What is that? You want to live innawoods?

What is that? You want to live innawoods?
Not so fast buddy.

Let's be real. You wouldn't survive a week.

Attached: innawoods.jpg (640x436, 38.67K)

didn't thoreau camp out in his mom's back yard when he wrote walden

Fugging ticks. When I was a kid there was none of them here. Now they are everywhere! Far worse than the adders snakes we have.

this btfo's the tick

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 4.14K)

You VILL get za Lyme disease

>adder snakes
only venomous snake we have (but not deadly, but can cause severe reaction (having to use crutches))

>ticks
Couple Guinea Fowl will take care of them in a matter of hours.

Attached: 7C4D4AE9-9728-4863-A44B-CE146E47E5FB.jpg (2560x1707, 635.59K)

Jews released them everywhere to cause meat allergies.

I have no issues in the woods other than I stink.

this. you just get them out of your ass during showering.

Attached: FC5ECFF9-4308-4E7C-82C4-6BE1B899ABAF.jpg (873x518, 127.05K)

>What is ash and peppermint oil
user... I...

>release ticks that cause red meat allergies
>bites a cow
>cow becomes allergic to itself
>dies

Had a tick a month and a half ago. Was creepy when I noticed it a morning after my hike. I thought it was a dead spider but it wouldn't come off my stomach. I removed it safely and didn't get sicked. I'm extra cautious outside now.

Actually I just read about a new tick being detected in Norway called 'hunter ticks' from Turkey which have eyes and actively hunts you down (but only at 30cm a second). Probably came on some bird though and will die out (hopefully)

what if I'm not a skinhead?

I am buying land in one of the most remote places in the US, therefore in the entire West.
I guess we'll see?

There have been tests in Norway with using fungus to kill ticks

I was taught how to check for ticks when I was 6.
I usually find at least 1 whenever I go for a hike.
Learn to not let them become a problem and don't be a pussy. They're all over the place where I live.

Sounds like a solution rather than a problem.
Yes, you WILL eat them.

Attached: mealworms.jpg (275x183, 14.05K)

Ive killed hundreds of your kind, arachno-kike

don't chickens or birbs eat them tho ?

Now I mostly use walking trails when hiking (usually not ticks there (or adders))

I definitely wouldn't survive in Australia with all those spiders.

they like the soft parts so. so your ass and genital area. they move there. your head is like hard to dig into. but you gotta be careful because if you just try to get them out normally you will rip of their body and the head stays in your skin and start leaking all the nasty chemicals. really they take some time to get to a good artery they won't be putting in their saliva or whatever. I believe.

the same article was in the german news some weeks ago ... guess that´s some NWO agenda

ticks werent even a thing in the 90´s when i was a kid, they are some kind of bio weapon n sheit

Too late. You already got Lyme disease and TBE.

If you get bit by a tick or spider do a course of doxycycline and hcq.
200mg 2x daily of hcq same with the doxy, ten days

Is there a plan in place to genocide Ticks like what we have with mosquitoes where their DNA gets altered to reduce fertility?

when you get home after a hike take a shower and check your ass/balls/armpits/knees carefully. also there are some essential oils that you can put around your ankles/legs/sleeves/neck that will keep them off:
>6 drops Tea Tree essential oil. 6 drops Peppermint essential oils. 1 tablespoon almond oil or jojoba oil.
put that in a little vial or a small spray bottle diluted with a little water and you will not only protect yourself from little tick bastards but also attract white girls with dreadlocks and crystal necklaces. be careful though, their gauged ears smell funky when they take the plugs out

I spent literally the past 4 days in the woods and grass fields a meter high. Every day. Used shit tons of DDT based bug repellent. No ticks, few bites from flies. Mosquitos fucked off.

YOU VILL EAT ZAT BUG
GOYIM

Attached: ZE BUGS for (You).jpg (824x990, 121.11K)

No, I live in a tick area, they need to be attached for 24-36 hours before they transmit that disease. They are also slow as fuck. Just check your shoes shocks and legs when you are done the hike. Use a partner or mirror to check the spots you cant easily see. Another way to find them is just run your hand over your skin, they feel very noticeably foreign.

Ticks suck, but they are no more annoying than mosquitos if you know how to deal with them.

Aren’t there ticks that give you an allergy to red meat once they bite you so you can’t eat beef?
Why have they not released those en masse yet to promote people eating the bugs?

Thats a plan by Bill gates. Be careful what you wish for. Mosquitos are also an important source of food for higher animals

>ticks werent even a thing in the 90´s when i was a kid
Same. Not a single one.

Theres been hardly any ticks this year, at least so far.

>Have tea tree oil
>problem solved
/thread

There was a 'fungus' plan in Norway. Probably not very successful as I've not heard about it again.

You gotta burn em with a cigar like mgs3

Is red meat allergy even a thing? Never heard that before.

i've had plenty of ticks attached to me. you literally just take some antibiotics for a month if you get lyme disease. not worth going schizo over...

Attached: 1647529528921.png (1000x562, 536.49K)

I went innawoods 4 years ago.
Now I have a house innawoods with a solar system, cellular WiFi, septic tank, well, and driveway.
Innawoods

>You wouldn't survive a week.
I would.
But it would suck in the long run.

We are nordic humans. We strive for the future and high tech. Not going backwards in time!

What makes you think they haven't engineered those?
Yes, it's called Alpha-gal allergy.

One of those tiny shits bit me a week ago, my arm was in pain within 24 hour and I had no idea why. Took over 48 hour until I realized and removed it after my hiking trip. No rash at least, but I can technically die any time from now on from meningitis and tests are dogshit until symptoms appear which could take even years.

Just remove them when they are small.
>t. has been bitten probably 100 times by now, never got anything.

FUCK YOU, faggot tick.
Disgusting creature

The end goal is of course AI and machine takeover (not a 'goal' but it's inevitable).

>This

Lyme Disease was a biological weapon developed by the US military circa 1950s picrel. Was later sold to the Russians by the main scientist, Willy Burgdorfer, and released in the US and Switzerland.

Attached: 1655421342352.jpg (2160x3840, 1.63M)

We call this Angola Chicken here. Don't forget that those shits can fly.

If the kids been out and play the moden version of cowboys and indians, you have to check them before the women folk get a look, or they get all kind of nervous if they see em on the kids.

Why do chan think this is spam I would be the worst bot ever! Now I try to use plebbit format

Attached: Skovflaat.jpg (1000x761, 600.94K)