GG: Legacy

So, how much of Libs and Leftists blaming GamerGate is true? I'd say a good third, but not much more.

Attached: 3GMCgLLsiSna.jpg (1080x1296, 129.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gamergate won

ok so basically hoes mad

Attached: 1654117954222.jpg (1006x1024, 109.8K)

Based Zoe Quinn fucking 5 guys for fake game reviews.
In the end a whore destroyed all whores.

GAMERS
RISE THE FUCK UP. ITS TIME WE LEVELES UP
ALL I WANTED WAS TO PLAY CAWASCOOBY WITH NO NIGGERS
NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE MADE ME DO

God I love gamergate. Any Forums is the strongest board in this site for that alone. It's like the holocaust but real

I was content waging 9-5 and playing Vidya on the side. You niggers ruined my hobby. My escapism got a lot more expensive so I had to get educated and earn more money only to keep running into the same faggotry. I'm not stopping until I die of rage and I ruin as many lives as I can in the process.

If they had just been ethical and apologized over the "Gamers are Dead" articles, GamerGate wouldn't have happened.

100% this.

guess they couldn't take the bants almost a decade ago and we literally raped them

>pushed tens, if not hundreds of thousands of moderate young men to embrace the right side of the fence, even if they were economically/socially center-leftist
It was a massive miscalculation on the part of the lugenpresse, even by their own standards of open unapologetic malfeasance.

Is this satire? or is this guy being serious?
Like I can't really tell.
But if we take this serious...
Then perhaps when they bring gamergate up again and again they are lamenting that they fucked up by circling the wagons and antagonizing those awful goobergobbers.
Like they should have just tossed away those that were immediately found with this nasty behavior and sacrifice them for their own "greater good" instead they just doubled and tripled down.
In the process they showed a whole lot of people that what goes on in media in something as shitty and insignificant as video games is calculated and coordinated and these people all have ties to each other, ties to local and higher governments...that allllll of this shit is a very conscious effort to break everything culturally.

basically, by their own actions, they activated a bunch of people who would have otherwise not been political. A bunch of people who would have just taken the talking points from the funny TV man or the twitter checkmark at face value and not looked into it deeper.

Game journalists fucked up and ended up turning gamers into investigative journalists.

Attached: hJTKcPFldboK9Mo7fBESpXyZF3gikXPHkRondZqr01k.png (694x530, 560.53K)

It's why I'm here. Never voted before 2016, and now I don't even miss primaries. Shouldn't have messed with our bread and circuses, cunts.

Gamergate was their biggest success, they didn't picture the backlash. When white people are angry, just brave yourselves

It was the first time anyone ever challenged them, and they've never recovered.

And all because some stupid cunt couldn't close her legs to get ahead, bringing things full circle to what's causing women's chimpout over Roe v Wade. It's like the hero's journey but with this time with whores instead.

Attached: oiuyhgst5eydsafk;l.jpg (981x750, 46.52K)

>Apologies over the gamers are dead
no they just flooded every game with lgbbq and diversity shit!
Just lol at your deletions

They couldn't help themselves. Now video games are 90% garbage as devs keep pumping them full of sjw nonsense and other trash. If only they could make great games again and keep the circus going, they might be able to hypnotize some men back under the veil. But again, they can't help themselves, and continue to quadruple down. Almost like that's the definition of insanity or something.

GG was much bigger and more complicated than the depression sloot new fag

Unironically, GG was what kickstarted everything for me. Was legitimately just another blue-pilled r*dditor until that shit happened. Stopped trusting journalists, started getting banned from everything for even talking about a subject, and here I am all these years later.

Men need to make their own games and not sell out and let these shitty aa companies die.

But she was the spark that lit the powder keg
RIP Alec, I hope you're smiling from purgatory

So basically we destroyed the luciferian new world order by just shitposting. Our power is legendary

Kek

Attached: 1656187121277.jpg (800x600, 95.55K)

It's really understated how a demographics of people very much satisfied with just engaging with the electronic jew were forced to swallow a giant Redpill when they found themselves attacked and unpersoned for noticing things and questioning people

Atheism+ did it for me three years earlier. Anyone remember that fiasco?

Attached: Untitled.png (818x726, 206.31K)

yeah I guess they got too cocky

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 3.59.23 PM.jpg (1868x2574, 526.18K)

True but by focussing on that you are fallowing there narrative instead of the actual issues

>saved
KEK!

They could have just let us play our video games and be left alone.

They chose poorly.

Lol

Pretty sure no one on the SC has heard of GG

>Stupid, corrupt roastie kills Roe vs. Wade
Pottery

Attached: 1656187410682.jpg (1080x739, 111.3K)

The fappaning
I remember

Yes but its origins weren't. Zoe Quinn's bullshit started the domino effect. Gaming websites could have just accepted that some whore was selling her pussy for reviews, but nah, they had to circle the wagons around the roast beef and declare gamers dead.

Now abortion is actually dead and I'm going to fire up either Insurgency Sandstorm or Vampire Survivors. Not sure which...

gamergate was when white men realized THEY could feel oppressed and they immediately loved the concept of everything not actually being their fault.

kek, probably true. Substitute
>gamers who just wanted to be left alone

Attached: 1656093777301.png (516x375, 138.96K)

Their*

The way these twats bang on about gamergate, you'd of thought that it was responsible for the big bang and everything that came after and is still to follow.
Maybe they can get nigger science man to confirm for them.

jesus christ my sides

This is actually far more accurate. I will never forget this video. This video actually was the tipping point for me where I started liking Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM

It doesn't matter. GG led to Trump.

Zoe Quinn was the Whore Of Babylon the whole time

It's been fun lads

Based

Attached: 481BDB91-C08E-4513-8933-4AB5640774DF.jpg (1216x937, 291.62K)

they fucked with gamers