Fill in the blank

I want to ____ women

Attached: babykiller.png (633x704, 321.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/capital-punishment-and-abortion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill

Attached: satanicfuckshangthemall.png (495x318, 409.02K)

hold hands with

Attached: shy2.jpg (800x480, 28.94K)

be a

Attached: he said my tiny weenor was cute.jpg (1070x1070, 541.19K)

Based
Kys

disenfranchise

kill me yourself you coward!

Attached: 1655057554801.jpg (1023x852, 126.93K)

Can't wait for these women to have to explain to God their abortion(s).

>It is forbidden to murder, as it says "You shall not murder" (Exodus 20:13, Deuteronomy 5:17).

>Leviticus 24:17 ESV
>“Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death."

>Revelation 21:8 ESV
>"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

start over and replace

Wow, I'm glad we banned abortion to save all those white babies. I'm sure the browns will be doing the same thing. They haven't ever demonstrated they have no concept of planning like whites.

this woman is so based. I imagine making love to her wet crevice, pumping her full of cummies... mmmm... sweet love. Intimacy. Companionship. Relationships are good for dem feeefees, bro. Maslow told me, sex is a human need. I go berserk, I get depussified if I don't get any pussy. Dehydration? I don't worry about that. I worry about depussification. No pussy, and I become a chud. I get CHUDIFIED BRO.
Children are disgusting. Changing diapers is demeaning. I want to stay a dangerous enemy for the elites. I have anger. I am a dangerous and resourceful person. I make plans that extend into decades. I'll never give up and get the wrong bitch pregnant Shlomo. No, no. This isn't an ordinary goy...

Ignore

How many generations would it take to un pozz women?

Attached: rough draft.png (700x1064, 570.53K)

LMAO bro stop being autistic, if God were real he wouldn't follow your stupid fucking human made rule book, you're pathetic and have no concept of Death, suffering or finality, you just cope with your ignorance by saying "God will be there when I'm in my darkest hour"
Spoiler alert:
You will be alone in your final hours.
Every living creature on Earth dies alone.

de-person

I love how the snowflakes on the right get so triggered by this. Keep seething, you'll never be a real man :)

One

The video of this girl bragging about her abortion is over 2 years old. Why does it keep getting posted today?

Because her child is still dead.

Oh my god how could this happen I was told that whites wouldn’t be able to travel to a different state to get an abortion, all the Christ fags assured me noooooooo.

I’ll make sure I’m there when you go just to wave and laugh.

Bimbofy

Attached: 44ebdbb2b34f6e04cde2d0f23d5adc26.jpg (1080x1080, 146.78K)

That argument might scare you, but Christians don't fear death and know they are never alone. Good luck being alone though. You will know ultimate loneliness if you don't get right with God. Jesus paid your debts. All you have to do is accept the gift.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-161848_Brave.jpg (1080x761, 327K)

fuck off faggot.

Attached: lgbt discord tranny mod soy.jpg (590x718, 85.99K)

kek
You can't intimidate me by talking about my mortality, I am already more comfortable with Absurdity than you ever could be.
Post self-harm scars.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAH!! LOL!!!! xdddDDD

Oh, right, I forgot a bunch of large rocks smacked around and created the spaghetti we call life.

Imagine if she had to raise the bastards. It's for the best they're dead. Horrible parents.

If you knew Jesus had forgave humanity, you wouldn't spend every waking moment trying to convince yourself and others of his divine grace.

bondburger

enslave

You're incorrect, but you're also incorrect. You're not okay, you don't know anything, but you feel readily assured in your ignorance.
No human envies you, you are pathetic and weak willed, but somehow you believe strongly in your own omnipotence.
Tragic.

for evey Christian that I see preaching here i see 5 people randomly attacking Christianity.

What's the problem, one wicked witch remains childish. Christianity makes you dumb.

If you knew anything about Jesus and what He spoke about, you'd know we are to be fishers of Men. To save ALL souls, even yours, even the troglodyte in the OP, from eternal death. Stop being obtuse.

disgusting women

Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.
The truth will set you free.

But please do, keep going on.

I'm not attacking Christianity, to think such is to have a sheltered world view.
I attack all organizations of thought, all human based theocracies.
You build yourselves upon lies and then claim Damnation when the crumbling foundations upon which you relied plummet you into the abyss.
We all share the same fate: Oblivion.
Stop trying to romanticize it, you fucking weakling.

When is the last time you killed something and watched the light fade from it's eyes?
Did you keep the corpse around for a few weeks to see if God would grant it mercy and revive it?
It doesn't happen.
What is dead, stays dead.

>Killing a real human over a non conscious clump of cells

Rightoids are retarded.

legislate: godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/capital-punishment-and-abortion/

I don’t care
Why can’t I live in New York and go to Arizona and buy a machine gun?
Wtf I want equality

Attached: 8D6CCF3D-4526-48C8-A600-C016B4528BCC.jpg (1170x825, 145.9K)

>blank

you don't know anything about me, so don't call me a "weakling". I have been where you are right now, that edgy teenage/early 20s atheist/nihilism phase. you're not special or particularly enlightened, everyone goes through that phase.