Feel pretty blessed rn

Am in Russian countryside, ama

Attached: 3332FCEF-2E1C-4EBC-B540-70C6B1000B30.jpg (560x374, 157.74K)

Thats a man

how much it would cost if you try to build or buy yourself a house there? maybe somewhere 1 hour drive from petersburg countryside.i love russian countryside and winter

do you have dried fish and good beer?

but you are a tranny
and a faggot
what part of "you don't fit in society" don't you faggots understand?
you're like termites.

Are there Trad women out there? I really want a Russian girlfriend

Attached: 1653539750784.jpg (639x607, 82.19K)

Did just that my man, north of St Pete. USD/RUB 60 took me some $350k land included, but I do my own hydroelectricity from nearby creek (2 generators 10kw each) and most of vegetables come from year round greenhouse.

How are hunting laws in Russia?

Great movie.

Oh yeah, had that a couple of days ago!

Why are you war crime Nazis and why do you genocide Ukrainians?

>if the faggot is underage, you don't shoot it, instead you leave it to people who care about the child

Abysmal, dude, but it’s not just loicenses and permits, it’s about gun control (safe storage, transportation to hunting grounds etc). I have my own rifle back home and do some low-key boat hunting whenever I can, but I do not “register” for it per se, just have an agreement w/ local law enforcement shall we say.

This is an American board, you and your kind you're not welcome here. FUCK OFF back to your own free speech board! Oh, that's right, Putin won't let you have one because he treats you like the criminals you are.

Man, just move here for a couple a month and do do some fishing for girls. I guarantee you that your American accent will land you some decent family-oriented girl here.

Is it true that food is more expensive than in Poland?

Attached: Przechwytywanie.jpg (798x919, 99.45K)

Ugh

Attached: EF272CB4-6C08-48C2-A442-D36938D581DE.png (306x306, 112.17K)

that sound pricey in russian standarts?

All Russians are prostitutes.

Attached: trad_mushroom_picking_virgin.jpg (1080x1349, 284.63K)

Dunno, can you give me Polish prices for milk, meat, vegetables etc? Also, I don’t do supermarkets, dude, most of my food either homegrown (vegetables, some fruits when it’s the season, wine and water from spring), and the rest (meat, nuts, honey etc) comes from local wholesale food operators (farms, bee keepers and so on)

Reprobate Russians were always known as liars, cheaters, thieves, etc. You could never trust them in business. Whatever they said was the opposite of reality. But they really have turned a paged now that they commit mass-murder, their wives encourage them to rape, they kill their own injured and steal from their dead victims. It's like they were never really human. Their shocking depravity and alarming inhumanity has alerted the West to a kind of cancer that could spread to Ukraine and possibly other countries if left unchecked.

Attached: 1605219151178.png (835x569, 37.98K)

It does, if you cut local energy and food production I’ve set up you’d prolly cut it to 200k, still pricey tho. 20-30 mil in RUB, you go figure.
But, then again, I’m not a cheap dude and can afford.