I hate women. I unironically think they should not be allowed to vote

I hate women. I unironically think they should not be allowed to vote.

Attached: 1624205274336m.jpg (1024x870, 55.42K)

The only two demos Trump won.

Attached: the only 2 demos trump won.jpg (571x865, 158.96K)

>

Attached: 1656110966225.png (680x414, 265.64K)

BUT THOSE BLACK AND HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!

Since when did Any Forums get full of so many fucking faggots?

When did Any Forums get full of so many fucking simps?

I LOVE women, which I why I think they shouldn't be allowed to vote. They need to protection from themselves.

if not being some autistic man-child having meltdowns about how much they "hate" women like a faggot makes me a "simp" then i'll take it.

I love women, just not human women.

Attached: 4959993_p0.jpg (563x750, 89.48K)

Agreed. Now only if our ancestors had believed that we wouldn’t be hip deep in shit clown world caused by a century of female voting.

ok simp

Women are fucking stupid and so are you for putting up with them

Based
Can you stop?

Women voting was the final nail in the casket of the west but Democracy was the grave digger.

Racist.

Attached: 3D cringe pepe.jpg (1024x604, 134.27K)

I love the women in my life and I don’t think they should be allowed to vote.

No.

Attached: 47059163_p20.jpg (600x750, 75.16K)

and you'll always be a faggot, and if you went and repeated these little MGTOW reddit anti-women points in public you'd be thrown off a roof in most of the world. Be a man for once in your life and get your shit together and cut out your internet addiction. You'd probably be a successful and confident man if you did that

These are two different opinions, user.
Women are like children - mentally deficient, very few ever mature emotionally, they must be guided and protected within the confines of a family led by a strong male head in order to be the wonderful and nurturing beings they have the capacity they have to be and which they were created by God to be.
But yes, also for this reason they should not vote. Voting should be left to men and other adult thinking people such as whites and those over age 21.

women are almost as damaging to the white race as jews are to humanity
the only difference is it's not intentional while jews know exactly what they'are doing

Attached: jlp.png (998x790, 955.33K)

Based. I hate them as well.

Attached: 1651767856144.png (591x657, 398.43K)

Left wing has made most of its constituents financially dependent. Many Black and Hispanic families couldn't make ends meet unless government money showed up every month. All by design.

Chud bros we can't stop winning. Now unvaxxed men need to get their rape on so we can laugh at seething whores being forced to give birth

MGTOWs are stupid. We should have wifes. But not how it's now. And not like it was a 100 hundred years ago. The west was always full of simps where a woman got treated good just for being a woman.

We should instead adopt white sharia.

Attached: 1651161896354.gif (656x368, 1.49M)

The "women have no agency" meme has to stop. Don't you think it's a little convenient for them? They do know exactly what they're doing and they are the real problem. Jewish subversion of culture requires the female vote. Without women voters, none of the Marxist faggotry we see before us would exist.

It was always the women. All jews did was trick us into letting women vote, then women destroyed society of their own volition and free will.

stop with your loser copes man, you guys on Any Forums are ALWAYS coming up with excuses and blaming everybody else for the fact that you have nothing going on in your life. get your shit together you guys look up to all these losers like why the fuck would you even align with Elliot? he was a child you're a grown ass adult man, act like it.

but i'm pretty positive you're just trolling and playing a character, people like you don't make it very far in the world.

Being against womens right to vote is very cringe and a sign you don‘t go outside enough

Holy based, I love you user. I am the same.

Attached: ce1.jpg (521x937, 54.07K)

White sharia is like the MGTOW mindset. We need fix western governments before we can reach the goal you describe.

>they should not be allowed to vote
that's right
but you shouldn't hate them, they're nice creatures

Spotted the christ-groyper.

Western women used to provide so much strength to men when the people in charge of their early childhood development were their mothers and grandmothers, not a working single mom or childless, communist educators.

Whats that?

Based. Though wasting emotions on women isn't.

Attached: 47q0o4kmui251.jpg (366x530, 30.95K)

the women support pro-(sand)nigger policies and later are raped by those (sand)niggers
no one with brain would do that, there is a reason why jews have different approach to political issues in Israel than in other countries they are fucking with
on the other hand women are dumb af in every place on earth

>they're nice creatures

Haven't met a single "nice" woman in my life. They are caring at best, but not out of niceness but personal benefit.

>Western women used to provide so much strength to men
Really? Seems like they were always the jews of gender than men dealt with only because we had to. Pic related.

Attached: 1651585466875 (1).jpg (1261x2727, 1.04M)

Same and am a woman. Would gladly give up the 19th to save what’s left of this craphole.

Elliot was older than me though. He wasn't a child
They're not lol. They're lying, backstabbing egoistical creatures

based, but tits or GTFO

Yes, they shouldn't.

Women are a tool for the jews to push radical left, that's all and painfully obvious.

>the women support pro-(sand)nigger policies and later are raped by those (sand)niggers
>no one with brain would do that,
You don't understand how women think. They prefer a harem because women prefer to be around only other women who share an alpha male provider. They find the average man to be diagusting and a potential rapist. They prefer a harem over being married to a single beta male.