They don’t have water, say something nice about them

>they’re prideful
>they’re classist

Is this karma?

Attached: 0D7DCB17-CC79-4D56-A2ED-1BB6EEA53C61.jpg (685x448, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wmw4b0LPsnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have to go back

Attached: 1640317469615.jpg (1024x812, 103.4K)

Elaborate OP, what's going on?

redpill me mexican moisture farmers

Go back where?

to where there is water?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmw4b0LPsnk

Nuevo León ran out of water. They’re the self-declared “Americans of Mexico” and always look down on the rest of the states just because they’ve reached a level of industrialization and economy few states have. They’re right now in a SEVERE drought, some people haven’t showered in weeks and the price of bottled water has shot up. Their dams are dry and their governor talks shit about how no other Mexican state wants to help them but that they don’t need their help anyway. They’re in month 2 of the drought and it’ll probably extend all the way to August.

If you’re American, don’t trust regios. They think that Texas is their clay because at one point they were all part of one republic. They are literally the descendants of jews (I shit you not) so don’t trust anyone that says that Monterrey isn’t like the rest of Mexico. They larp being white all the time too.

My state has a lot of water.

Kill yourself indio oaxaqueño subhuman

Nuevo Leon was founded by the Spaniards though. My ancestors where nowhere near Aztecs nor Mayans.

Attached: 4ea.png (823x586, 35.27K)

Based, fuck indios

can't they do a rain dance or something?

I’m drinking a glass of water right now.

Nuevo León was founded by JEWISH Spaniards kek.

You’re a jew descendant, literally the whole world considers you a cancer.

What? I thought Queretaro was the whitest state.

It’s probably Chihuahua or Sonora.

Factpilled fact full of facts there

My Ancestors came to the New World carrying Roman Catholicism with them, they founded Cities and built Cathedrals, I don't give a shit if they were converts from Judaism to Christianity, they ceased being Jewish and went on to explore the New World. Fuck off nigger.

Attached: 1632539219172.jpg (187x196, 5.41K)

>Nuevo Leon was founded by the Spaniards
what a dumbass, every corner of Mexico was divided in administrations.during the viceroyalty

Also Jalisco is Mexico, without us you have no identity lmao

You'll never be castizo you brown subhuman

>I don't give a shit if they were converts from Judaism to Christianity

found the sephardic jesuit boys

Attached: e7e.jpg (932x960, 100.89K)

Racist bros, plz explain why I want to like Mexicans even though I know they're horrible. I just want some ese's to ride around in a bouncing car and drink cervezas with

maybe you can bounce your way back to Dehli nigger