Im scared

The clock is already ticking.

Attached: 8A57D767-8D7E-4DB1-9AFA-BD86ECE83A74.jpg (752x405, 54.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6nPjOwSOFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop screwing the children

Attached: 1656119136210.jpg (947x1024, 105.84K)

Get ready, mutant

Attached: E17AFCFC-810F-4923-9433-36AEA4E37F61.jpg (474x267, 15.57K)

Sage.

Here's hoping!

Imagine a world without homosexuals? Where will I get my Monkeypox?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=c6nPjOwSOFg

Attached: 1656092731453.jpg (417x478, 33.48K)

Any Forums btfo

Good.

Attached: 1641252477166.jpg (1234x1022, 235.39K)

but gays can't get pregnant??

You literal Nazi fucks don't just get it? Why do you incessantly force your fucking beliefs down our throats? Why do you feel the need to destroy the lives of women? Why do you want everyone to be a White Christian?

You guys want a dictatorship, a white dictatorship. Something must be done. Something must put a stop to your madness before we are all done.

lol, just lie and say you're straight, it's that easy.

>Why do you want everyone to be a White Christian?
because white Christians make the world a better place, and the trains run on time. you want to be a nigger, go to africa.

And stinking like poo.

>desperately dragging her thumb talon across the glass screen, Bette Middler licks her upper plate in anticipation of maintaining another minute or two of relevancy in the year 2022

>bette midler threatening the gays
Based

I'm at that stage now after 11 years of Any Forumschuddin'. A thread ago I felt that Maslow was a kike. Googled him and yes, he's a kike. His pyramid of human needs includes "respect". No respect from normie kike-society? That's a big nono, you're gonna get depression friend.

Boxing- Blacks
Football- Blacks
Music- Blacks

And I could go on and on. Without us you would literally have nothing. We build this country out of nothing.

the pedo trany shit was way too much, overton must go back

get the fuck out of here you aping ape.

white christians are still goyim because it's a babylonian religion, abandon christ, embrace polytheistic animism

It's over faggots, even Bette Midler is against you

Attached: 1656156101849.jpg (826x814, 95.33K)

DVRK MVGV

That's going to be a little more difficult. You see, abortion was eliminated federally with the stroke of a pen because the foundation for such a decision was really pretty weak, just a loose interpretation of the 14th amendment .

To start repealing protections for homosexuals one would have to limit the scope of the civil rights act in order to reverse previous court decisions ruling in favor of homosexuals by defining sex as being only specific to gender and not to sexual orientation.

But I dunno if Clarence Thomas wants to start narrowing the provisions in the civil rights act as it is the act of congress that got him to where he is in the first place.

Still, just move to a blue state, anything overturned federally is put back in the hands of the state.

Based Bette?

Based Muslims already sounding the warning shots

Attached: capture-20220625-050318.png (500x556, 285.4K)

It really was this simple but now we all learned that without a doubt that more faggots creates more pedophiles

Take your bullshit anywhere else in the world, we don't need it and we certainly don't want it. Every comfort you have in life came from the world we built and I'll be dammed if we give it to you to burn to the ground just because you whine and complain.

I can't wait until the Godfather Don Clarence mass divorces all these dykes, faggots, and trannies with a stroke of his pen. Whoever thought a black man would lead the charge to save our nation?

Attached: clarence-thomas-580.jpg (580x390, 34.57K)

This was my favorite tweet from yesterday lmao

>Why do you incessantly force your fucking beliefs down our throats?
>You guys want a dictatorship
You fucks do the same shit spare us the concern trolling.

>Why do you incessantly force your fucking beliefs down our throats?

That is what you have been doing sir, by never having the representation to have your agenda pass congress, only to have non-elected appointees give you the laws you want at the expense of the entire population whose representatives can do nothing about it.

In short: No u.

This man has finally awakened.
The Supreme Court decision feels like a sort of sanity coming back to society. So let’s keep it up.