Boomers:

Boomers:
>I had $20 bucks to my name and turned it into a million dollars
Is that still possible today?

Attached: 6B310FF9-0C2A-4A60-9C3D-813E8D4DCC51.jpg (1795x2048, 1010.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMwGrSa9O0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

if you bought btc in 2015 yes

Your dad took a simple cumshot and turned it into a full grown human being.
>Is that still possible today?

You can flip 1gp to 1bil gp in runescape if you play the market right so I guess so

kek

Yes, if you're a piece of shit. See: flippers

Also Boomers:
>I bought my 4,000 square foot house for $30,000 back in the day and its now worth over $600,000. Why don't young people do the same thing?
>I paid for and attended college and paid for my own place during that time off of a gas station cashier job. Young people just don't want to work these days.
>I bought stocks for pennies on the dollar and now they're worth thousands of dollars. Why don't young people do the same, despite those same companies buying out the competition?
Boomers are some of the luckiest people on the planet when it comes to living under the fiat system. You hear about the few retards who sold apple stock and stuff back in the 70's but you never hear about the people who had enough to live a comfy life for the rest of the time they are alive. Today, It can be possible and the quickest way is either lottery or crypto. If you invested $20 into SHIB at its conception you'd have close to 1 mil probably. If you are industrious enough you could turn $20 into a product someone will buy for a higher price and repeat that process until you make it.

I love hearing Boomers cry they can't find cheap labor anymore.
The era you were able to fire a bloke paid minimum wage because you had three resumes for the same job on your desk is gone.
Time to pay up, sucka.

It was not possible back then either kek. Equality in capitalism is not true...

With crazy luck you can get rich.

Or with very good skills in something and luck.

$20 is twenty dollars

Maybe if you know the secret handschake.

you wish

Attached: 1637273445247.png (2300x2227, 93.51K)

>tfw almost bought bitcoin in 2015 but didn't

Attached: suicide honkler.png (400x400, 122.42K)

Well possible is a lot hahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=PMwGrSa9O0A

Attached: dutton jolly heretic.png (200x200, 40.23K)

wtf my great generation grandpa came here with $20 and retired with $400k there's no fucking way you can do that now.

Attached: 1649196170824.jpg (618x960, 136.62K)

My dad came to the US with $0 at 39 years old in the 80s, got a PhD, and married a woman 20 years his junior. He retired with over $2million a couple of years ago.
If you're not a little bitch who whines and gets high all day then you can grind and get paid.

>If you're not a little bitch who whines and gets high all day then you can grind and get paid.
good bait faggot your father was living 10 years after pic related's cost of living boohoo.

Attached: 1970scostofliving.jpg (504x504, 52.92K)