HAPPENING White country Texas man SLAMS GOP and Supreme Court

Calls for stacking the courts to fight back. WARNS Americans that more rights will be taken
youtu.be/JMrXA0oXy9g
Did the GOP go to far where they’re even losing rural whites?

Attached: 9C3F8340-7001-4A39-83BC-DEB390F72EA6.jpg (1536x956, 828.92K)

>WARNS Americans that more rights will be taken
Abortion is not a right. Also
>muh eceleb

Attached: ffefgeg.jpg (1080x1079, 205.02K)

America was wealthier, less in debt, and more productive before abortion laws, with bigger families, younger marriages. His opening lines were factually incorrect, that it'll lead to poverty or punish the poor. People = wealth, all economists know this.

i want this baldcel to take off his hat

Attached: subhuman baldcel genetics.jpg (202x360, 11.08K)

>let's talk about unpacking this
>country man
More like s0yb0y with a hat.

>Supreme court votes to return power to the states
>Muh rights have been taken
Why the fuck are Americans so fucking stupid.

Why talk about unpacking something when you can just unpack it?

He looks like a fucking jew

They'll literally just drive an hour or two to get an abortion and that will be that. This was literally a meaningless ruling in order to create some drama. Meanwhile you will be getting SWATTED by a 40 member team who was directed to put two in your chest while they confiscate your guns because you commented in a government posted nazi thread about nazis... Is this guy retarded? Or just a fed. Yeah he's a fed running a distraction narrative. I hate these evil wicked people so fucking much.

Attached: 1656037902706.jpg (1080x1065, 122.54K)

>the solution is to add a third chamber to a bicameral legislature

are libs really this stupid?

RINOs/traitors will not be having a good time in the upcoming wars.

Is his accent actually a regional US accent, or fake? Listen to the way he says 'crime' at 0:47, he sounds English.

Yeah, this one has been around awhile, the gimmick is he's a good ol boy that hates and blames Whites so you must agree!

it's fake
he had another channel with his real persona and this token liberal redneck thing gained more traction so he kept at it

Considering the views it's working. Idiots love this sort of thing where the looks and views are completely different.

Texas here. I look down on pubefaces

>White
I will legit livestream myself eating my severed foot if that kike is even 1/4 White. It’s insane how poor his goyface is; motherfucker thought he’d pass for country White if he just grew out his beard, but all that did was make him look like a massive fucking rabbi.
I almost never actually LOL but this, this did it. Holy shit, this kike.
>Buh muh hihg Ashy Nazi IQ tho
OH NONONONNO

Attached: C04BB191-72F6-40CA-8B33-1B94299AC89A.jpg (557x551, 25.57K)

This guy is a complete faggot. I don't think it took more than 10 seconds of one of his videos before that became apparent.

HAPPENING
I’m a white country Texas man and think this guy is an irrelevant faggot.

This changes ...nothing. I won't even remember this in 5 mins.

>Texas balding e-celeb cucks out
Which one?

Attached: 34636.jpg (877x285, 23.93K)

love these yt red flag baits.

>beardo
>unpacking
>wants abortion
yeah, he's no country texan. just another hipster faggot.

I’m sure he had this same energy with Covid vaccines huh?

This guys whole grift is that he's supposed to draw in people who don't understand he's a grifting ideologue. The first time I saw him I just assumed he had some sort of outdoors channel and did a one-off political video, but no, this is his whole channel. It's really quite disingenuous. I wonder if he gets paid by the DNC or if the superberries are enough for him.

I love all this impotent cope you faggots are bringing to me. It sure beats having to look for it myself, I can just laugh at you here.

Attached: F66B8C71-5600-42AC-AD66-5364D0A45E4C.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

Almost sounds like an aussie trying to give a fake "texas" accent. it's not a texas accent. I'm from texas.

Lol he ain’t Jewish

Looking at his channel, he is clearly a rabid leftist despite what OP implies

They cut off part of my dick, I til I get it back fully functional I won't give a shit about women and their abortions