Now that the abortion issue is settled, it's time to bring back segregation!

NIGGERS GO BACK TO THE GHETTO

archive ph/8PJtC

Attached: Cornyn wants segregation.jpg (668x448, 79.38K)

KYS you piece of shit

What's wrong with separating the races?

Nigger allert

Found the libtard.

Attached: Muh Dick 2020.png (532x638, 77.7K)

Cornyn is one of the faggots that advanced gun control and said immigration is next. I don't know what he means by this, but I doubt it is based. If nothing else, he is false-flagging

Brown v. Board of Education is unironically one of the worst Supreme Court decisions ever.
Earl Warren burning in Hell.

He is a crash dummy for Democrats to do as much damage as possible before the election. They probably paid him. As soon as he opened his mouth about guns it was over

The so called bi-partisan gun control law is going to go right to the Supreme Court and get struck down.

Cornyn of course knows this. I am sure they got something out of it and now he won't have to give it back.

It will probably take a few years for that to occur though, and there was tons of pork in the bill too that won't go away, like $100 million for the corrupt FBI

>DECADES OF WORK TO DESTROY WHITES, JUST TO BE CANCELED ?
>THAT'S ANTI-SEMITIC

Attached: 1637338462073.png (435x398, 163.81K)

Friendly reminder for everyone who has never thought about it: the GOP could and should kick faggots like Cornyn and Romney out of the party but they won't. That's all you ever needed to know. We're in an endless maze and the only way to escape is to stop voting for the GOP until it dies. Physical removal of enemies comes after that but not a day before.

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! DO IT

Attached: pe_yes.jpg (400x400, 20.46K)

Hes saying obama is a hypocrite because obama says you cant overturn roe v wade because it's been law for 50 years when plessy vs Ferguson was law for more than that

Nothing. Everyone honestly prefers it and does it naturally anyway

Surrender your US citizenship.

We're not different races... we are different species.

Attached: 1655398436800.jpg (640x723, 96.08K)

Ghettos are post segregation phenomena. Segregation protected black communities.

>stop voting for the GOP
You understand that you vote for candidates and not a party, right?

But did PvF get overturned? Is he suggesting that it should be overturned? I am not seeing how it makes Obama hypocritical

Attached: 1654234132778.png (914x766, 550.56K)

That's not what most people do. Yeah, sure, vote for the uber based people but there are so few of them that it's not worth even discussing. I'm in FL and I can't even name any as DeSantis and Sabatini proved themselves to be mega kiked faggots and they're the best we can do. Definitely don't go down ballot for the faggots.

Nevermind, I'm a tard

>as DeSantis and Sabatini proved themselves to be mega kiked faggots
How so?

It wasnt technically overturned but brown vs board of education effectively said it was overturned as precedent

get mad black will kill all of u white racist, we can do 1v5 white we are better at sport racist white dont say anything in the hood, you know we will beat you

They're both "Israel is our greatest allies" traitors. Also DeSantis doesn't give a shit about fixing FL's shitty gun laws and pretends he wants to do Constitutional Carry to not piss off his fans but I guarantee it won't happen before he leaves office. He'll bitch about how Dems stopped him even though the Rs have control of the House, Senate, and SC in this state. FL GOP is pure fucking evil and worthless resistance.

absolutely nothing, the more separation the better

I think the differences in achievement and test scores of the races is proof enough that the races should be separated for their own developmental good.

>We're not different races
>we are different species
The term "race" exists only in regards to humans
In every other species, that exact same taxonomical distinction is called sub-species

Niggers should be returned to Africa or exterminated like feral animals.

how fucking based

Seethe and dial8 faggot.

>They're both "Israel is our greatest allies" traitors
Retard. A huge portion of their voter base is pro-Israel Christians. You aren't going to get Hitler and you are either a tard or a shill for suggesting as much.
Anyone advocating to not vote should automatically be assumed to be and treated as a kike shill

Niggers can't stop killing each other long enough to do anything of note. All of their rioting and looting killed their environment, many cities never recovered from the race riot of the 60's.

Fuck the niggers and fuck you.

DeSantis literally passed an anti-BDS law because he's a kike shill. Fuck you for trying to mislead people and keep them in a losing game. You either drop the floor out on the GOP or you remain a permanent slave. Maybe you love slurping up Jew cum but most of us hate this nightmare.

Exactly. It's pathetic and obvious.

thats why LA and NY are the best city, get mad black is the future i never see a white attack black because they now they will be throw in the street

What is the result of not voting GOP?
I'll give you a hint: the party that 90% of kikes belong to wins
100% shill

Give the nogs their segregation..it works either way and we are all better off for it.When blm was calling for it I had no problem at all letting nogs segregate away from everyone else.Enjoy your ghetto and I will enjoy my nog free neighborhood,.movie theatres, and stores..Sounds like a win win scenario..

Look at Germany when things got bad enough from Weimar kiked culture. They finally reacted. What has voting GOP done for us here? It's a trap and you're acting like it's a great existence. We have to nuke the walls and escape.

>They finally reacted
This is not Weimar. Technology has reached a point that if they get control, we will never get it back. Stop being a faggot.