Even Muslims are for Roe V. Wade

Even Muslims are for Roe V. Wade

Attached: muslim.png (720x770, 161.77K)

Don’t they stone people to death?

Sharia law is a muslim-majority COUNTRY policy, not an Islamic one.

If he can't tell the difference, why should I listen to him?

Will I see sharia in my lifetime? Surely I am not this fortunate.

>for rape and medical reasons
so like 0.02% of abortion cases? cool

Fucking islamophobe. Bet you are a backwards christian redneck for thinking that!

Now do fags.

>Even

Thanks for confirming that we should opposes abortion.

This just proves that Muslims are more civilized than Christians. Islam is the religion of life.

iSlAM cAN SaVE the WeST

No retard, just cannon fodder for the kikes

Again they're still presenting this as a federal abortion ban when it's just delegating power to the states. Every day I hate them more and more.

i don't believe him

Attached: abortion.png (724x454, 313.11K)

Savage from the third world still manages to be a simp. Many such cases.

Attached: Ides_of_Muslims.png (315x603, 171.77K)

Most foreigners who live in the West are liberal and a THREAT to Western values and morals. This dude's opinion is no surprise

From the people who still treat their women like property in their home countries?

Going to laugh endlessly if that faggot gets a fatwa declared against him.

Islam is Satanic trash.

Heh

And for everything else (99.9% of all pregnancies), Sharia permits it for 40 days only, which is when the soul is breathed into the fetus.
Pathetic how muzzies distort their own religion to make it appear more progressive than it actually is.
Sharia also says that faggots should be killed, and the only disagreements on this issue are whether they should be killed by stoning, getting thrown from a high place and then getting stoned, or by having a wall collapsed on top of them.

Well duh, LOL

Attached: aborti0n (2).png (591x549, 297.5K)

This is a nation of laws Rashid.

Sharia law is Arab Nationalism so his point is moot. But even saying a Christian Nation is somehow not going to be "Christian Nationalism" is like saying water is wet.

Literally only American Conservatives and African nigger countries support a complete abortion ban, that's it. Every other single country in the world supports the right to an abortion.

You should see the posts under his tweet. People saying "YAAAS" and asking how to convert to Islam so they can do abortions and posting pic related trying to say America was never supposed to be a Christian nation.

Attached: 20220625_160823.jpg (2048x1152, 351.68K)