This is why retreat is actually a victory

>this is why retreat is actually a victory

Is there a bigger hohol cope?

Attached: E116ADEB-AF2F-42FE-ACEC-581C29F4759E.jpg (1868x1019, 640.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCc67pn98Q8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Half a year later any hopes at taking kyiv ever, let alone in 2 weeks are conplelt abandoned, Putin is desperately still trying to take small cities on the edge if Ukraine

Total failure

Says the ztard who will defend russias northern retreat and say they werent really trying to capture kiev anyways

We don't know about the real losses of either side. If the Russians really did take disproportionate losses, then yes, this is a victory. Men and material mean a lot more than land. If the losses were closer to parity, then yeah, it's a loss.

>the Russians
Why don't you say "we"?

10 million formerly ukrainian cities are in the territory russia controls, 10 million have moved to the west. This means there are about 20 million people remaining in ukraine. The factories, ports, sea access and oil reserves are all in Russian hands now leaving Ukraine a primarily agrarian, depopulated state propped up by the West. Russia, including non-citizens who are not counted by their census, has a population of about 180 million with the areas they have essentially annexed. This is a 9 to 1 advantage, compared to the 4 to 1 advantage from before the war. There is no way to construe this as a victory for the Ukraine.

>cities will be liberated again
by Ukraine? doubtful

>Half a year later
Wow, I've yet to meet a retard that couldn't count to six- how do you do it?

You don’t understand, these people are both clueless about military affairs AND thoroughly indoctrinated. It’s a cult. It became quite obvious after Azovstal “evacuation” they don’t really care about reality.

because hes a tatar, about a third of russain posters aren't ethnic russians they are tatars

He is CIA nigger. Just run them over. they glow in the dark.

Because I'm burning my passport as soon as I get out of here.

Because he's a faggot, obviously.

>he says as he retreats

so what you are saying that you want to be a woman?? checkmate neolib.

RARE
A
R
E

lol says the nato bot

Attached: natoshitll.jpg (500x426, 53.42K)

>sieverodonetsk
shouldn't it be syiverodonetsk??

Attached: 1656183690228.png (1200x675, 476.28K)

>what is a pyrrhic victory

Kek. Based Romefag.
youtube.com/watch?v=JCc67pn98Q8

Attached: vorenus.jpg (600x315, 22.28K)