All they have to be is responsible adults

All they have to be is responsible adults.
But they're women.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2000, 500.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/capital-punishment-and-abortion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this could be said for majority of modern world's problems

Why do white women think abortion as a form of birth control

>All they have to be is responsible adults.
>But they're Turks.
Checks out.

Attached: 1654324351380.webm (800x450, 1.14M)

>$50
>makes you sick
That’s why

So do the retarded guys that knock up women also need to be responsible then? The fact is the vast majority of people are dumb as fuck. Often times when you're fucking, you just want to climax and don't even think about protection because the caveman part of your brain has taken over.
Sometimes you just don't think and things happen. That's how my sister got Pregnant. That's how my parents got pregnant. Often times people aren't trying to get pregnant, things just happen.

Of course, the incels here that have never had sex won't understand any of this, how could you? You're incapable of it.

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/capital-punishment-and-abortion/

Attached: 2823d255625243.jpg (1400x1179, 1.41M)

it's how they cope with killing their child. niggers hate their kids because they're niggers and they use abortion more than anyone, but it's not birth control to them, it's just what you do when you fuck a nigger

I don't get it.

Still better than going through an abortion

Holy fuck, lol. What movie is that from?

Lol America will be swamped and third world tier in no time. Abortions should only be banned for the smartest women when having sex with smartest men and mandatory for the stupid.

Attached: syW3.jpg (274x184, 11.17K)

That stuff is pretty rough on the body. You would expect them to be on birth control or have some other type of plan in place and not have to take this. That’s why it’s called emergency.

As Good As It Gets

>Sometimes you just don't think and things happen.
thats the problem you fucking smoothbrain. ALL pregnancies should be planned

i've pulled out and wore condoms many times and even creampied birth control pussy and never had a pregnancy scare, i think women are so fucking responsible they want raw sex with none of the consequences.

*irresponsible
women do not deserve any credit for anything

>reduces the chance
user can't read his own image. What's the average level of education here?

Based on what?

I love hownthe conservative response to abortion is to just make the sure the baby never exists in the first place. As if never existing at all is somehow so much better than being aborted as a fetus.

Aren't pills like this partially responsible for making them the mentally ill whores we know today?

They are children larping as adults on a state sponsored power trip.