The left are shifting their position on gun ownership

Thoughts on whether they will be able to mobilize effectively?

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-121251_Boost.jpg (1200x1920, 625.46K)

Can this dude even stand up?

>Thoughts on whether they will be able to mobilize effectively?
there are probably only 5 of them willingly to actually do a terrorism. BLM and antifa are fake terrorist organizations because they never actually operate on enemy territory.

Leftists who can stay off their phone vs the people they hate who can sit still in a tree stand for 8-10 hours waiting to kill something

Unfortunately they will only be allowed to use Muskets. I mean thats what they argued for after all

GAS GAS GAS I'M GONNA RUN AS A FLASH

He would straight up die immediately if the world was anything like the way he wants it to be.

He would die from running 10 meters kek.

>unhinged fat pedophile says something strange
cmon

>United Militias of America
But they aren't American.

Mate leftists are all fat deranged morons, with a few dangerous sex predators thrown in.

Surely, posting on Any Forums will show them you mean business.

>Destiny reddit
go back

This. They'll burn their own shit down and if they don't already have guns and ammo they aren't getting them.

Plus the vast majority of rabid leftists are felons with mental illness who wont pass the very background checks theyve demanded.

>Ban all guns
>Turn in your guns
>Lets start a militia with violent niggers
who are armed.
They arent sending their brightest

>Muh 2A rights for my lefty militia!

Red flag laws bitches. Keep flying those rainbow flags so we know where to send the goon vans to strip you of your guns with no due process.

Ain't thatta bitch?

> "Decentralized"
> stay in contact with eachother with intent to collectively organize
K, we have a retard

>leftists have 0 principles and dont actually believe the shit they say
Imagine my shock

>to protect minority neighborhoods
>the same neighborhoods that are literal hellhole third-world warzones and responsible for over 90% of violent crime in the country
these subhumans have reached peak delusion, my god

he has a live-in ogre bodyguard, tho

Attached: shrekem.jpg (927x637, 92.76K)

how is returning rights to the states right wing aggression? did I miss something?

They're all retarded. All of them. They contradict and trip themselves in everything they say. They make zero fucking sense, and they make everything infinitely worse in their voting practices. And yet they wonder why the Right hates them so much now.