How many more years until women are considered property, Any Forums?

How many more years until women are considered property, Any Forums?

Attached: The-Handmaids-Tale-Season-4-1-1000x600-3659325484.jpg (1000x600, 37.15K)

they pretty much already are in different parts of the world

this was the worst mistake the right has ever made. it will be their end

Won't happen until society completely collapses, and that could be a really slow bleed out that goes on longer than other lifetimes unfortunately.

Now if you choose to treat them like property.

The idea that a person being considered property can be acceptable died after the liberation of the slaves.

The fewer the better

Well considering that rapists now have more rights than their victims in many states after yesterday, this is untrue.

as soon as you become worthy of a man

Woman are not being raped as often as you think they are

FPBP. Only the White men of Western Civilization allowed women to be autonomous. All other races view women as trading commodities, to be bought, sold, or exchanged in arranged marriages.

Of course, women are too childish to make decisions for themselves, or anyone over the age of 10, and do not belong in politics or the workplace.

It might interest you to know that rape is actually illegal in White countries. Perhaps you are an Arab or a negro, and were unaware of this fact.

Attached: businessman pointing.jpg (479x612, 64.11K)

Never, because they never were. Only idiots conflate traditipnal women to being property.

Attached: 1655968973620.png (240x240, 81.74K)

Botbro, even I am property. Women are definitely property. They were property even where and when men weren't. So zero years. Negative all the years.

Attached: 20220606_215028.jpg (513x513, 91.1K)

like, 10 years?

hopefully months

underrated best post.
Captcha:MVPDA

I don't understand what the big deal about being property is anyway. I treat my property with respect, my motorbikes are well maintained.

cuck mentality

Fucking genius

Attached: 1563147946639.png (630x630, 602.9K)

Good point. It's in the owner's interest to maintain and protect an asset that will provide future revenue. This is basic economics.