Question for White Christians

If you had no other choice, would you choose a non-christian white europe or a christian non-white europe?

Attached: 1508703347106.jpg (853x861, 209.66K)

We dont have choice we get non white non Christian Europe because Western Euros abandonned Christ.

Just answer, is it that hard?

I just answered kike fuck your stupid question WE DONT HAVE A CHOICE its too late do you understand ? Its over now fuck off

You can't answer this question because you dont care about the white race, simple as that. You just exposed yourself.

dumb trick question. actually living Christianity means throwing all your money away, taking simple honest work, never bragging, never manipulating anyone to get ahead etc.

it is unironically the single most demanding thing to actually LIVE it on a daily basis. only *some* whites and *some* east asians would be capable of pulling it off - which is why revelations says that 144000 will be saved, the other 99.99% of humanity not making it.

do i care about skin color? no, i care about character. and the darker you are, the shittier your character tends to be.

Christianity was never white dumb fuck

You can't have both. It's like asking if God can make a stone so heavy that he can't pick it up.

And He made from one every nation of men to dwell upon all the face of the earth, appointing the times ordained and the boundaries of their settlements
(Acts 17:26)

“No mongrel shall enter the community of Yahweh, not even in the tenth generation."
(Deut. 23:2)
You shalt not seek their peace nor their prosperity all your days for ever.
(Deut. 23:6)
For ever, this states that even to their tenth generation means for ever. This is an idiom for, for ever.

Bu-but le heckin bible says to love your neighbor!!! THAT CLEARLY MEANS YOU SUPPORT RACE MIXING AND WANT REFUGEES IN YOUR COUNTRY!!!

Why is this question always asked by a faceless Mossadkike and never a living, breathing, White man?

>another false dichotomy from r/fedora deep thinkers

shut the fuck up, idiot. There's your stupid question and there's reality

The Israelites were White, also Christ Europe you dumb shitskin.

this is just white liberal neighbour vs black conservative neighbour all over again

are you being for real? jesus was a hairy middle eastern

we prefer a multiracial christian europe

Nobody who worships the god of Abraham is White. You forfeit your title when you adopt foreign gods.

>Israelites were white
So we're Buddha and Muhammed,but I bet you'd give a white Muslim or Buddhist tons of shit for not being christian wouldn't you ?

I this hypothetical, can the white nation convert. Or is it like permibantly atheist.
Are there other Christian countries existing in this hypothetical?

Also, will the nation of Christians be like the jew slave american ones? Will they be war like or just pussy christians?

>abandoned christianity
>natural consequence of christianity

Nonono

Jesus was a Blond Celt from Galilee
The Roman word for Celt is Gali.

Abraham was white

Blacks who mix with whites is good for blacks, unfortunately black men make shitty fathers on average so a white man and African women would produce better results. The unfortunate thing is most African Americans are of West African subsaharan DNA and not African-Asiatic so they retain zero Caucasian features. The Africans we got were all lower class lower IQ west subsaharan slaves instead of High IQ upper class northeast African Caucasian stock. I’ve seen the results of a negroid African and Caucasian African mix and they also produce negroid Skulls. Any Forums doesn’t want to admit it but Phenotype and Behavior are the two real undeniable reasons why people hate niggers. More so behavior than anything. Phenotype makes it even worse.