When are the vaxxed going to drop like flies

Fuck can it happen already anons? These sick baby killing fuckers are 100% all vaxxed. What the fuck happened, you guys said they would all be dead and dying from heart issues yet they're still around. I was played by a PSYOP

Attached: honkishurting.jpg (482x373, 41.47K)

It’s happening at an alarming right
The population of the world is decreasing

The revolution will not be televised user. They are dying. Just wait it out. More every day. I told my siblings I'm fully up to date and jabs and they say they are too. Except I am not and am just waiting to get the whole inheritance. Soon they will fall!

this.
classic duality of Any Forums scenario OP.
it's happening worldwide, slowly but surely, we aren't getting the real statistics because of the nature of the beast here, in aus they won't mention how many times those "dying of covid" are vaccinated, but statistically they are most likely 3x vaxxed.
they refuse to acknowledge this and are now shilling all kinds of baby diseases like RSV and long covid and other hoaxes like omicron
they are STILL on about omicron...
people are dying at an alarming rate just look at the stats for covid deaths and assume 75% if not more are jabbed and you're starting to get a picture of the scale here.
there never was going to be a red deer "everyone dies in one month" 28 days later scenario, that's just not realistic.
what is realistic however is these injections giving people long term disabilities and disease that will kill them eventually; and apparently (((they're))) especially careful about the 14-30 day period post vaccination, because they can then say the patient's miocarditis is some sort of "winter vagina" or whatever climate hoax death virus they're shilling these days, monkeypox or whatever really.
one thing's for sure in the USA medical malpractise was already bad pre-covid but now i'm sure realistically it's exploded exponentially; there are plenty of accounts online talking about how they were being forced on opiates and non-resusitation orders and all sorts of crazy shit that nearly killed them since 2019.
this shit has already been ugly from the get go.

you know you're going to hell right?

Attached: a49.jpg (600x760, 59.07K)

Death rates in conservative regions are multitudes higher than democratic ones.

Not gonna happen. The vaccines are safe and COVID-19 is an engineered Chinese virus to wipe out Western population.

Not 2 weeks
Try 2 years

but they are. Just because you have a stunted attention span from too much TV and expect it all to happen at once doesn't count for anything

>The vaccines are safe and COVID-19
demonstrably false, memeflag.
>COVID-19 is an engineered Chinese virus to wipe out Western population.
also demonstrably false, does not exist.
only rhybosomes have been found under microscope.

>Source #1: Any Forums made a meme about it
>Source #2: here is a paper I am not academically trained to understand

its already began you retard .look around. women dont need abortins. the vaxx kills the babies

Unironically people are dying... it probably won't be a red deer event.

>look around
Was it revealed to you in a dream?

fake and gay. let me guess, you get this data from mainstream news outlets?

Attached: 9g5all3k46361.jpg (1192x720, 95.82K)

And you get your data from a youtube video?

kek cope of the year from a memeflag
color me surprised
let me guess what country you are with the few data points I have
>memeflag that represents an illegitimate nation-state that nobody likes or cares about
>shilling big pharma cope like one has Pfizer stocks
>0 regard for human life
israeli?

It's like roaches with a cheap bad bug spray, few will drop right there some will move around for a few hours, some a day or two and half will mostly be unaffected.

unvaxxed will start dropping first, then the vaxxed who are deemed unworthy (80% of them)

no, my own experiences and observations. don't redirect the point: i asked you first. how do you know this?

Attached: vip4_06ow_0.jpg (672x448, 84.61K)

user im looking at the TV and their are millions of these people at peak health rioting. It's bullshit, I wish it was true but they're not going to die anytime soon.

just 2 more weeks user, trust the plan

>unvaxxed will start dropping first
is that why you vaxxoids are all dying of heart attack and winter vagina?

Attached: d8e.png (600x528, 233.07K)

I hope soon, because they are getting dumber by the day.

fuck me too user, I dont want to wait another 10 years. I hope at max it takes 2 more years.

>he fell for a Any Forumscel meme

Some people unironically lost their jobs over this lol. Everyone I know that has taken the vaccine is fine 2 years later. Sure it was a waste of time getting and barely prevents the virus from spreading but the red deer fantasy you goofs were going on about is doomer incel fantasy.

The covid vaxxed in my family, without exception, have all had "covid" 3 to 4 times already this year. Most of them ended up in the hospital, some because of "covid", others because of bizarre health issues.
Doesn't look good for them.

I know someone who's literally homeless right now because they refused to get vaxxed and lost their job and therefore couldn't afford to pay rent user. I my family and me got lucky and got papers from a priest which allowed us to keep our jobs but other anons were unlucky.

why do you want us dead for a medical decision?
let me go on my soapbox once again.
I went to protests against mandates, while vaxxed myself. I supported the convoy and supported the antivax movement. Why? Because medical apartheid and opposing it should not have anything to do with whether I made a medical decision or not. Just like you.
You don't care about principles, allies, or loyalty to a group. You want everyone to die because they got tricked.
I don't want all these people to die. I want people to fight oppressive governments.
People should decide for themselves on the vax question.
You call me a traitor for getting vaxxed and falling for the psyop.
But you were OK with me when I was fighting for your rights to bodily autonomy?
You USED my SOUL?
And now you gleefully await my death?

When all the people who would fight for your rights but not make the same decision are driven away, because of your wish for our deaths, how do you expect to get your country back?

MY FUCKING PM CALLED ME A TRAITOR, A TERRORIST, AND A FRINGE MINORITY WITH UNACCEPTABLE VIEWS.
AND YOU STILL WANT ME TO DIE?
JUST FOR ONE DIFFERENT CHOICE?

2 more weeks

Attached: 36B2FC75-D330-4810-AC1D-08F80C760BEC.jpg (339x407, 33.93K)

>fell for a Any Forums meme
NGMI
It's retarded the massive number of retards that REALLY believe in this shit
You are probably a christcuck faggot an Ethan ralph viewer or even worst a faggy Nick fuentes cocksucking kid KEKE

Attached: 1656042073249.jpg (277x203, 24.92K)

pol isn't one person
I know vaxxed people I don't want them to die either.
OP is a 1pbid bot calm down.

Unvaxxed man here: I've gotten 3 women pregnant, all of which aborted. And I'm glad they did, 10/10 would do again. Seethe harder christcuck.

It was happening in spring. I have seen it slow down this summer months. Time for em to get a booster I'm guessing

Red deer is retarded. But the government really did try, and fail, to make non-vaxxies 2nd class citizens.
That's not a conspiracy, that's reality; when will the left recognize that this form of control can be used against progressive leaders much more powerfully?
Discrimination and prejudice was used as a political tool. It worked.
thank you, I appreciate the kind words.

Just two more weeks