I am forgotten....

what went wrong bros.

Attached: istockphoto-163641275-612x612.jpg (612x408, 30.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The war news on CNN has outlived its usefulness

If I wanted WW1 tier footage I'd watch the original war.
Shit went from WW3 blitzkrieg to trench warfare and slow gains.

BOOOORING

Women not being allowed to kill kids in muttland.

if they want more money and weaponry, we're gonna have to see some
holocausting

bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/

They didn't re-nuclearize

women not being able to murder babies

Sick of hearing about it. Just let Russia have em. I don't give a fuck.

taking a clothes hanger to your unborn children is much more important than putin rebuilding the russian empire

we've moved on to the current thing

this

Simple as that

Attached: 1656180974980.jpg (637x845, 117.71K)

narrative entropy is speeding up.
covid made it almost two years, ukraine not even one year, i guess roe vs wade is the new npc thing but it will only last a few months until the next thing.

GUIDO MACCONI

ok glowie

covidbros, we're not alone...

$1 billion of taxpayers money on pushing Ukraine war on reddit, twitter like they did with the covid vaccine.

No one ever gave a shit. 100% manufactured outrage by the MSM.

Пoчeмy блять вceгдa кoгдa флaг хaзapcкoгo кaгaнaтa пpoявляeтcя вoзлe нeгo вceгдa ЛГБT пидapacы :( вeдь ecть жe иcтopичecкaя пaмять нaших пpeдкoв и пpaдeдoв :( oни были индo иcпaнcкиe дикapки из Coгдиaны и бaктepии (Aфгaниcтaнe Пaкиcтaн )

Boлгa Бoлгapия Aлaния capмaтия Хaзapия Cкифия шyмepы этo нaши люди этo нaши пpeдки :(

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:6-14, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from burning in the lake of fire forever.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: Catholics Beware v4.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

What went wrong was surrendering the country's foreign policy to the US State Department. You shouldn't do that, especially when your neighbor has a big army and isn't exactly known as the biggest Americunt enjoyer in the world.
Hopefully Ukraine has learned its lesson and will remember not to make the same mistake next time, oh wait, there won't be a next time cause Ukraine has no future.
Congrats on the EU candidate status tho!! Slay qveen!!

Attached: tired doge.jpg (1242x1083, 651.27K)

They're too busy gay marching

The social contract in America is completely fucking busted, so nobody will give a shit about their zogwars.

Wait, you have footage from ww1?