Norway orders 4 sneaky submarines. Very sneaky. Your navy is done for. Goodbye hasta la vista. Enjoy the seabed

Norway orders 4 sneaky submarines. Very sneaky. Your navy is done for. Goodbye hasta la vista. Enjoy the seabed.

Attached: T-212CB.jpg (2296x1063, 267.55K)

>Diesel
lol

The Ghost of Moskva patrols the ocean floor now

Attached: Gen Stukov.png (802x532, 507.13K)

Diesel subs are actually quieter than nukes when on battery power.

Now if your women captains won't run them aground they might be all right.

Have anymore details? You nordics make pretty sneaky stuff desu.
Modern diesel electrics are pretty good desu. I think the one from Sweden that made multiple successful attack runs on a carrier group is still being leased by the USN for evaluation.

Holy shit! Five advanced submarines just SAILED under my HOUSEBOAT.

retard, diesel is the sneaky sub. nuclear is noisy because of the cooling and its only useful for storing icmbs under the arctic ice. A fuckin german should know this ffs

archive ph/ 0tKMT

Link?
Who did we order these sneaky subs from, and what are their model names?

Attached: 1604131139604.jpg (700x933, 81.23K)

>Who did we order these sneaky subs from
Reichsmarschall Wassergandalf

Uboot ancestors looking down upon you in shame

ha ha ha... lol .... I should have been a comedian...

>Oil fund is being used to pay for the mistakes of affirmative action in the military

Attached: 1652461756960.jpg (680x680, 125.33K)

BBSea

Endurance:
4 weeks UNDER WATER (no resurfacing)

>Stealth
Fucking thing has headlights.

Least detectable submarine EVER built.
1 single one could literally wipe out 1 ENTIRE nations navy. I'm NOT joking. We could sneak into Murmansk with 1 single submarine and take out the ENTIRE NORTHERN FLEET.

Stealth subs are pretty boss and its what we need, we can't have huge carriers, don't have the people for it, might be able to have like 1 due to the support fleet it requires etc but then you don't have redundancy or the ability to spread out

stealth and tech is what gives us threat potential, gotta multiply the force

Since they can't keep their warships above the water, does this mean we can look forward to reports of beached subs in the near future? Maybe they can roll them at the same time for extra points?

>I think the one from Sweden that made multiple successful attack runs on a carrier group
Didn't that use a stirling engine for stealth mode?

Glad to see my fellow NATO member states increasing their defensive capabilities.

Probably. The next Swedish sub will use that at least.

fucking retard