They make a good point: Quality of life is far higher in Europe due to strong leftist policies

They make a good point: Quality of life is far higher in Europe due to strong leftist policies.

Attached: Leftism in Europe.png (1110x1116, 386.16K)

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the highly white and culturally homogeneous societies.

Western Europeans countries are not world powers like USA. They don't know what they are talking about. People like this think politics only objective is "the happines of the citizen".

Or maybe demographics are important too.

>Having free university, low healthcare costs, strong unions aka strong law for employees and good infrastructure are leftists policies

So why the fuck would anybody want right policies lol? This would mean companies having the power over people, infrastructure beeing bad, unions beeing weak, healthcare is expensive would all be right wing policies.
Why would any sane person want this?

Oh wait we are talking about right wing American policies lol.

Attached: 2351235235.png (519x423, 254.84K)

>Quality of life is far higher in Europe due to strong leftist policies.
Those strong leftist policies were only possible because of cheap energy and resource imports from Russia and offloading military spending onto the US.
Europe is going to be a lot poorer going forward.

In a sick way, I don't want things to get better.

I want everyone to be as miserable as I am.

Quality of Life is higher because of stronger trust-based societies, largely bound by common history and shared culture and race
There are a tonne of shit-holes in Europe, the few nice ones (which are nice on paper and in the metrics, but have other problems that the statistics conveniently ignore) are like 99% of their indigenous ethnicity
That and the fact that everything is more rural

1. US has the best universities on the planet so they're expensive. All universities are full of leftists so don't think your country's are any better
2. We get paid more for the same thing even after cost of living adjustment and more money is ultimate worker right.
3. Democracy is a joke in general and euro countries have less freedom anyway
4. Like the universitys, the United States dominates the top 10 hospitals list every year. Nowhere in the world has better hospitals than mayo clinic, Cleveland clinic, John Hopkins, etc
5. Cities are cancers that should not have residential areas
6. You have better trains because you're so poor you can't even afford a car

1. Degrees are also worth less. UK costs the full amount (£10,000/yr, and that doesn't count accommodation) and the degrees don't get you better jobs. Equally the positions you do get from that degree pay a lot less.
2. This one is fair enough for paid leave, the US is shitty at that, but it's not really a "lefty" policy. Gaddafi and Hitler also had this
3. Multi-party works better, again that's not a "lefty" policy. It just means not calling everything left/right. That's not an anything-policy, it's just a fundamental idea at a lower level than the concept of "parties"
4. Swiss healthcare is private and one of the best in Europe. UK healthcare is public and is dogshit. I go private and it's worth every penny. It's nice to have the free fallback if I really need it, but when I don't urgently need it (I never have) I pay for private.
5. Cities are shit. London/Birmingham are worse than hell. European architecture is better too. This isn't really a political thing
6. All that infrastructure is privatised over here. The extremely efficient public transport system you see in Germany is Hitler's true lasting legacy.

>Moderator of Ameriexit
Lmfao

Attached: slsow.png (407x772, 60.71K)

you're right, i take number 2 back
you make so much more on average you don't need the paid leave as much

Not for long. The migrant problem is far worse over there. Sweden, France, and Italy are massive shitholes now.

Attached: IMG_1392.jpg (722x349, 54.94K)

Temporary paid leave < 1.5x average salary imo

its cus dey White

Lot of people are moving from Europe to USA. Not the other way around.
So USA is far better than Europe
There was a big camp of refugees in French coast trying to get to UK.
Also UK is better than Europe.
Then came brexit. Refugees are still trying to get to UK from Europe.
So Brexit was a right thing to do.

Just follow movements of the people and you see what's going on.

I see a lot of anglos and americans moving here though. People who move here to USA move back immediately when they start a family.

Didn't go to university, yeah i basically cant get fired from my $33 an hour job where i work 2 out of 8 hours per day and i'm currently on 19 weeks paternal leave feels good man, fuck democracy, healthcare is fine as far as i'm concerned but i've never really needed any, my city is a thousand years old its not planned at all its just RNG, fuck public transport.

they are using muslim 'doctors' to murder people in the hospitals here

Attached: photo_2022-03-07_20-45-56.jpg (960x1280, 159.35K)

Why does reddit hate white people but love Europe?

>highly white and culturally homogeneous
>Western Europe

na my life is shit under leftist policies and its killing the west.

> no hope of ever getting a gf/wife
> no hope of ever owning anything
> no hope of even getting a place to rent or house

enjoy the decline!

Attached: 1654959007311.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

Because reddit fags have never been to Europe or they went to the most diverse cities London and Paris.

Yeah but we can’t buy guns, I’d trade all that nonsense for an AR

Most people worship money and don't appreciate the intangible value of living in a 100% white community.

move there

Certain areas at least are, like i dont know a single foreign person, none of my neighbours( 100 houses in this specific area) are foreign, nobody i work with are foreign, literally all 60 kids in my sons kindergarten are blonde and blue eyed, and i live in one of the biggest cities in the country.

It's just easier for illegal immigrants to find work in the UK.
Most European countries give companies big fines if they catch illegals working on their premise, but the UK police looks the other way in favor of cheap labor.

Good point. I guess we should dissolve NATO then. The amazing and prosperous Europeans clearly don’t need us anymore.

Outside the big cities, centres of globohomo, we are more conservative than Americans on many things. You can see that everywhere. Go to Vienna, then visit rural Austria. Germany, then rural Germany. Italy, then rural Italy... etc. We are more conservative because we have actual, national heritages we care about. The cities, through, dictate the politics as here as in the USA

.....................................................................................GIGA KEK....................................

Attached: 1648853421436.gif (305x205, 434.59K)