Potatoes are now a dollar a piece. Stock up while you still can

Potatoes are now a dollar a piece. Stock up while you still can.

Attached: 20220625_121834.jpg (4000x3000, 2.77M)

Where the fuck do you buy potatoes that they're seran wrapped singles

$1 dollar. Buy one, grow some, grow more, nigga you tato rich in a year.

Attached: tater_bag.jpg (1000x1000, 410.55K)

you fucking idiot dont buy 1 potato at a time

commie markets. OP is and inter-city nigger living on food stamps.

Attached: 1655769401568.gif (500x272, 242.23K)

Some dipshit that lives innacity and doesn't realize you can cut them in half and grow more potatoes.

you do understand how retardedly easy potatoes are to grow right

nigger

That's too much work

They only sell them individually wrapped. The wrapper is so you can microwave it.
Vons

I bought a bag of potatoes and have been letting the buds grow. Going to cut em up and plant those suckers. More potatoes for me.

Nigger I live on CA. I’m just gonna steal them. There’s no fucking consequences.

Plastic wrapped potatoes. That's a first. One of the most retarded things I think I've ever seen.

Attached: 9dd9n.jpg (1920x1200, 128.03K)

My tato plant doin a lil sum sumthin

Attached: 20220625_154643.jpg (614x819, 304.51K)

This has to be in SF or LA. 40 cents more than an unwrapped bulk russet because it reminds you that potatoes can be microwaved and eaten.

Individually wrapped potatoes? What miserable shithole do you live in?

It literally isn't

>plastic wrap around single potatoes
do americans really?

Attached: 1652568126095.jpg (550x422, 34.68K)

this is photoshopped

>Nigger I live on CA. I’m just gonna steal them.
Thought about moving to the Oregon birder so I can drive over and steal food for free in California. Then grab some In-
N-Out in Redding.

they didnt even try with that bag on the far right

you're microwaving plastic wrap? wtf is wrong with you my guy

You can tell by the pixels and having seen some photoshops in your time?
Right? There is some dickhead running around with this shit in his portfolio.

>individually plastic wrapped potatoes

The industrial society was a mistake

individually packaged because no one can afford to buy to two at a time

potatoes are a gift from nature, goy! really precious, just like your life ;) now go work for 50 years for us shlomos... we love you

Lol Capitalist filth living in fear

Potatoes are one of the easiest to grow vegetables there are. Get a barrel, fill with dirt, insert seed (sprouting) potatoes. 90 days later you will have more than you can eat, assuming you left it where it can get some rain and watered it on hot days.

>Potatoes are one of the easiest to grow vegetables there are. Get a barrel, fill with dirt, insert seed (sprouting) potatoes. 90 days later you will have more than you can eat, assuming you left it where it can get some rain and watered it on hot days.
this stupid ass american eats potatoes from a barrel lmao

i bought 30lb of flour, eggs and some pig fat, gonna turn them into cinnamon rolls

i spend $120 on food for 3 months lol idk how i get away with it

Attached: wdAJetGc.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

Nice. Drought kicking my ass so bad I didn't even bother planting. It might rain Monday, if it does ill put some corn and pumpkin in the ground I suppose.

>They only sell them individually wrapped. The wrapper is so you can microwave it.
Shiggy Diggy

Attached: 1654635644461.jpg (680x597, 92.33K)

i, possesser of a college degree in STEAM (wont say which field), want to warn everyone this image shows signs of being tampered with

This looks really good
Can these be kept in an apartment?

What are you, Irish??

>USA in 1 photo
Individually plastic wrapped fucking potatoes

Attached: potato.jpg (660x495, 115.08K)

At least no pests can reach my precious tubers

a days wage for a loaf of bread we are in the 3rd seal yet a loaf of bread is not worth your daily wage. user a days wage right now in average is 27 dollars * 8 hour work shift that is 216 dollars for bread leaving you with a forcast of 40x by the beginning of the 4th seal which is expected around deecmber

I guess you could, just keep them in a plastic tub or something.