Its over

Attached: 527D861B-1524-478A-8BB2-458801A96EED.jpg (750x1222, 200.05K)

welcome to the club, lad

Attached: bald.jpg (627x712, 77.02K)

should have got on fin, balding is disgusting and a defect

Attached: E03c_xRXoAMYXVI.jpg (600x450, 44.15K)

>just sterilize yourself bro

How old?

RIP

go to Turkey
It's cheap

>>just sterilize yourself bro

that is a myth, fin sides are so overblown that people actually fell for them. Brother is on fin and had 3 kids

Attached: 1647794983054.jpg (800x800, 93.14K)

Shave your head. Grow a Viking beard.

1. finasteride. topical if you are afraid of side effects
2. minoxidil
3. dermapen
minoxidilmax.com sells topical minox+finasterid solution
and yes, it actually does work
the sooner the better but regrowth is possible

Buzz it, eat healthy, hit the weight room and put on 30 lbs of muscle. Problem solved.

Feels better then ever to have a head full of soft wavy hair that women want to feel.

My hair looks like that
Started taking Fin and minox and it stopped getting worse
I wear a hat everywhere anyway

>Post personal picture online
He doesn't know he is feeding a chinese algo

Dont be a woman. Men dont care about looks.

Attached: 1652505916705.jpg (474x464, 24.61K)

>the sooner the better but regrowth is possible

my bro regrew quite a bit of hair on fin in two years, he caught it early

there really is nothing more disgusting than a young guy thats balding/ or bald. they are mentally ill

Attached: 1174c2c667991a5b03105a57bdc2312ea2c14d9694fc1252090b14dba39abe82_1.jpg (640x577, 45.16K)

Baldness needs to be weeded out of the population. Government should forcibly sterilize male pattern baldness individuals.

Brought to you by the flawless hairline gang

i thought fins are blonde

im karelian

I got a Turkroach FUE transplant with sapphire scalpel, have a full head of hair now.

men have always cared about looks, ceaser the emperor of rome hated his receading hairline and thinning hair so he styled his hair into what we call a ceaser cut

Vanity is for women
Checked

>finasteride
You will never be a woman.

Your options are to go on testosterone blockers or embrace it

Start microneedling

Having style and grooming your self is not the same as crying about how you look.

fin raises free test

Why do you have black hair?

this pic makes me so sad

ignore all those "advice"

anything you do is cope

medication = cope
shave = cope
wig = cope
hat = cope
own it = cope

Your genes are defected, nothing will change that. Bite the bullet.

It's no different than being

Attached: oh shit act cool.jpg (1089x1154, 347.17K)

Plus, Cesar is a bitch.

yes it is, the whole 'men dont care how they look' is faggot boomer cope advice all men who want to do well should care how they look when it comes to clothing hair and skin

If you're white then shut the fuck up about any hardship, as you've clearly never experienced any.

looks normal

it is a disease and should be treated as such
the fact that almost no large pharmaceutical companies are investing heavily into hair loss research is a tragedy, just imagine what it would do for men's mental health if we beat this once and for all
and imagine all the money they could make if they actually created a cure/treatment that gave full regrowth and maintenance without many sides

Attached: edible-gold-innovations.jpg (753x562, 56.91K)

google post finasteride syndrome

JUMP ON FIN. FAST. I WENT ON DUT WHEN I STARTED AND KEPT ALL MY HAIR/ IT'S BEEN 19 YEARS NOW. DIDN'T GROWN MUCH BACK BUT KEPT WHAT I HAD.

BALDING SUCKS. DON'T REGRET A THING.

Clothes make a man is a saying for a reason. Its not the same as crying over the hair God gave you.

i have fine hair so i had that spot my whole life. not as bad tho

Larping as the desired man of Swedish women; ay, man nothing beats the weave

DOESN'T EXIST.

I HAVE BEEN ON DUT FOR A DECADE AND HAVE ALMOST NO DHT IN MY BODY. I AM AS MUSCULAR AND IN SHAPE AS I HAVE EVER BEEN. DON'T BE A FAG AFTER 25 YOU DON'T NEED DHT.

YOU AREN'T GETTING LAID BALD ANYWAYS SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT LIMP DICK...WHICH IS FALSE FLAG TOO.

yes, balding causes mental illness

PFS is fake, and was coined because the results were done on 50+ middle aged men who were out of shape. if you are normal and healthy it is no thing

men make the clothes, and ugly short guy doesent look good in anything, just like being bald doesent help you