World’s most livable cities according to The Economist

Attached: 1649222535566.jpg (539x449, 56.89K)

looks white

lol half of those finna be nuked by years end

do they factor in weather? Because the weather sucks here.

But there is no housing in those cities.

Kike hide-out cities.

Frankfurt is a disgusting shithole. there is a gigantic muslim/gypsy ghetto around the central station (most important area of the city) where you are in constant risk of getting mugged, annoyed by beggars, stolen from etc.
the shopping mile (cleanest part) is filled with banker psychopaths in their expensive suits. they are exactly as niggerish, it's just that they exchanged raw, physical violence with fakeness and deceit. the entire city should be burned to the ground.

if you actually want a high standard of living, move out of major cities.

I'd say if your biggest complaint is the weather it says a lot about the other living conditions you enjoy

Vienna is pretty but boring

>Toronto
Eat a bag of dicks fucking chink motherfucker

Attached: 1493721054961.png (488x10000, 174.82K)

I wanna live in Copenhagen or Amsterdam so bad so I don’t have to reply on Jewish cars

Gonna need an Ostereichfag to get in here to confirm this

Knowing some of those cities it would be a very sad state of affairs if that's true.

t. Does not live in Frankfurt. Frankfurt has one of the most active anti covid Vax movement, the "grüne Gürtel" (giant Park through the hole city) and on the of the best and cheapest public transport.
Also you have the best job opportunities here, at least at tech.

based on what?

of course I don't live there, I'm not a gypsy or an arab.

I heard Frankfurt was browntown

A quick research on the quality of life of the working class in these cities is very telling. Most of them are hellscapes with the highest gaps between rich and poor. It seems they are trying to lure naive fools in to work the shitty jobs for wages that are merely sufficient to survive in their suburbs

My father once got lost in Frankfurt thinking he somehow ended up in some African subsaharan shithole
So if that's your best...

Germany improves the closer you approach the Polish border, as it turns out

Attached: 00010001.png (778x1104, 80.41K)

Sounds like every city on Europe

>Vancouver
That's literally one of the least affordable cities on the planet. A home is about 20x the median income.
Isn't Melbourne a shit hole too?

yup, that's exactly what Frankfurt is: you walk from the central train station to the city center and the average income seems to increase tenfold within a single kilometer. from little Ankara (except more filth) to bankers that look like they came straight out of American psycho.

To understand the list, you have to think like the type of cosmopolitan faggot to make this list in the first place. They probably judged the cities based on how nice the city centers look and how fun the nightlife scenes are

Frankfurt has shitty parts just as any other city has them. He propably ended up at Bahnhofsviertel. In this parts all drugs are allowed because the police just gave up completely. It is best to just avoid this part.

gullible citizens and anonymous gay hook ups

A-america doko?

>The list of cities to avoid
Drugs, squatters, niggers, faggots.

Such a garbage poll, Vancouver is probably the most miserable city in the world. The people here are either fresh of the boat third world scum or smug assholes, everyone hates each other and has mental heath issues. Rent and housing prices are absurd while most places barely pay above minimum wage. I guess people see the nice mountains in pictures of the city and assume it's a nice place to live.