Forced Neet Here

>Be me
>finish uni with degree
>look for work
>applied to thousands of jobs
>get none
>be jobless for 4 years since finishing uni
>forced to be a neet

gotta say its comfy, but what should i do with my life now and before you say kys you kys when you die anyway whether you want to or not

Attached: hikikomori.jpg (1920x1080, 209.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IDVfIJ3UuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have unrealistic standards. You could get a job today but you won't because you're too proud to flip chicken at Nandos and claw your way up the ranks.

your resume must be terrible

i have a degree what more do you want

did you not just read the green text ive applied for thousands of jobs

degree is important which one.You could try code monkeying or learning a trade etc.

>degree is important which one
mind your own fucking business that one

Same.
Luckily my degree is in something actually useful so I can make some money on my own, but it would be nice to have a stable job.

>i have a degree what more do you want
The right person

>i have a degree what more do you want
I'm sorry boomers convinced you that degrees are magical pieces of paper that guarantee success

Same here.
>try to get a job at mcdonalds
>minimum requirement 3 years experience working at mcdonalds and bachelors degree
>I have a stem bachelors degree

>go door to door saying I could do any number of jobs, even have equipment
>get interviewed to do house sitting, turned down because owner doesn't like that I have never had a dog as a pet

>flip chicken at Nandos and claw your way up the ranks.
are you stupid this doesnt happen ever.You will not go from such jobs anywhere i mean sure you may become boss to 3 or 4 chicken flipping poeple and get a 2 dollars more but that is the limit.You can be the greatest you are not going up from there.

>gets a feminist basket weaving degree
>wonders why he can't find a job
LMAO you deserve it retard

Suggesting you ought to have gotten a job simply in virtue of getting a degree means you're room temperature IQ.

If your degree had value you'd be able to start your own business on it. Scientists can invent for patents etc, engineers can develop shit or consult, health in any field can go solo.

What worthless thing did you get into debt for?

>>minimum requirement 3 years experience
ok so you know what im going through, i have a masters degree and yet mostly every job i see needs at least i.e. x amount of years experience like wtf am i suppose to do to get into the field when they all need expiernece prior?

so cambodian homoerotic dance theory it is .
Have fun expecting some recognition for than bulshit.

a masters in what?

explore spirituality
you are 'outside' of society like a monk
what else can you do...
I plan on writing a book but I'm on a spiritual-neet-journey atm
found out yesterday Mohammed was a free-mason and 'that' is why he had a ((child-bride))
it's 'literally' a 'free-mason-ritual' to have a child bride...
if nobody is doing 'this' knowledge niggers might think he was a 'magic-messiah'
Jesus was also a mason
neets are modern philosophers if you have 'the time'
youtu.be/2IDVfIJ3UuI

wtf is wrong with McDonald's.
Try that door to door more ,poeple often need stuff but dont know who to ask.Just give them your number on a card

Did you never stop and wonder why you were having no success? Poorly written CV/cover letter? Soft skills? Anybody can get a job unless they're severely retarded, this is your own fault and you weren't forced into any lifestyle

Find an entry level job that is in the field related to your degree. Get some work experience then apply for the higher paying positions that require your degree.

lmao ikr
my boomer parents wanted me to get a job in the government. After I proved to them I couldn't get an interview after 400 ish applications they said apply to be a government janitor so that I could work 5 years as a janitor to be able to transfer over to the lowest analyst position.
>you need 3 years experience as a janitor before applying

I'm more than capable of learning any valuable skill, the funny thing is that I have a wide range of valuable skills already.
The truth is, I think people just hate men. My family treats me like dirt

You either have to get super fucking lucky, or you have to know someone.
Nepotism is pretty much the standard way of getting hired now.
You have to make connections and know people and be good at something so they can recommend you.

Work as a janitor and apply for everything you can. Being presently employed shows you are at somewhat reliable and give you a leg up against people who haven't worked in years.

>>applied to thousands of jobs

Attached: 1634485779566.jpg (298x169, 6.38K)

Don’t worry about these people OP. Most of them never went to university I feel your struggle. Although I’ve had jobs I understand how annoying it is doing thousands of applications especially the ones where they ask you to manually retype your fucking résumé into their proprietary system