We live in a world where people are rioting over not being able to do this

What the fuck did I do in my past life to end up in hell, we are literally in fucking hell anons.
>surrounded by demons who are outraging they cant mutilate babies like a fucking cow or chicken
>demonds who harvest the blood of babies for 'research' purposes
I don't mean to be a fucking doomer faggot but unironically nuclear holocaust is the only solution left. We are beyond an unfixable position, the masses have been poisoned

Attached: satanicfuckshangthemall.png (495x318, 409.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/capital-punishment-and-abortion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and we need these demons to give birth!
we need them to pass on their genetic behaviour and psychopathy!

you know user there was a point in their lives where they were once innocent ans sane. They weren't born this sick, I believe people are molded and created by their environments and not by birth. The people who control our world did this

>you know user there was a point in their lives where they were once innocent ans sane.
shit like this is why you lose
why the right always loses

you retarded faggots cant comprehend evil
as in you LITERALLY cant understand it

you dont seem to understand how empathy is a genetic trait, and some people dont have any, and they are this way from birth
some people are just born evil
and behaviour is genetic you dumb goy

looks like a big booger

>genetics isn't real
the christnigger moralfag strikes again. now tell me how niggers can be saved.

The world now is overrun by Satanic Moloch worshippers ... aka leftists.

Attached: Moloch.jpg (1536x2048, 606.19K)

>the masses have been poisoned
only just noticed this now?!

PRAISE KEK
STOP MOLOCH

Attached: praise kek stop moloch.jpg (1044x886, 155.03K)

Freedom with restrictions is not freedom

And it's not a murder.

Kikes love murdering babies
Women love being “good/selfless/heroic” without doing anything. They can even be virtuous women while transgressing over the most dangerous and evil threshold there is. An insidious plot.
Grotesque.

American liberal dykes and loveless women make me sick to my stomach.
Don’t even mention the jews to me.

When I started dating my now gf/mother to my children, I asked her straight up what she would do if she became pregnant.
If she had said she would abort, I wouldn’t have pursued a relationship.
Thankfully she shared my sentiment. Life is sacred. My children are sacred.

Attached: 9EAAF1F3-B1B8-4CB9-8BFF-9FB361A91D13.jpg (640x991, 588.43K)

>We are beyond an unfixable position, the masses have been poisoned
Jesus is our only hope now. Always was DESU

Attached: 1590172713932 (1).jpg (375x471, 175.44K)

It is murder by every sense of the word.
Abortion = destroying viable fetuses, robbing them of life.

STOP BRINGING MORE TURTLES INTO THE SIMULATION, WE'LL NEVER BE ENOUGH TO CLIMB ON TOP OF EACH OTHER AND OUT OF THE PIT. THE SPECIES DIES, ALL SUFFERING ENDS.

>Women love being “good/selfless/heroic” without doing anything
>posts about muh babies
explains christfags. they're literally women.

the non-human opinion is discarded

Your point being?

abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occulted elite to carry Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal please above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted spiritual numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

Attached: 1503429111997.jpg (337x309, 59.51K)

>christfags are literally women
>what's your point

Attached: 5.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

After all gore threads ISIS kills cartel tortures and war kills this is a pic that made me sick. Poor baby

Attached: 1607236768741.png (200x227, 42.67K)

>Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil
Reminds me of when they had Catholic clergy move through a college singing in Latin and the women around them literally started hissing.

People have become enamored with technology to think that demons aren't real, they will learn how mistaken they are VERY soon.

Attached: 4d23d1b194842dfa4622294712c3cd40.jpg (663x463, 85.67K)

If fetuses are people, why arent they counted in the census. Retard.

It was a non argument. I don’t understand your >implying >implications faggotry
As a medical student I saw a fresh abortion due to miscarriage. Was harrowing stuff.
A finger smaller than the head of a pin

Can’t have tax papers and shit yet. They go under the woman’s name until they’re born and can be taxed. Common sense you dumb fucking faggot nigger leftist.
Go kill yourself painfully and slowly right now

Tell us more about the abortion process, what do other medical professionals say about it?

... godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/06/25/capital-punishment-and-abortion/

if "omg it's le bloody" is your only argument, then you just forced yourself to go vegan.