When did being a brown turk rapebaby become a requirement for being a "defender of Europe"?

When did being a brown turk rapebaby become a requirement for being a "defender of Europe"?

Attached: 1632585603301.png (327x250, 140.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_III_of_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because only pure cucked whitoids who have never fought shitskins can afford to remain fully white while real men protected europe.
swedes are a prime example of white cuckism

Attached: 1623673547566.gif (500x281, 863.01K)

They are in the majority after all

> Getting fucked in the ass for 500 years by turks is considered being a real man defender of europe now.

Because they are hecking jew worshiperinos. Worshiping rabbi yeshua makes everyone white! Did you not know that? Pic related are some white armenian christians.

Attached: Armenia-Roaches.jpg (960x540, 137.11K)

read some balkan history you pathetic swiss coward. And yeah ottoman empire was way bigger than serbia. In the end eastern europe united and pushed them out. What have you done swissoids? hide in your mountains on jewish gold? thanks the serbs for being there, otherwise you would be more black than a senegalese

Attached: 1626054459753.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

The only "brown turk rapebaby" are the turks , go do a DNA test and you ll find it out and YES you have to go back.

Attached: turkomutts.jpg (2189x1030, 374.2K)

Swiss coward, only staying neutral, fucking pussie.

Future is fast approaching, then you will understand, but then it will be late. When we asked for help you westerners ignored. As you always do

Attached: quote-the-hottest-places-in-hell-are-reserved-for-those-who-in-times-of-great-moral-crisis-maintain-dante-alighieri-337213-e1561364066336.jpg (830x331, 37.44K)

1. After 500 years of complete assrape and becoming turk mongrel sandniggers.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

2. And I read about balkanigger history. Serbs where so good at protecting white europe that the turks attacked vienna twice. Hell, hundred thousand serbs even aided the turks in attacking vienna.

Get the fuck out of here with your sandnigger cuckening. Fucking loser.

Back to toilet duty, milan.

When it became clear that they were the only defenders Europe has.

The Balkans are a mix of every Euro tribe imaginable, you can find Nordic-looking niggas here and Armenoid looking niggas over here. The further to the North-West you go, the whiter people look on average, it's as simple as that, there are plenty of white-looking Serbs.

Never 5 get Zrinski, pic related.

Attached: Nikola Zrinski.png (778x484, 436.99K)

Muslims will kill whites and pretend they are doing it for allah but really its just run of the mill spite.

>And I read about balkanigger history.
doesnt sound like it.

When we asked you for help, to not let Turks enter Europe at all you ignored. You knew that it will take them some time to get to you, and then got surprised when they did. Its truly a shame that Poles came and helped you shitheads. What thanks did they get for it?

Attached: Poland_self_destruction.png (800x800, 261.14K)

we tried to help you guys but we fucked up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_III_of_Poland

Balkaniggers: WE ARE HARD FIGHTAS BIG DICK MAN!!!!

Also Balkaniggers: OH WEST PLEASE SAVE US!!

Fucking subhumans.

the problem is that subhumans were multitudes more numerous than balkaners
gdy ludzi kupa i herkules dupa

Daily reminder that Anglos and frogs helped out the Ottomans because "muh Russia will take over teh world" and thus delayed the liberation of the Eastern Balkans. There is a silver lining to the fact that we've been invaded 10000 gorillion times, even though it slowed down our economic development, at least we will survive the next century as a people, I don't think the same could be said of a lot of Western counties.

Whats done is done and they are sandniggers spiritually and psychologically. They behave exactly like middle easterners.

Strawman
Your probably and Albanian. Or equally retarded.
Your entire country is built on Jewish game scam. You are literally nothing. What history do you fucking have? Waste of time space and recourses

Attached: rs_pepe.jpg (700x400, 94.98K)

fucking truer words have never been spoken. sometimes people have it too good, a mongrel knows the pain of interbreeding more than any pure white does

Cool. Then its time for you serb welfare leeches to go back home and dont forget to take the alboniggers with you.

>t. Tonibler

>Swiss
>white

Attached: Swiss not white.png (1303x757, 1.67M)

Good point komšijo (neighbor).
Tho I always thought it was because Austro Hungary wanted to take over all of Balkan, as they proceeded to try and fail l8er.

Attached: i_guess.png (528x499, 145.86K)

I love how pol went through an onvious change in past few years.
>pol before muzzy imigration in Europe
Based Serbs le kebab remove meme, etc.
>pol after muzzy imigration
Le Serbs are actualy brown and Bosnians and Albos are true white people.

Attached: 1655651136678.jpg (570x754, 74.81K)

Bold of you to assume I would ever EVER come to your shitty mountain Bank. No soul. But Id gladly leech of you. Don't think you are on some high horse, thats how you got there, by leeching. What do you think Banks are?

Attached: одвратно створење.jpg (1580x1545, 145.75K)

serbs invented the modern world, you people jewified cheese, keep things in perspective moron

Attached: Portrait_of_Michael_Idvorsky_Pupin_(1858-1935),_Physicist_(2551884992)_(deriv).jpg (1280x1627, 286.64K)

Attached: You are a mutt turk.jpg (2048x1041, 281.62K)

i am from novi sad and i hate s*rbia.

Promena je vec pocela

>Vassal state of the ottomans for 500 years, fight side by side against white christian europe
>finally rebel after being loyal subjects for centuries
what a joke country

>white
>christian

Hrabro od tebe da to kazes, ajde izidji mi na crtu moreeee

Samo gledam kako raste. Al ce evropa da se upozna s islamom. Kek

Attached: 1655838365598.png (307x300, 25.52K)

DAS RITE!!!

Attached: gettyimages-666932578.jpg (1200x1200, 280.5K)

r/serbia is that way.

Attached: 1655220309878.jpg (800x596, 42.24K)

Attached: 1651442671145.jpg (216x233, 8.5K)

Your entire shithole lives off EU gibs. Turkish mongrel. Take your country men with you then. No one here is gonna miss em I guarantee you that.

Fascinating on how they cant invent their country not being an african shithole.

> Be white
> Never have to fight non-whites or live in proximity to non-whites
> Only fight and kill other whites
> Become retarded and forbid the rights of whites to self-determine
> Invite millions of non-whites into your own country for no reason
> Slowly get bred out of existence
> Make it socially (and in some cases legally) unacceptable to object to this in any way

If Serbia is a joke, Western Europe is a circus.

Mmmm, the seeth feeds me.

Attached: 1655925082136.jpg (1078x1007, 254.3K)

Found E

And I feed you with my taxes sadly.

Muhammad... You are a shitskins

Attached: XVoc2aCd_400x400.jpg (399x399, 24.1K)

Hate to say it, but this is a pretty accurate representation of Europe and the US

Correct, it's all about envy and jealousy, always has been