike

makes you wonder why jews *actually* get so upset about banning abortions
really makes u think

Seriously, why didn't American Jews flee to Israel in the 1950s?

Go the fuck back to Isreal you Jew rats

Das rite
youtu.be/r5Ayjnf0eqQ

white have no religious freedom, cant even wear their ancient symbols without being doxxed/vanned/impoverished, jews get menorahs placed on the white house lawn

Attached: menorah.jpg (580x384, 52.86K)

IF ONLY THERE WAS AN ETHNOSTATE WHERE JEWISH LAW WAS THE LAW OF THE LAND, UNLIKE THE USA WHERE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES ARE REGULARLY PENALIZED BY THE SECULAR LEGAL SYSTEM

Even Texas allows abortion for medical reasons. But by all means keep it up with your all-or-nothing zealotry, it's working out great for you.

Attached: twitter.png (385x363, 73.49K)

chistianity is a middle eastern religion with jewish roots,. whites have their own gods

Abortions aren't banned though, why are leftists so stupid?

Then get the fuck out of White countries

Gonna need some sources on this "jew law"

catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/abortion-and-double-effect

Debunked a long time ago, Schlomo. Back to fucking kids with you.

>i get my spiritual beliefs from a Vietnamese chopstick enthusiast forum

In the 1950s in South Africa, Indian South Africans were le discriminated against. India threw a shitfit. The government of South Africa offered to repatriate all the Indians to India. India refused because they didn't have room, the Indians in South Africa refused because living there made them richer as an oppressed minority in South Africa than they would be as a dominant majority in India.

Access to white people is the goal of all parasitic brown skinned hooknosed people.

Maybe move to fucking occupied Palestine then you subversive God damn parasite.

I don't expect jews to understand this.

Attached: abortion civilized societies dont kill their young 0000000007.jpg (1024x952, 91.76K)

kikes need to GTFO, enough is enough, they/them never relent, what a vile "tribe"

Attached: WhiteChristianPeople_CommunismisRacial_(CongressionalRecord_April23_1952).jpg (1460x1462, 1.52M)

If I became a Mayan and suddenly human sacrifice to the sun god was part of my religion, could I use that to get out of murder charges?

Attached: 1517008285285.jpg (1024x518, 54.49K)

Jews really dont get that non whites consider them to be white, do they?

?

Attached: christ cuck blm jew.jpg (670x900, 263.98K)

lol Hitler was right: godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/capital-punishment-and-abortion/

>Pronouns in the profile
Into the trash it goes

Attached: twatter.jpg (859x348, 18.56K)

I like how they are perpetuating the stereotype that America follows Jewish law.

America is not actually supposed to follow Jewish law. It is a country without any particular religious affiliation, not atheist either.

ah and if the fetus is a nigger it is therefore a home invader or threat right jew?

Why is Ben Shaprio jumping up and down with joy then?

WE DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH FUCKING KIKES

Attached: YOURBODYOURCHOICE.jpg (527x729, 45.99K)

I doubt a leftie liberal like this would even know what Judaism says about anything

Doesn't the new law also have such exception
Stop baiting you jew

The only people who become pagans because it's a "pro-white" belief system are people who post here. Most pagans are the scum of the earth and don't give a shit about you.

Attached: peginism.jpg (720x396, 85.7K)